EXO Chen..my friend

By jungkooksshiii

Chen is your best friend.He's also known as a member of EXO.You're his best friend.It's just a love story bet... More

It's been a long time
Chen's sweet move
Bye Chen!
Dinner Night with Chen Chen (FINAL)

Love starts to bloom

2.3K 76 2
By jungkooksshiii

"Nice house you have."Chen complimented and sat down at the sofa."It's just a simple house."you sat down to the sofa next to him."You felt awkward between the two of you since it's been a long time you guys haven't see each other."What to do?"you monologue."Hm..so how are you?"Chen reducing the awkwardness between the both of you."I'm fine..you?"you smiled."I'm fine too..what did you do after our schooling days are over?"he asked."I'm studying at the University of Korea.You?"you asked back."I forgot!You debuted with EXO!"you added."You're clever just like before.."he patted your head.You're blushing."Chen,you're the sweetest human being alive.."your heart starts to beat faster than normal "Chen..do you want to eat?I've cooked you some food."you said."Sure..let's eat together."he asked you to join him."Nae.."both of you walked to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
865K 20.7K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.3M 198K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...