Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:3

1.4K 144 24
By ib_rikara

Recap: Gauri scolded everyone for arranging party.

__________________________

The next day:

Om bought pestry to distribute everyone as he was overwhelmed by everyone's gesture yesterday.

Tia: sir, ye?

Om: aap sab ke liye...aap logo ne jo kal party arrange ki thi,,really mujhe bahot acha laga...thank you for that..

Akash(employee): sir, iski koi jarurat nahi thi...ye to hamari company mein bahot pehle se chalta aa raha hai...

Ishana: han sir...

.

par Gauri mam?

Om: are tum unki fikar mat karo...unke liye bhi hai...(Rudra was passing from there)

are, Rudra...1 minute ruko (he gave him a box) ye lo...kal jo aap sab ne party rakhi thi uske liye thank you kehna chahta tha..

Rudra: wow, chocolate pestry,,I love it...

(suddenly from nowhere Gauri entered there)

Gauri: ye kya ho raha hai Mr. Oberoi?

Om: ohh,, Miss. Sharma...1 minute(he gave her, too); vaise aapne kal party rakhi nahi thi,(in her ears) bigadi thi...par phir bhi ye pestry aapke liye...vaise bhi aapko meethe ki bahot jyada jarurat hai...

Gauri(fumed in anger): how dare you?

Om(ignoring her): everyone, go back to work...see you all in lunch time.

(He left from there totally ignoring her and anger was clearly visible on her face. Which didn't go unnoticed by Rudra and he chuckled at that sight.)

After 2 days:

Om came to take his lunch with everyone. They were eating lunch from each others tiffin and chitchatting. Om was cracking some jokes while everyone were laughing on that. Gauri was in her cabin while Rudra came there.

Rudra: Guari, mere saath bahar chalo..

Guari: par kyun?

Rudra: tum chalo to sahi, tumhe sab pata chal jayega...

He literally dragged her outside her cabin and make her look at the scene in front of their eyes. Everyone seems to be happy with Om and were very comfortable with him. Her eyes became moist but before anyone could see it she returned to her cabin. 

The next week:

Sharma Mansion: 

Rudra: Bhavya, agar tumhe hamari purani Gauri vapas chahiye to tum office aa jana..

Bhavya: matlb?

Om: are vo Om hai na...

Bhavya: han...

Om: he is behaving like Gauri; uss din usne pure office mein sabko pestry di thi,,phir vo roj sabke saath lunch karta hai...vo bhi employees k saath...aur kal to usne vo Kumar hai na usko aadhe din ki chutti bhi di thi..

Bhavya(she was asking question to make realize something to Gauri): par kyun?

Rudra: aree, uski kal wedding anniversary thi, isliye...

Bhavya: ye Om bahot hi acha banda lagta hai...

Rudra: are bahot hi acha hai...(eyeing to Gauri)I think you should spend more time with him.

'Isn't it the same thing, she was doing all these years? Then what happened now? Why she turned out like this? can't she went back in the past and change it?' Gauri thought.

After a month:

It was almost one month when Om joined the company. He was very comfortable with everyone and don't consider them as employees, rather consider them as friends. By now Rudra and Ishana were his best friends. And about Gauri, she is the same Gauri as before- 'khadus and akadu',,,no she changed... She became more arrogant in that one month because Om was doing the same things which were done by her once. And everyone likes him, it makes her angry. She can't stop him because he was neither using his powers in bad ways nor wasting any working hours. She didn't like him much... She was just waiting for the chance when she can show him - 'what Gauri Sharma is!'

There was a meeting and everyone were in the meeting room. In the middle of the meeting Aakash's phone started ringing there was a call from her mother. Due to disturbance Gauri glared at him. He cut the call and put it in the silent mode. But after 2-3 calls he somewhere knew the reason of continuous calling. He excused himself and went outside and came after 30 seconds. He was very tensed. He went to Om and told something in his ears. They excused themselves and directly went to Om's cabin.

Om: ye lo Aakash.. Blank cheque hai... But please take care of her...no need to come back, and you can take tomorrow a leave,too.

Aakash: thank you so much sir, I'll return it as soon as possible.

Om: koi baat nahi, tum jao abhi...

He rushed to the outside but stopped in his way. She entered in the cabin.

Gauri(sternly) : can you please tell me the reason for leaving the meeting in between, Aakash?

Om: Miss Sharma I'll explain you later, pehle aap Aakash ko jane dijiye...

Gauri(ignoring him) : main tumse kuch puch rahi hoon, Aakash..

Aakash : mam, my wife is in labor and she is hospitalized...abhi use 9 mahiene nahi hue hai... Aur doctors keh rahe hai ki it can be premature delivery. (his voice chocked) uske operation mein complications hai aur...aur agar paise nahi diye to bahot der ho sakti hai...kisi 1 ki jan bhi ja sakti hai...(a fresh tear escaped from his eyes). Mam can I go? I want to be with her.

Gauri: konse hospital mein hai?

Aakash: City hospital...

Gauri(she called to city hospital and after 30 second cut the call): continue the meeting..(to Om who was standing there like a robot. he didn't believe that a woman can do this.) Mr. Oberoi...aap bhi..

Aakash: but mam..

Gauri(raising her hand): aapki wife ko aur baby ko kuch nahi hoga..aapko jane ki jarurat nahi hai...attend the meeting first, it's really important.(she left from there)

Aakash(in a low voice): what can be more important then my wife and baby?

Om(he heard that): tumne kuch kaha kyun nahi? tum chahte to ja sakte the...

Aakash(wiping his tears): I can't...(he also went from there)

Om didn't believe his eyes and ears what just happened. A guy whose wife is in labor,and fighting for her life is attending a silly meeting over her wife. 

The Next Day:

Aakash was distributing the sweets to everyone as it was a baby girl. He came to Om and gave him sweets, too. He was looking happy from outside but the happiness didn't reach his eyes. Moreover, he came to office the next day itself while his wife is still in hospital. He decided to ask him during lunch time. In lunch time he went to Aakash and asked him to come to his office for lunch.

Aakash: sir, aap aaj bahar nahi aaye?

Om: pehle tum yaha baitho,(he make him sit on the sofa nearby) aur maine aap sab se kitni baar kaha hai,,ki mujhe lunch time mein ya phir office k bahar sir nahi Omkara keh kar bulao. Tum mujse bade ho, 2 saal hi sahi, par bade to ho na?(he nodded) then consider me as your friend.

Aakash: par sir,,,

Om: Omkara..

Aakash: thik hai, lekin tum aaj bahar lunch karne kyun nahi aaye? mujhe yaha kyun bulaya?

Om: mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha,, Do you consider me as your friend?

Aakash: obviously...isiliye to maine kal sabse pehle tumse baat ki,, ek tum aur Rudra sir hi to hai jinse mein apni problems share kar sakta hoon.

Om: then tell me what's your problem?

Aakash: problem?

Om: mujhe pata hai ki tum sirf bahar se khush ho par andar se tumhe koi na koi baat khaye ja rahi hai...just tell me, you can share your pain with me.

Aakash(hesitantly): nahi, aisi koi baat nahi hai..

Om: so tum nahi batana chahte...it's okay..I understand!!

Aakash: aisi baat nahi hai Omkara...

Om: aisi baat nahi hai, vaisi baat nahi hai to phir kaisi baat hai?

After 2 minutes of silence, Aakash broke down in tears. Initially Om became worried but then he let him cry and consoled him. After crying for merely 10 minutes he finally spoke.

Aakash(in between sobs): use meri jab sabse...jyada jarurat thi mein vaha nahi tha. I failed...as a husband! You...you know what I..I promised her that whenever she...needs me I'll be there...but I can't...I can't keep my promise. (he again started crying)

Om: you didn't failed Aakash, you tried your best...It's not that you didn't wanted to go,  it's just that you can't go because of one or another reason. 

Aakash: whatever it is, but fault was mine.

Om: It was not your fault...okay? (he was consoling him and tried his best to ease his pain. After good 15 minutes he stopped crying and was looking calm.)

Om: meri baat suno, you can take leave for today and for another 2 days. And ya take care of little pari...(Aakash hugged him and and he hugged back) now go,...they both might be waiting for you.

All these was seen by one person, and she is none other than Gauri...she felt bad for her behavior. She also wanted to do these but she couldn't. She went in her cabin and called Om there.

Om(he somewhere knew that why she called him): boliye Ms. Sharma..

She came and stand in front of him.

Gauri(sternly): who gave you right to do that?

Om couldn't believe that she was asking him that question. He was already angry on her for her yesterday's behavior and this is working as a fuel in the fire. He wanted to be angry on her but they were in office so he just keep himself calm.

Om(composing her anger): please stay out of it Ms. Sharma,, he is under me and I'll take care of his work.

Gauri: let me remind you that he is an employee of Sharma Industries.

Om(angry): uske ghar beti ka janam hua hai,,use uski biwi k saath hona chahiye na ki yaha...

Gauri(she was shocked to see him like that but she composed herself)(loudly): ye office hai na ki aapka ghar, so ye rona dhona yaha nahi chalega...samje aap...aur uski biwi aur bacchi dono safe hai...aur kya chahiye? aise chote mote reasons ki wajah se office se chutti lene ki jarurat nahi hai...

Om(he was now hell angry now. He held her by shoulders and pinned her to the wall.)(in harsh whisper): ye koi chota mota reason nahi tha...uski wife vaha zindgi aur maut se lad rahi thi aur vo uske sath nahi tha...agar use kuch ho jata to uske liye kon responsible hota?....han? aap jaisi insensitive aurat ko kya pata kisi apne ko khone ka dard kya hota hai!! you know what aapko aurat kehlane ka haq hi nahi hai!!

He left her and angrily went out of the cabin. She stood there dumbstruck. First time someone tried to talk with her in this language. She felt her eyes becoming moist. She quickly pick her glare and went out of the office. She directly drove to the Sharma Mansion and hurried to her room. As soon as she reach her room, closed the door and sit with a thud on the bed. Fresh pair of tears made their way through her eyes, and they never stopped. She cried whole afternoon and the whole night. 

----------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. Plz vote and comment if you liked it. It means a lot.

Thank you 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 5.3K 28
starting from when gauri disguise herself as chulbul and was living with omkara.... read to know more.... . This story carries adventure, secrets, do...
29.5K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
35.7K 1.4K 5
Omkara is gauri's first love.But Omkara loves Ishana. Gauri had lost the hope that she will marry Om. But what will happen when gauri get themarriag...
1M 43.9K 126
sh_aarohi had asked me to post all of my Rikara stories that I had posted in indiaforums (which were originally written for Rishabala & Michi) Hope y...