Owned by a vampire

By R1nnWr1ght

I've spent the last 6 years in the pet shop being trained by my owner but now it's time for me to be brought... More

meet the characters
Chapter one
Chapter three

Chapter two

16.3K 525 91
By R1nnWr1ght

Derrick pov

I followed in behind her and shut the door. I decided that getting her cleaned up was the first priority. I have a very expensive carpet and don't feel like having to clean up dirt stains.

"The bathroom is through the door on the left side of the bed." I said and she jumped a little. I must have startled her from her thoughts. "Go get cleaned up I want you clean and out in 15 minutes."

I heard her mumble "Yes Master" before she went quickly into the bathroom. After a few seconds when I didn't hear anything I walked in to see her staring at the shower. Of course she'd never used one before. I turned it on for her and made sure that it wasn't too hot. I didn't want her to be scolded.

"There's some pet shampoo and wash on the bottom shelf there." I said and pointed to the grubby bottles on the lowest shelf of the shower cubical.

I removed her collar and once she stepped in I left and shut the bathroom door. I lingered outside for a second listening to the water running before I shook my head and moved to the wardrobe.

I found a short black dress that goes just above the knee for her to wear and I ordered her some food from the kitchen. All pets have their own menu here.

I don't live with family but I open my house to business partners passing through for meetings with their pets. I made a mental note that I had 3 meetings this afternoon with my best clients.

The shower stopped and seconds later my new pet stood in the doorway in a towel. Her head down and wet hair stuck to her face and shoulders.

I sat on the bed and watched her standing there shaking a little. "Come here and stand between my legs." I ordered softly and she hurried over and stood between my legs her head still down and small drops of water landed on my legs.

"Lift your arms." I removed her towel as she lifted her arms and I could see very dark bruises surrounding her very prominent ribs.

I took this time to properly examine her. I had taken a brief look in the store but her dress had hidden just how bad things were. Her body was covered in dark bruises and I could clearly count all of her ribs and her heartbeat was visible even while relaxed. My fangs ached as I watched it beat. I swallowed my venom and slipped the dress over her.

She was so skinny that it went a bit longer than intended but she just needed fattening up a bit first. Especially since I planned on her surviving the first year.

I picked up her collar and put it back around her neck but not too tightly before I picked up the towel and I ordered her to turn around and sit on the floor which she did instantly and I grabbed the towel and began to dry her hair.

There was a knock at the door and I pressed a button on a remote in my pocket to open it for the kitchen slave to bring in the food. I barely gave him a nod as he set up the food tray and left silently with a bow.

All my staff were humans. I was well known for running my boarding house with human staff. The slaves did all the domestic chores such as cooking, room service and cleaning. I have strict rules about my guests eating the slaves. If any of my guests were to feed on the slaves then they would face severe consequences.

Once I'd finished drying Mia's hair I brushed it with a wired comb and tied it back for her. I stood up from the bed and stepped around her to get the small table that she'd be eating at and I heard her make a small noise.

"Errm... thank you Master." She said quietly and I looked back to see her still on her knees messing with the hem on her dress and her face was slightly flushed.

If any other pet had spoken without being told to I'd have punished them into next week but I don't know what it is about her that's just very adorable. "You're welcome my little pet. Come over here on all fours."

I wanted to see just how much of an obedient pet she would be and watched as she crawled over to me and then sat back on her heels with her hands on her knees. I instructed her to get comfortable as I grabbed the table from the side of the room.

It wasn't much but it was very low only a foot from the ground so she could eat her food from there. I know she is accustomed to eating from a bowl but I like to treat my pets with a bit of class. Not too much that they start to get back chatty or feel as if they are equal but enough that they at least feel a bit more special than they would at the pet shop.

I walked over to my desk where the food tray had been placed and I took the meal I had prepared for her. It was on a cheap plate and she had standard metal cutlery but compared to what she had before she looked as if I'd given her crystal and gold.

"This will be your plate from now on and you will use cutlery to eat with. I don't want food to get all over my carpet or make you messy." I explained as I showed her how to use the fork and spoon since she'd never used them before.

I could see her biting her bottom lip slightly and I asked her what was wrong. She didn't answer straight away wondering how to ask me without offending me or being rude. It was amusing to watch her try to ask for anything.

"What is this food Master?" She asked and then her eyes went wide. "Not that I'm not grateful for it Master I've just never seen it before."

I chuckled. "It's OK to ask questions I'm not going to get mad at you for not knowing something. I would rather you ask for me to tell you than you be unsure on something and mess up."

I gave her a small head pat. "This is beef, carrots and cabbage. It will help you to gain a bit more weight so you are healthy and it will increase your red blood cells. I'm sure you'll like it."

I went over to my desk and sat down watching as Mia slowly lifted a piece of beef to her mouth and I saw her eyes go wide and she smiled as she ate more of it. She seemed weary of the carrots but seemed to enjoy them. I could tell she was not a fan of the cabbage at all but she still ate it all pulling a face here and there as she did.

Once she was done I went back over to her to get her plate to leave on the tray outside the door. I gave her another small head pat and I noticed how she leaned in a bit when I did. I made a note in my head that she enjoys head pats.

Rewards and punishments are a good way to train a pet. If they do something right and you reward them they are more likely to continue that behaviour. As a respected and powerful man I expect only the best from my pets. After all their actions reflect on me.

Even though it was only late afternoon I could see she was getting tired and I had meetings to get to so I showed her over to her new cage. It was next to my bed and was padded on the inside with small cushions for her head and a blanket. I watched her eyes widen at the sight and I chuckled slightly.

"I'm going to go do some work and while I'm gone you are to remain in your cage unless you need the bathroom. I won't be locking it as I'm trusting you. You are allowed to go to sleep while I'm out and I'll wake you when I'm back."

I held the cage door open for her and she crawled in and got comfortable on padded mattress. It was a big enough cage for her to properly stretch out in so she didn't need to be curled up and she could sit up in it as well.

I shut the cage door but didn't lock it as I heard a small yawn leave her mouth. I watched as she curled up under her new blanket and fell asleep almost instantly. I watched her sleep for a few minutes before I left for my meetings.

She is seems to be a good pet. Better than my last pet in any case. I scowled at the memory of that brat and shook it from my mind. I am determined that Mia will meet my standards.

I arrived at the conference room where I held my meetings. As well as running a boarding house I also owned the number one company for blood distribution. Freshly collected from our blood farms and shipped all over the country to our customers.

There are a lot of blood distribution companies but mine was the best by far. I had discovered a way to make blood richer with better tastes. Only the most trusted employees knew the secret to Lyncurol Blood. We have had people try to steal it but never succeeded. It helps to have a few fake factories set up with false ways of producing the formula.

"Hi Chris. What's on the agenda today?" I asked as I sat down.

Chris was very tall and skinny. His light brown hair was short to his scalp. His green eyes were so dark they could almost pass for brown. Chris was the head of my supply and distribution department. He was also my second in command for when I am away on trips and need someone to run the company for me. He had been my most trusted employee and business partner for 150 years.

"Mr Martin wants to speak with you about a shipping issue." Chris answered. His voice deep and scratchy as he looked over the ipad in his hands.

I sighed as I knew this would be a long afternoon and asked him to show Mr Martin in.

It was very late by the time I had finished with my meetings. All of my meetings are the same. Customers complaining that their shipments are late and suppliers making excuses.

My fangs ached and my throat was itchy with thirst. By the time the meetings were over I was ready to drain an entire store of humans.

Going without blood won't kill us but its definitely uncomfortable. Like fire spreading through our veins getting worse and worse until you'd rather die than be alive.

I had gone through a similar feeling a few centuries ago with an old friend of mine. Michael. I sighed and shook my head clear of those thoughts as I headed back to my room.

I opened my door to find the lights were on, curtains were drawn and the smell of food filled the room. A tray was on the counter probably brought up by a alave and my new pet was sitting upright in her cage playing with her hair.

I smiled upon seeing her. I hadn't stopped thinking about her the whole time I was in my meetings. I was wondering if I'd still find her here or if she had run off.

"Did you have a good nap pet?" I asked her gently and sat down at my desk and patted my knee for her to come over.

She crawled out of her cage and sat in front of me on her knees and her head down. "Yes Master I did thank you for asking."

She's so polite. I put my hand under her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at me. I ran my thumb along her jaw and down to her throat. I could hear her heart racing and her breathing got faster. I gently put my hand around her throat and squeezed ever so slightly and she opened her mouth a little in a gasp and shuffled slightly on her knees.

"Stand up pet." I said and I watched as she quickly got to her feet and kept her head bowed in submission.

I stood up from my desk and moved a strand of hair away from her neck. I could see her pulse through her translucent skin and licked my lips.

I removed my jacket and then my tie before slipping my shirt over my head. My muscles were clearly visible and I had a very toned set of abs. I worked very hard to get into shape. Vampires have strength and muscles beyond humans as it was but mine exceeded even a vampire's natural state. I had spent centuries living off of animal blood which meant I had to be stronger in muscle as I wasn't as strong as human drinkers.

"I don't want to get blood on my white shirt." I said to Mia as I saw her shift slightly when I removes my shirt. I walked behind her and took off her collar throwing it down onto my desk.

I lowered my head and I kissed right over the vein on her neck and heard her give out an involuntary moan. That moan was enough to send me over the edge and I gripped the front of her neck with one hand and sunk my teeth into her neck slowly.

Immediately warm blood filled my mouth and I drank deeply moaning in satisfaction. Mia gasped and I wrapped my other arm around her waist to keep her upright. Her blood was so sweet. Sweeter than any blood I'd ever had before and I didn't ever want to stop drinking from her.

When I could feel her start to go limp I reluctantly pulled away and licked over the two small puncture holes to heal them. I then lowered her gently into the fetal position on the floor and I sat back down on my chair.

I looked down at the delicate human beneath me. Her eyes glazed over, face flushed, breathing fast and heavy.

I licked my lips and growled happily at the taste of her blood still in my mouth. I could feel the power it gave me though my body like every nerve was tingling.

"You taste amazing my pet. I'm so proud of you for not fighting." I praised her and she smiled.

Pets always do love to be praised. I stroked her head and she sat up slowly onto her knees. I could tell she was very lightheaded. I smiled a little and picked her up with ease and carried her over to her small table.

I placed her down on the floor and got her food from the tray. I knew I was going to drink from her today so while I had a small break in my meetings I had ordered for some steak to be made for her.

I put it in front of her and she looked very confused. "It's steak my pet. It'll help you get your energy back." I cut up a small piece for her and held it to her lips.

She gingerly took it off the fork and chewed. Her eyes lit up at it and I gave her the fork to feed herself as I went to have a shower.

By the time I had finished in the shower and gotten clean it was after midnight. I walked back into my bedroom in just my towel to find Mia still sitting at her table. Her plate was clear and I could tell she was struggling to stay awake.

"Bedtime now pet." I took her plate and put it on the tray which I left outside my door to be taken away and watched as she crawled into her cage and was out like a light. I chuckled and locked her cage for the night before pulling on some boxers and climbing into bed.

I listened to her deep breathing for a while before going to sleep myself. My stomach was full and satisfied from the blood I had gotten from my little pet. I don't miss the days of going to bed left unsatisfied from deer blood.

When I awoke the next morning I saw Mia was lying patiently in her cage. I left her out and said she could use the bathroom as I saw her fidgeting. She bowed her head at me before hurrying off and I placed both of our breakfast orders.

I didn't usually eat breakfast but I wanted to make sure that Mia was eating properly. I needed to fatten her up and get some meat on her if I was to drink from her regularly.

Skinny pets mean they have less blood and get weaker than ones who have more muscle mass.

Once she was done in the bathroom I instructed her to sit at her table and wait until breakfast arrived which it did a little over 5 minutes later.

A bowl of almonds and granola for Mia and a wine glass of O- for me. It was from my own supply after all we were the number one brand in the country. All blood either came from distribution companies or from having fresh blood bags. Since I had already drank from Mia recently I was drinking some of my own formula.

It wasn't as sweet as Mia's blood but it was definitely very rich and filling. This one glass will be enough to get me through the whole day.

After breakfast I gave Mia some things to do for the day. I had some games and toys from previous pets to keep her occupied while I was working.

Colouring books, sketch books, pens, lego. I pressed a button on the wall that revealed a large TV that covered the entire of the west facing wall.

Mia looked at it very confused. I know she'd never seen one. I turned it on and switched it to pet TV. A channel dedicated to shows and music for pets. Some people who had domestic pets liked to have this on in the background to keep their pets from acting up while they were gone.

Sure enough as soon as it was on Mia's interest was peaked and she sat on the floor looking at the screen. I never understand pet TV and it bored me put of my mind but it kept her occupied for a few hours.

"Alright pet I'm going to work. You are to stay here and you can use Aby of the toys I've left out for you or watch pet TV. I will have food and drink sent to you throughout the day and I want you to eat all of it." I said loudly as I straightened my tie.

"Yes Master." Mia responded looking away from the TV and down at my feet.

I walked over and patted her head. "Good girl. If you play with that," I pointed at the lego, "make sure you pick all of it up. I will not be happy if I stand on one of those." I growled. Lego was the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 150 17
Y/n just turned 19 and bought her first home. She found this home very comforting when she first stepped foot inside the house. It was quite huge for...
768K 20.3K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...
71K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
1.8K 84 4
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...