Covenant--A Pact Of Love [ in...

By saminthelostworld

[HIGHEST RANK - #1 in FANFICTION. On 28/03/2018 #1 in... More

1. [EDITED]
2. [EDITED]
3. [EDITED]
4.[EDITED]
5. [ EDITED ]
6. [ EDITED ]
7. [ EDITED ]
8. [EDITED]
9. [ EDITED ]
10. [ EDITED ]
11. [ EDITED ]
12. [EDITED]
13. [ EDITED ]
14. [ EDITED ]
15. [ EDITED ]
16. [ EDITED ]
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27 & 28.
28 A -- BONUS CHAPTER
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
53-A. (BONUS SCENE)
54. (FLASHBACK)
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90. (BONUS CHAPTER--I)
91. (Bonus Chapter--Part 2)
EPILOGUE
HOLI WISHES ALONG WITH BONUS CHAPTER
600k+ views 🙈🙈🙈

84.

6.9K 842 86
By saminthelostworld

**So the countdown officially begins..

5.

..you all have been immensely supportive of this story pretty much since it's inception and i hope you all will continue to shower your love and support as we officially begin the last phase of this story as me and my story need it more than ever..

..long chapter awaits you all..

..happy reading.**

————————————————————————

"Manik..what is all this.."Nandini's eyes widened in disbelief..

..as..

...she was shocked..

..to be honest..

..she was stunned...

...as she saw the beautiful view right in front of her eyes.

..as it was mesmerising...

...because it looked beguiling..

Looking at it Nandini felt too enchanting as if it was place that was brought right out of a fairy tale--as the entire place was beautifully decorated with soft muted lights.

But what really caught Nandini's eyes was a particular jar that was glowing too brightly.

On taking a closer look Nandini realised that it was a jar filled with fireflies..

...that was glowing..

...too brightly.

Creams colour curtains that were beautifully tied up with the branches of the nearby tree were flowing in their own direction.

The entire place was so beautifully decorated which looked as a perfect setting required for expressing one's true feeling in front of the person--who happens to be that person's whole world.

Nandini was spell bounded by the entire set up.

She was finding it really hard to believe that she wasn't dreaming.

"Beautiful"she said dreamily.

And all of a sudden she remembered something..

"..so what's your dream Miss.Murthy.."

Manik's voice resonated in her ears as she closed her eyes and out of nowhere a memory started to play in front of her that took place three months ago when they both accidentally got locked into a store room.

She was hiding as she didn't wanted to sing with Manik again as ordered by her beloved Amms. She had already sung with Manik once which really made her uncomfortable...

..not because he did something wrong..

...but because she wanted to sing with him again..

..and again..

..and again..

..which was ridiculous.

She couldn't believe they could create such magic together..

..and that's what was making her uncomfortable.

Because her heart was dying to sing with Manik while her brain was clearly sending her a message to stay away from him.

But of course destiny had some other plans..

..as even Manik came there because he had heard that the store room was full of Indian Classical Musical Instruments.

Though he always used to pretend that he wasn't interested in Indian Classical Music but to be honest he loved it..

..he was fascinated by it.

That's why he came there after hours so that nobody could knew he was there..

..however as they say life is completely unpredictable..

...because of which he banged into Nandini into the storeroom as soon as the lights went off for the day as a result the door got automatically locked from the outside as they both dashed against it.

After several attempts they gave up and chose to wait for the morning when the janitor would unlock the door of the store room to keep the inventories.

It was the first time when they both talked and realised for the first time that they both can survive together without killing each other.

Of course they both also got to know something more..unintentionally though..which was..

..each other fears.

Like Manik's fear for darkness..

..and Nandini's fear for rats.

Nandini solved the problem of darkness by burning papers waste using two stones which she rubbed against each other to create fire..

..and Manik made Nandini sat on the top of the stool so that she could stop screaming for once.

And once she did Manik shooed the rat away.

By helping each other they realised indeed they were a great team.

So they chose to be cordial with each other for the rest of the time they were attending this workshop..

..since they had to do something to kill time so for a change they started talking.

That's when Manik asked her the question about her dream proposal..

..and now the entire conversation was playing in front of her once again..

"..dream..what dream.."she was confused

Manik rolled her eyes "..arey the dream of being proposed by a guy..don't every girl dream of that day when a guy would go down on his knees for her and express his unconditional love for her.."

"What.."she chuckled. "..why would you say something like that.."

"..why..don't you have one.."now Manik was intrigued.

"Mr.Manik Malhotra..this is 2018..aaj ke zamane me a girl pop up the question and it's the guy that accept her proposal..blushingly.."she replied fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Oh so you are of that kind.."Manik was impressed. "..women empowerment..right.."

"Of course.."she agreed. "..waise even in your case Alia proposed you..didn't she..so I don't know why you are taken back..isn't the same logic applied in your case as well.."

"..that's why I said na.."that kind"..self independent women..who doesn't need to wait for a guy to pop up the question..they do it themselves..and to be honest that's a big turn on.."

"..oh...so is this the reason why you said "yes" to Alia..because you were so turned on..and not because you loved her.."Nandini's last line choked him. "..WHAT.."

"What nonsense..who said I don't love her.."

"Of course you do Manik.."Nandini's words confused him once again but her next line cleared all his confusion "..of course you love her..but you aren't in love with her.."

"And how can you be so sure.."Manik asked sternly to which Nandini replied "..because of your eyes Mr.Malhotra..it doesn't shine for her.."

"What.."Manik was annoyed and confused at the same time.

"It's simple Manik..your eyes are the reflection of your heart..if you feel passionately about something it's easily seen in your eyes..like your passion for music..but unfortunately I can't see that passion for Alia..as your eyes lack that glow when you talk about her.."

"..for her..you are her entire world..but for you..she is your best friend..just like the rest of your Fab5 are.."

"..there is no spark..no shine..in your eyes for her when you talk about her.."

"..however you are too over protective about her because you can't see her in pain..and that's why you are still with her because you don't want to hurt her by breaking up with her.."

Manik was stumped as she said everything so easily in front of him.

It took him a second to snap out of it..

..though then too he didn't say anything.

She sensed his hesitation so she changed the topic and said "..waise I don't want a filmy romantic proposal..rather.."

"..I just want a fairytale coming into life.."

Manik smiled as her attempt worked and he got intrigued "...exactly how Ms.Murthy.."

"..woh aise Mr.Malhotra..

"..I want the entire place to be decorated with soft muted lights as if stars have descended down on ground.."

"..I want the place too look like as if it had been taken out right out of a fairytale book.."

"..and of course my fireflies should be a part of it..as it will glow brightly and filled the entire place with its lights.."

"..Anything else.."Manik raised his eyebrows to which she smiled and added "..just one more.."

"..that when I turn around I should find the man of my dreams on his knee in front of me.."

Nandini's eyes snapped open as she finally realised what was exactly happening.

It didn't took her more than a second to realise that what she was going to witness next..

..so without wasting another moment she turned...

..only to find Manik on his knees in front of her.

"Manik.."was all that Nandini could whisper as she was too shock to say anything.

Manik looked at her with such intensity and warmth that literally stopped Nandini's words from coming out of her mouth.

"Nandini..let me say something..then you can say whatever you want.."Manik pleaded.

Though Nandini's power of speech had deserted her but somehow she still managed to nod her head.

"Nandini.."Manik smiled as he begin..

"..right from the moment you stepped into my life everything changed for me.."

"...you made me a better person by pulling me out of my darkness and holding my hands tightly in yours while we walk through this path full of light.."

"..you taught me how to always be positive and to look out for positivity in the most negative situation.."

"..you also showed me that how just by being calm one can easily win the battle by putting half the amount of strength.."

"..you made me realise what true love is.."

"..and you only made me realise that in this world where I had lost all hope..you became my hope and made me believe that you and I have a chance.."

"...that you are the one for me.."

Manik was about to say something when finally Nandini recover from this shock and interrupted him. "..Manik..stop..what do you think you are doing.."

Since Manik was expecting this question he calmly requested her "..it's not what it look like Nandini..just hear me out..please.."

Now it was Nandini's turn to panic "..What do you mean it's not what I think Manik.."she gestured towards the setting "..all this set up.."and then she pointed at him "..and then you.."she shook her head in disbelief "..what else does it mean Manik..if it's not what I think.."

Manik got back on his feet and covering the distance he stood in front of her. Cupping her face he said something that really confused Nandini to the core.

"..Nandini do you really think..I would propose you like this.."

"..you won't.."now disappointment filled her heart as she asked him the million dollar question. "..so what is all this.."

"Let's say it's stage I.."Manik's words confused her even more "..Manik..cut all the nonsense and tell me clearly what do you mean.."

Planting a soft kiss on her forehead he spoke "..Nandini..what we have is too precious for me..in fact it's priceless..do you really think I would express my feelings for you like this.."

This time he looked around "..and would say what I feel for you in this kind of set up.."

"Then.."Nandini scowled which Manik leaned in and kissed away.

"You are my most priceless possessions that I want to cherish for the rest of my life..but most importantly I want to share the news that you are mine with the rest of the world..and too with pride..you are the best thing that could ever possibly happen to me and I want every freaking person in this planet to know that.."

"..that's why that day will be Stage -II.."

"..the day when the whole world will officially come to know about MANAN.."

"MaNan.."Nandini questioned to which Manik replied "..Manik ka Ma..and Nandini ka Nan..it's an Infinity symbol..which mean Manik and Nandini..together..hamesha.."

Nandini smiled "..MaNan..it sound so beautiful.." her words made made him smile as well. "..woh toh hoga hi.,it's about us..after all.."

"..but there's time for that.."

"..before that we need to get through stage -I.."

Nandini was curious now "..and that is.."

Manik pulled out a box out of his pocket and opened it. "..this.."

He took out a bracelet from it which had a tie symbol attached to it.

Taking her hands he made it wear her and leaning in he kissed her palm.

...and finally asked the words out loud..

"NANDINI MURTHY WOULD YOU DO THE EXTRAORDINARY FAVOUR OF SINGING WITH ME ON THE DAY OF FUSION CONCERT.."

"..WILL YOU HELP ME MAKING IT OUR DAY.."

Nandini wanted to say yes but something stopped her which didn't go unnoticed by Manik. So he said the same words which set her free by clearing her doubts...once for all.

"..Nandini I know what's going on in your mind..and I promise we both will take care of it..and everything that you have worked for..everything you have planned..I will make it a reality for you..so trust me..because I will never do anything to fail you..ever..rather I will do everything in my power to make all your dreams and wish come true.."

"..so tell me.."

"..will you sing with me.."

Nandini didn't say a word rather she showed him what her answer was..

..by placing her lips on him..

..and the very next moment they both lost into their own MaNan land.

————————————————————————

**who thought Manik will propose her..

..Batao..Batao..😜😜

..anyways..

..four more chapters and one epilogue to go..

..see you all soon.

God bless.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 32.8K 56
#27 fanfiction on 15th May 2016 #19 fanfiction on 18th July 2016 #5 fanfiction on 26th July 2016 Written By Rashi
Yaariyan By Tara

Fanfiction

121K 15.9K 63
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friendship. The journey of Manik and Nandini to...
25.2K 1.8K 13
Two people... Two hearts... And whole lot of encounters... Surely something is bound to happen.... Highest Ranking as of July 16 2018: #31 ~ kaiseyeh...
485K 28.6K 100
Opposite poles attract we have seen in movies ... Read in books but do like poles attract each other or they will repel each other ??? Manik and nand...