OneShot MxM Collection | BTS...

By 6neVer_enOugh9

Since they're accumulating more and more, I decided to make a collection of my OneShots from BTS MxM ships in... More

Rumours | VMin
Summerdate | VMin
Pick Your Trash Up | YoonMin
Counting Stars | TaeKook
Make Some Noise | TaeKook ft. Min Yoongi
Late | YoonSeok/Sope
First Date | TaeKook
Summer Breeze | YoonMin
See You Next Week | VMin
Gett Well | TaeKook/VMin
Source Of Strength | KTH
Final Hug | TaeGi/TaeKook (TaeGiKook?)
You're Not Alone| TaeKook
Remember Your Promise | TaeKook
Let's Add A Little Punishment | TaeKook

Snowman | TaeKook

18.1K 109 35
By 6neVer_enOugh9

It rained. Taehyung hated it!

Before, snow had been falling down all day and he had built a snowman together with Jungkook. Or rather a snowgirl, called Jisoo. They spent the whole morning even until early afternoon (like around three hours, since they got up late because of the concert the day before and were allowed to sleep in) on building the snowgirl with extra care.

She had gotten a nice dress that emphasized her slim waist, beautiful white hair that was tamed into two braids and matched the colour of her skin. Her cute, round face was completed by two hazelnut coloured eyes (made out of actual hazelnuts), decorated by a pair of glasses Taehyung didn't use anymore, nicely shaped seaweed eyebrows, a sweet, pink snub nose with the help of a radish and some full lips painted in red lipstick.

Taehyung had spent an eternity to find this lipstick. He'd been sure that he had taken it home from a run episode once and then had tossed it somewhere but couldn't remember where that was.

And now he could watch through the window just what a waste of time it had been. The snowgirls lipstick was slowly smearing down her neck, one eyebrow already being shaved away and lying on the ground.

Of course he knew that it would have been gone sooner or later since snow is pretty weak against the weather. But he had imagined it to be melting in the sun after some beautiful sunny winter days and not being destroyed by the brute force of water splashing down on it.

But as beautiful the weather could be, the ruthless it was, picking on the poor Jisoo until she'd be gone for good.

Taehyung could feel two arms embracing him from behind and felt the familiar shape of Jungkook's body leaning into him, his chin placed on his shoulder moving palpable when he spoke.

"Come on Taehyung, don't sulk. We'll just build a new one as soon as it snows again. You'll forget about Jisoo by tomorrow morning anyway."

"I won't! Jisoo was special. And it was the first real snow this year, that won't come again."

Jungkook moved his head a bit and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

"Maybe not this year, but we can make one next year. And the year after. And the year after that until we're trembling from age instead of the cold."

Taehyung smiled at the wonderful imagine of them staying together long enough to do exactly that. He leaned back into Jungkook's warm chest and placed his hand over the younger's, that were entwined in front of his belly. He laid his head back on Kookie's shoulder and was contempt when he felt the maknae nuzzle his face into his neck, placing little pecks here and there, breathing him in.

It was a nice feeling, warm and very intimate. He trusted and loved Jungkook wholeheartedly and was convinced the other felt the same. They didn't talk about it much, it wasn't necessary. It showed in their actions.

"It was special."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because it's the first one we built together."
Jungkook drew his head back and laughed.

"First, that's way too cheese! Come on! Second, it's not even true. We already made one three years ago and another one two years back with the other members, remember?"

Taehyung could see Jungkook looking at him with his big, mocking eyes as if he wanted to challenge him to who had the better memory.

"But we weren't together then! Jisoo is our first snowman as a couple. Or was..."

Jungkook huffed but placed his chin back on his shoulder.

"You're really too cheesy."

They stayed a while like that and watched how the rain slowly seemed to fade. After some time Taehyung felt Jungkook loosen his embrace and felt his hands being placed on his shoulders instead, spinning him around and pushing him to the door.

"Okay, enough sentimental staring. We should go to bed, but you're freezing from staying near the window so long, so you're gonna get a hot bath first."

"Hehe, a HOT bath, huh? So you will join me to make sure it gets hot?"

He could see Jungkook grinning widely when he turned his head.

"I'd like to Tae, but I still got something to do. And the other members wouldn't be grateful for the mess we'd create." Jungkook said, smacking his butt and sending him off to the bathroom.

It picked Taehyung's interest as to what the younger had to do at this hour so he turned around and asked him.

Jungkook's mischievous smile that Taehyung loved so much returned once again.

"Gotta buy some lube, we're running out of it."

The grin was contagious and Tae couldn't help himself but smile back.

"Well, then hurry up. We'll gonna need it tonight."

Jungkook laughed and went in the direction of the front door.

Taehyung took his time in the bath since he knew Jungkook probably wouldn't be back that soon.
First he needed to get past their hyungs and then find a store where they wouldn't recognize him. It was pretty bad for an idol to be spotted buying lube. Even if they didn't knew with WHOM they could tell just fine WHAT he was up to and if paparazzi caught wind they would follow him around until they got a shot.

When Taehyung got out of the bath he was stopped by Namjoon that wanted to explain to him why he had to separate Jungkook and him in yesterdays concert (once again) and that, even though he supported their relationship wholeheartedly, it was important they wouldn't get caught (yet) and that he felt bad for always separating them but that they had to be more careful and so on.

Taehyung had heard all of that already a few times. He knew that Namjoon wanted them to be happy and that his position as leader put him in a tough situation.
Jungkook and him had often tried to help him out and be well-behave but sooner or later they ended up near each other anyway.
So the only thing Taehyung could do was apologize and reassure Namjoon that he understood and didn't hold a grudge against him or something.

Somewhere along the line he noticed Jungkook coming back in and motioned him to get to his room quietly to not get caught by RM, too. He would start from the very beginning again.

After a heartfelt hug, Namjoon finally sent him off and went to bed.

Since they shared a room it would have been awkward to go after him so Taehyung decided to go straight to Jungkook's. They'd probably switch to Tae's room later on, since his bed was way more comfortable than Jungkook's but he wanted to spend some alone time first.

When he opened Jungkook's door without knocking the other was already awaiting him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Learned your lesson, lover boy? You can't always hang all over me.

"Yah! I won't save your cheeky ass the next time! And besides you're the one who came over to me in the first place."

"Maybe, but you're the one who had to hug me. But who could blame you since I'm so desirable?!" Jungkook said, winking at him, making Taehyung laugh.

"Yes truly, who could? So get over here and let me hug you."

Jungkook obeyed and Taehyung embraced him, shivering at the cold his clothes emitted.

"Why are you so cold? Did you walk the entire city or what?"

Jungkook chuckled quietly. "Yeah, something like that. Okay, now let's play games."

Taehyung was addicted to games so Jungkook didn't have to ask twice. After some time they decided to change room and go to bed. It was clear they wouldn't be able to use the new lube that night with all the members around, but it was nice having it around for a time they'd suddenly need it.

When they got to bed Taehyung snuggled up to Jungkook, arm over his chest and one leg over the younger's, getting as near as possible. He slept like a baby when he was able to hug someone and Jungkook had gotten used to the tight embrace while sleeping, so there was no problem anymore.

**

Morning came way too fast and the youngest two got woken up pretty roughly by Seokjin's loud voice right next to their ears. As usual Taehyung was awake faster than Jungkook but when he tried to get up the younger pulled him back down.

"Just a little bit longer." He mumbled. Taehyung smiled. His sleepyhead of a boyfriend was just too adorable! It was too tempting, so he laid back again. Of course it resulted in them having to hurry like crazy but they somehow managed to be ready on time when their manager arrived.

Once they got out the door Taehyung remembered about Jisoo and wondered if she melted for good overnight. He'd know as soon as they turned the corner.

Taehyung expected a poor pile or maybe even just a big puddle of what used to be a beautiful snowgirl. What he didn't expect was a perfectly built (even if noticably smaller) snowman, standing under a self made emergency tent composed of a tarp being tied to some trees and even wearing what looked like one of Jungkook's winter jackets.
The braids were gone, as well as the skirt and lipstick but the eyebrows were back in place and the face still looked okay.

Taehyung felt that his mouth was hanging open but it seemed impossible to close it. How was this even real?

"May I introduce? This is Jinsoo. He was born as Jisoo but noticed pretty quickly that the live as a girl wasn't his call so he got surgery and goes now by the name Jinsoo. Please take good care of him." Jungkook's voice near his head was gentle and warm and Taehyung really had to hold on to not tear up.

The maknae must have put up the tent and rebuilt what was left of Jisoo into this new but not totally different snowman while he had been bathing. He even thought of a story to safe Jisoo and explain her new attire since it was impossible to restore her in full. And it wouldn't have surprised Taehyung if Jungkook even had asked Namjoon to distract him long enough so he could finish without Taehyung notice before daylight.

When he felt Jungkook's hand on his shoulder he couldn't hold back anymore and jumped him, throwing the younger off balance who hadn't expected such a powerful attack. Jungkook stumbled back and eventually landed on the ground, followed by the Taehyung who refused to let go.

They laughed after the first shock, Taehyung now straddling Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook! If it wasn't for all the members watching us right now, I'd devour you right here, right now!"

Jungkook laughed and reached his hand behind Tae's head to pull him down a bit and give him a quick peck.

"Well that'd be quite too embarrassing and to boot it all we'd definitely freeze to death! I got enough of the cold last night already, so how about we delay this to sometime later in a warm, cozy bed and you just give me a kiss for now?"
Taehyung didn't needed to be asked twice. He closed the distance still separating them and gave him a deep kiss that would warm the younger from inside out so he wouldn't ever feel cold again.

When they finally parted, Taehyung looked Jungkook in the eyes and laid all his feeling into his next words.

"Thank you, Jungkook!"
Thank you for the snowman, thank you for being mine, thank you for existing, thank you for just everything. Taehyung didn't care to speak all of this out. He knew Jungkook would understand it even without being said aloud.

And if not he'd show him with actions just how much he meant to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
69.4K 1.5K 26
One shots of bts ships *yoonmin *namjin *taekook *vmin *jikook *sope ((basically a book of story ideas I was too lazy to create into full fanfics :)...
722 66 4
⑅˖⁠♡.⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Just A Bunch Of OneShots.⁠。⁠*⁠♡⑅˖⁠♡
678K 9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...