Roommates~Jyatt

By peachykaspbrak

{completed} When Jaeden is forced to share a cabin with Wyatt at camp, how will it go (aka I'm bad at descrip... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
Im sorry.
013
014
015
016
017
..
018
019
021
IMPORTANT QUESTION
022
023
HOLY FUCK
Second book
OKAY
Book 2...
The end.
What if...
Name suggestions
Heyyy
rewrite??

020

2.6K 94 150
By peachykaspbrak

can you guys please please comment your favorite Reddie/fack and stenbrough/jyatt. Ill read all of them, even if they're yours. I like the soft ones but I also really like the depressing ones but I also love any of them. So pls. Ilyg💘💘)))/(They're 16 btw. Idk if I ever said their age but they're 16 so). Also tw for this ch. self loathing !¡

Wyatt POV:

"Get up lazy asses, it's already lunch" Chosen says. I groan in response, pulling Jaeden closer to me. "We get it. You guys are in love. But I will not have you starving to death because of it" another voice says: Sadie.

"Baby wake up" I whisper to Jaeden, shaking him lightly. He doesn't.

"Get up right now Jaeden lieberwhore or I'll rip these covers off of you and you'll freeze" another voice says: jack.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.." I tell him, eying jaedens clothes in the floor.

"He's-" jack starts. "Naked, yes. Now allow me to get my boyfriend up in peace so he can get clothes on" I finish for him. They all nod. Chosen wasn't shocked, jack was blown away and Sadie was.. mad? Jealous? I couldn't tell.

They walked out, shutting the door behind them. I got up, put my shirts on and picked Jaeden up too, he groaned, but didn't oblige.

"What are you doing?" He groans. "You're taking a shower" I answer, turning on the water. "I barely just woke up" he whines. I kiss him, it was hurried but sweet. He opens his eyes a little more. "Thank you" He replies, stepping into the shower. I smile and start to walk out.

"Shower with me" he blurts out. I chuckle to myself. "I can't, the guys are waiting on us, it's after 12. I have to clean up. Enjoy your shower baby" I tell him, walking out.

A few minutes later I hear Jaeden calling my name. I sigh and walk to the bathroom door. "Yeah?" I ask, peeking in. No reply.

I run in the bathroom completely and open the shower door, Jaedens right there smiling. He grabs onto the neck of my shirt and pulls me in. He starts kissing me. I pull back, "my clothes are wet" I complain. "Then we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" He says, pulling my shirt over my head and going to work on my pants

I pull away from him. "N-no. Uh. Finish your shower" I say, scurrying out, taking my clothes off quickly and changing before he can come out.

He comes out right after I get done changing and changes also.

I stick my hand out for him to take but he ignores it and walks outside. I sigh. I can't believe everything I do is wrong.

Jaedens POV:

If he hates my body that much then he doesn't even deserve me. But I love him. More than anything. I sigh, hearing him coming out of the cabin too. "Hey guys!" I say, putting on a fake smile and tromping over to them.

"Wow Jaeden, accessories" jack laughs. I furrow my eyebrows and he points at the hickeys. Wow way to rub it in my face that last night Wyatt gladly looked at my body and now be regrets it. He realizes how ugly I am.

I frown. Sadie pipes up, "it's okay to regret it, jae, you're too young for sex anyways. But you can't take it back"

"We didn't have sex" Wyatt interferes, taking my hand. I snatch it away and glare at him. Great now they're gonna think he's just lying

"Did something happen between you guys?" Sadie ask. She sounded hopeful. He'd probably like her body better anyways. I shake my head no and start walking toward the lunch cabin. I look behind me and Wyatt and Sadie are awfully close. Of course. I walk to the bathroom in there and sit on the sink.

She's going to steal him from me. I sigh. I splash water on my face and walk back out, grabbing a pop tart and sitting down. Everyone else eventually follows, Wyatt being the only one that gets food considering the rest of them have already eaten.

"So wy, when are we going to have our alone day" Sadie asks. I boil from anger at her using the nickname I gave him. I start thinking back to when Sadie was going to give Wyatt a hickey but she didn't know how. If they hung out together she could ask him to teach her and he could realize he's in love with her and not me.

I push my food away and look the opposite way, I couldn't stand to see her staring at him like that. "Jae you need to eat.." Wyatt whispers next to me. I look at him In a way to let him know that I'm hurting and he nods. "Sadie we can't hang out, I'm sorry, there was that time when you liked me and I love Jaeden. I can't chance anything" I smile slightly at him.

Then I remember he hated me and my body and I frown again. 

- 2 days later -

Me and Wyatt still hadn't talked much, we said we loved each other before we went to sleep every night and when we woke up in the morning. But nothing more than that.

He didn't know why, but I did. I just couldn't get over the fact that he ran out of the shower so fast  or even at all.

I had panic attacks the last two nights, waking up from nightmares about losing Wyatt or him telling me he hated me and I was ugly.

I wanted to talk to him but I didn't want to sound stupid.

"Jaeden we need to talk again. I need to know what's wrong" he said that afternoon. I ignored him and locked myself in the bathroom.

A knock came from the cabin door and I heard someone open it. "Wyatt I am so sorry that you feel like you can't hang out with me. I won't do anything I swear!" I hear Sadie saying. He replies something and I hear a door close.

Then I hear soft rapping on the bathroom door. Welp since he's going to break up with me anyways, might as well get it over with I think. I open it up and he comes in, sitting on the floor next to me.

"I told her no, by the way, all I want is you, even if she doesn't like me like that I don't want to chance it" he tells me, softly. I look down. "You probably like that kind of thing" I say

"What kind of things?" He asks me, furrowing his eyes brows. "Boobs and stuff" I reply, glumly.

"N- Jae, is this why you've been upset? You think I'm gonna leave you just because you don't have tits?" He asks, almost laughing.

I knew it sounded stupid. "Not just that. She has a better body in general. Anyone does" I mutter. He crawls over to me and cups my face.

"Nobody has a better body than you. You're gorgeous and you're absolutely perfect. I'd take you over Anyone else, any day." He tells me. I start crying and it won't stop. "Then why'd you get out of the shower with me. And tell everyone we didn't have sex, and you won't even look at me.." I trail off.

"Baby.. I wish I knew that was how you felt.. I got out of the shower with you because I- look okay, I don't want our relationship to be about sex. Of course sex can be in it but I don't want everything to be about it. I also... don't want you to..see my body.. it's not the best"

I look into his eyes. "I think if you as much more than just a body. I don't just want sex." I say, kissing him. I was going to show him I loved his body. I push him on his back, attacking him with kisses, laying on top of him. "Nothings wrong with your body. You're amazing and your bodies amazing" I kiss his chest

"You haven't even seen it" he chuckled. "And when you feel comfortable showing me, I'll think it's just as amazing as I do now" I tell him, closing my eyes.

"I am one lucky son of a bitch" he says laughing. "You wanna go to the bed?" He whispers down to me.

"If I go to the bed I'll sleep" I explain to him. "Uh, yeah that's what beds are for" he laughs. "But it's only the afternoon and I don't want to sleep the rest of the day" I defend.

He kisses my forehead and I smile really big. "But let's get you off that floor" I say, sitting up. He pulls me back down, "I'm okay, I'm okay anywhere with you" He says. I smile again. How did I get so lucky?

jacks POV;

"You don't even act like we're dating.." Finn complains for the 100th time.

I walk over to him, angry. I kiss him hard on the lips and go back to my puzzle. "That was just because I brought it up.. Jaeden and Wyatt can barely keep their hands off of each other"

There he goes again comparing us to Jaeden and Wyatt. Apparently he wants one of them because im not good enough

"Then go date one of them! I'm trying finn! I'm new to this. You're the first person I've ever dated and I don't want to mess this up" I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"We're kids! It's not like it's going to last forever!" He yells, insecurity behind his words more than anger and truth.

"Finnie.. you really think that we won't last?" I ask sadly. He shakes his head, "of course I don't think that. We're finn and jack. But one of these days you're going to snap out of it and realize you deserve better"

"I kinda already realize that..."

(OH HUNNY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IVE BEEN TRYKNF TO PUSH PAST WRITERS BLOCK. BUT HERE IT IS. ITS NOT THE BEST. But can you guys please please comment your favorite Reddie/fack and stenbrough/jyatt. Ill read all of them, even if they're yours. I like the soft ones but I also really like the depressing ones but I also love any of them. So pls. Ilyg💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 27
hi disclaimer this was written in 2017 and i was like 11 THIS IS NOT A GOOD STORY. IT SUCKS LMAO. proceed with caution. :) {Finn Wolfhard x reader}
1.4K 33 30
How all of the losers meet up and make many friendships and loving relationships. The stories of Reddie and Stenbrough
13.3K 229 45
Finn and Jack take a while to get together, what happens when Aura and Mille step in? Does Fack last?
540K 25.6K 61
➳ Richie and Eddie are assigned as cabin mates for the reopening of Derry Summer Camp ➳ Richie wants to hook up with girls and Eddie just wants to s...