I Love U

Por Lovelylah25

A short story on PrAnushka.. Not to hurt anyone by any means.. Purely my imagination🙏🙏 One of my small ima... Más

The Surprise
Misunderstandings
Jai❤️Vennela
Bangaram&Pupsu
Proposal❤️
Happily Ever After🤵👰
New Story

Her Crush

3.3K 96 18
Por Lovelylah25

From Baahubali time,  Anushka realized that she had a huge untold crush on her co-star. She blushed silently whenever someone asked her about the ongoing rumours or about their friendship.  Few people even made her to loose her calmness by asking why don't she treat Prabhas in the way she treats Rana...  Her brother,  but she composed herself by taking long breaths and answered with fake smiles hiding her anger and pain behind that.

That day his film released.... The special one she was waiting from half a year as he said this movie has a surprise for everyone including his fans and few other's fans where even he is  included  in their fandom and he chuckled. Anushka's heartbeat raised hearing those words, She remembered everyone whom he admired for their acting and thought what was their connection with this movie...  The one person she forgot in that list was herself. She was worried about the surprise and fans started their predictions paving path to various other rumours about them.

The common question  to him by each interviewer in his promotions was to hint about the surprise which he never gave. She herself tried asking initially in their daily calls but he said "A surprise means a surprise Sweety. Am sure you will love it.. I just hope you'll understand that before others do"  His words made her more eager to know about it but she resisted telling that in the same way how she resisted herself from telling I LOVE YOU to him.. She was scared of loosing his friendship as he was  that one friend who stood by her in all ups& downs throughout her career and life,  she cannot afford to loose him so she opted to hide her feelings though she sometimes felt even he feels the same for her but she convinced herself telling he is a kind-hearted guy...  So she might have mistook his caring nature towards her which in fact was only towards her.

In one of the latest interview he yet again made everyone curious by revealing that "The movie plays in theatre only for two days and later it'll be uploaded on YouTube and other social networking sites as its more like a.... Err.. Well you all will know" he said and left the interview blushing.

At first she thought it was a bad idea to reveal that the movie plays only for two days as the box office collection will be less and moreover he said about uploading it in SNS too, people will not be interested to waste their money on theatres. But... But he said "I don't care about the collections bangaram. All I want is the person behind this story should like it.. That gives me more satisfaction than any BO collections. And anyway you see even this SNS videos will break the stereoscope of all records. I have faith in my.... Mmm... Myself. Trust me Sweety"
He's every word is making her more n more confused and all the confusions can be cleared only in one way.. "I'll watch the movie" she made her mind.

She asked her team to book a ticket in one of the common theatre and she decided to disguise herself to watch the movie so that she can enjoy seeing his fans love for him and especially because no special treatment will be given to her or more rumours will be created. She could easily watch the special screening too if she wished as everyone involved in the movie are close to her except the heroine...  But she choosed not to.

She entered the multiplex wearing a burka... Only her eyes were visible but pity the fans they couldn't recognise her.  She saw a huge cutout of him and people were shouting his name.  She smiled widely seeing their admiration,  she wanted him to be there and witness the love he was getting from them.

"You're so lucky Pabsu" she said to herself with a smile
Her assistant booked a corner seat for her.
She sat there waiting for the movie to start.
She scanned the whole theatre which was almost full but the seat beside her was still left empty.  She smiled at the seat remembering how Pabsu,  bro and herself planned to watch Rudrama Devi special screening together and Pabsu was 15 minutes late.

"I am so sorry!! " he appologised

" I know you're deliberately late as you don't want to see me romancing her in the movie" Rana said pointing at her

She widened her eyes and looked at Pabsu, who was looking down being sorry

"He must be having some important work.. else he would never be late" she supported him

Her response made him smile and he replied "Why would I bother seeing you onscreen as a couple when I know what you are as my Bava and Sweety" he winked at Rana

This words threw Sweety in confusion.
"OK let's not waste time anymore, else our Warrior Queen will show the picture here itself" he pointed Anushka and  chuckled with Rana

"Not so funny Pabsu, I always support you and you are... " she turned away frowning

Both stopped laughing and saw her "Sorry Sweety"

She turned back laughing

"Oh my cute Pabsu" She pulled his cheeks subconsciously smitten by his cute expression

Rana cleared his throat

She felt embarrassed and took back her hands while he remained blushing at her gesture

"Hmm...  Mmm.. Let's get in bro" she said looking down

"Sweety there's a technical issue and movie is delayed for 30 mins" he winked at Prabhas

Prabhas widened his eyes "Then for what was that taunt Bava?"

Rana laughed "I hardly get chance to pull your legs; How can I miss that?"

Before Prabhas could answer his uncle sent his manager to call them.
After the movie everyone praised her except the one she really wanted to hear from.
Rana went to talk with other crew leaving them both alone.

"Pabsu...  Did you.. You like... " She struggled thinking whether to ask about her performance or not

" Sweety" he called and she lifted her head to look at him

His eyes said it all, he had that proud filled affection on her in them
"I am blessed to have you as one of my dear ones!!" he said with a smile and not breaking the eye contact

She smiled too

"Am worried if I'll be forgotten in part 2... Definitely you will be the one to win more hearts" he pouted

She laughed, "You already won many"
'Including mine' she added in her brain

"Talking about Part 2 let me remind you Darling, you owe us a movie after BB" Rana said raising his eyebrow and a smile on his lips

"Sure Bava!!  Need not mention"

As said he fulfilled his promise, he took Rana for his next movie and invited her too.. But she didn't attend as the rumours were spreading like fire and she avoided meeting him at places where others are involved, though they managed to talk everyday through call or text.

And her thoughts continued before she heard a soft music...  Her eyes shifted towards the screen

The soft music was soon dominated by his fans whistles and their excitement as soon as "I Love U" The title flashed having Prabhas montage leaning on U looking upwards
She gave a bright smile while repeating the words and blushed, he never selected such names for his film.

She suddenly heard a familiar voice...  His voice.. 
"I am watching it here and make sure no one should disturb me" a person yelled at someone

She turned towards her right to look at the person, The man had long beard and a turban over his head, he was probably shouting at someone on his phone,  she turned away disappointed but her heart couldn't believe it to be false..  For sure it was his voice and she can feel his presence too.

"Pabsu..  I miss you" she muttered and soon started admiring him on screen as soon as the movie started.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38K 2.6K 17
A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya.
139K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
51.1K 3.8K 14
Published Date : Sep 28 , 2019 Ended On : November 24 , 2019 Shivaay is in coma ???? Shocked 😲😲😲😲 Then peep into it to see what happens further
26.1K 1.4K 30
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'. This short fan fiction is inspired from...