Reborn (Sequel to Struck by R...

By CyndyRadke

The sequel to Struck by Radke, (Reborn), takes places a few years into the future. Jazman is now 15. I advise... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twelve

324 12 1
By CyndyRadke

"So?" Jazman said when we came threw the door. "Soo?" I said sitting on the couch. "What happend?" She said being supesus. "Nothing. Did you have fun with Oliver?" I asked her changing the subject. "It was alright. He told me hes taking me to meet Austin Carlile again tommrow." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh really now?" I said glaring at the kitchen Oliver was in. "What about you anut Brandy?" Maddison asked her. Brandy just shook her head and laughed as she went upstairs. Jazman looked at me funny. "What are you thinking?" I asked her. "Nothing. Something, just dont feel right." She said as she headed to her room with Maddison. What was she up too? I didnt think of it much, so I just went into the kitchen with Oliver and got a drink. "Did they give you much trouble?" I asked him. "Not at all. I love kids." Oliver said with a smile. "Thats good. I bet you and Brandy cant wait to have any." I said laughing. "We are actualy about to try right now." Oliver said with a evil grin and went upstairs to their room. I shook my head and sat in the livingroom and begain watching movies.

I was half way threw the movie, 'Paranormal Activity', when I started hearing things. I got up and walked to Jazmans room. She was asleep, as well as Maddison. "Come here." I hurd a voice say. I glaced up the stairs and hurd nothing but sounds of pleasur coming from Brandy and Olivers room. I just rolled my eyes. It wasnt coming from them. Then I hurd, "Outside." Of course, I walked to the door and started outside. I hurd something in the house, but I shurgged it off and went outside. "Finaly." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind gently. "Finaly?" I said trying to look at him. He let me go and I turned to face him. "I can talk with out interrupions." Michael said looking threw the window of the house. "You like your aloness dont you?" I laughed a little. He nodded his head in agreement with a smile. "So, why did you come back? I bluntly asked him. "That was foward, shouldnt we get to know more about eachother before telling sercets." He said smiling even bigger. "Great your a smartass." I said rolling my eyes. "Your daughter. She looks alot like.." Michael randomly started to say, but I cut him off. "Ronnie." I answerd for him. "She does." Michael said looking down. "I love her with all my heart." I said thinking about the day she was born. I laughed a little. "What?" He asked me. "Just thinking." I said looking at the night sky. "About?" He asked. "When she was born." I said with a smile. Michael had a frown on his face and grunted. "What?" I said being smart. "Nothing. I dont want to talk about memiors and Ronnie." He said shaking the thought out of his head. "Then what are you wanting to talk about?" I asked him. "You, me." He said looking me in the eye. "Why? Why do you want me so bad? When I was with Ronnie, you was so aggresive. Now your calm and cool. Slowing working your way." I said getting curious. "Because. Ronnies not here. I have a chance. I wanted to be nice at first, but Ronnie wouldnt allow that." Michael said getting a little hateful. "Because you was the forward one." I said getting hateful as well. "I thought I could win you over! Your just loved me so much as an idol, just like Ronnie. And I thought I could steal your heart from him without taking it. But soon, I found out I couldnt. Now hes gone, I can feel a change in your heart. Even before he was gone, I felt your heart changing." He said pouring his heart out. "Take that back. I never doubted my love for Ronnie when he was here." I said stepping close to Michael with rage in my eyes. "You didnt, but I felt your heart beat for someone else, other then Ronnie." He said looking me in the eyes. I looked down at the little space between us. I felt his hand touch my chin and left it slowly up. He looked at my lips and kissed them. I grabbed onto his shirt, feeling as if I was going to fall. I hurd a crash from inside and quickly pulled away.

-Jazmans point of view.-

I was laying in bed, just thinking. Thinking about the man that wanted my mother and me. Now, I knew what he looked like. I thought of his tattoos. The immortal across his chest.The skull and woman on his left hand and right hand. The small grave yard that started up his arm wit hthe woman on it. Those are the ones that pop out at me. Suppendly, I hurd the front door open. I jumped from my bed and to the door of my room. I just peeked out to see my mom looking back in the house right before she walked out. My heart raced alittle. I creeped from my room and peeked out the door. I just saw a dark figure. I couldnt see much of anything. So, I desided I would look out the window. But as I did, I was stunned by what I saw. My mom was talking to a mnan. I wasnt sure who it was. I couldnt see him much. My mom stood infront of him. I watched them talk for what felt like, ever. I saw the man starting to get angery. I then got a little closer to the window and leaned over the lamp infront of the window. Then my heart stopped. That man kissed my mom. When he put his hands on her face. I saw his tattoos. It was Michael. I admedently got mad and jerked away from the window, accadently knocking over the lamp. My eyes grew wide in fear that they hurd me and I ran to my room and pretended I was sleep.

-My point of view. Cyndy-

I turned to face the window after I pulled away from Michael. I didnt see anything, just the lamp had fallen to the floor. I felt Micahel touch my hand and I turned to face him again, but he was gone. I rushed inside, but still saw no one in the livingroom. "Jazman!" I called from the livingroom. She didnt answer. I went into her room. She seamed like she was asleep. I just glared and went back into the livingroom. What if Jazman saw me talking to Michael? What would she say? She just doesnt understand the emotion im going threw. She wasnt around when Michael was to begin with. I sat on the couch and played the music channel. Blacklisted Me was playing. I like them. I had met Nick a few years ago. He was nice, so was Lexus. I just laid on the couch, listening to them sing. Then the song changed. It changed to Flyleaf's 'All Around Me.' I just burted into silent tears. All I could think about was Ronnie. I missed him. I wish he was here so I wouldnt have to be all confuessed about him and Michael. I closed my eyes and thought about the day me and Ronnie met. The time at Disney World when he climb on the statue. When we road the fairswheel. I missed that. I felt a light touch on my cheek. I quickly opened my eyes and jumped back. No one was around. At first I thought maybe it had been Michael, but then the tv randomly turned on. It was a video Ronnie recorded himseld when Jazman was born. Ronnie was letting me know he was here and loved me.

"Okay. Babe. I am showing you I can take care of Jazman and record a video at the same time!" Ronnie said on the video tape. In the tape, Ronnie had the camra set up to where he was rocking Jazman in the rocking chair. She was probley a few months old. It wasnt long after Michael had kidnap her. Ronnie was always with Jazman after that. He sat there and sang to her. He sang 'Sweet Dreams' by Marilyn Manson. But Ronnie was more calmer about it. I turned the volume up a bit and just listen to him sing to her. "Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas. Everybodys looking for something. Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you." He sang. I know, he seamed crazy for sining this to our baby daughter, but it was true on so many levels. Threw mist of Ronnie singing, Jazman walks in. "Your up?" I said turning to her. She glared at me, but once she looked up at the tv, she lost all emotion it seamed. She dropped to her knees and tears fell from her eyes. "Jazman, are you okay?" I said rushing over to her. "I miss dad." She said hugging me. "I know you do. I do too." I said hugging her tight. Then the tears stopped. "Then why was you out there with that guy. Michael. I know it was him." Jazman said with anger in her voice. "You saw that?" I said glaring at her. She nodded her head yes. "Jazman, you just dont understand what im going threw right now." I said getting up from the floor. "Whats to understand? Your betraying dad!" She yelled getting up from the floor as well. "I am not doing any such thing." I quickly replied to her. "Your a liar! He wouldnt like any of this! He hates that man!" She said with more anger in her voice. "You dont know what your father thinks." I yelled back. "And what, you do?" She said smart. "I talked to your father!" I confessed with anger. Jazman froze for a second. "How?" She said looking stunned. "Like I said, you wouldnt understand." I said camly as I sat down on the couch. "Make me understand." She said standing infront of me. "Oh, so now that its about your father you want to understand? But when your mothers lost an confussed between two people that she loves both? No." I said with disgust as I got up and started toward the front door. "Where are you going?" She asked me sadly. "Im going to find Michael. He seams like the only one that is willing to listen to me now or even understand a slight bit of what im going threw my mind right now." I said angery as I walked out the door. Jazman stood there. Tears started stream down her face. She slowly walked into her room and cried herseld to sleep.

I wounder around down the sidewalk. I wasnt sure where I was going, or exactly how I was going to find Michael, but im sure I could do it. I walked up to chain reaction. Nothing was going on. I walked up to the door and of course, the door was locked. But I remember I had Ronnies key to it. Yes, they gave Ronnie a key cause the owner loved Ronnie and said he could use it whenever he wanted. I went inside and just looked around in the empty venu. I wounder backstage and sat on the green couch. Thinking about the time I met Matt Good, and saw how drunk he could get. I laughed to myself reliving the momment he fell repeatedly. I glanced over at the table that normaly has food and drinks for the bands. That was where I first drunk wine. With Michael. I sighed and looked down at my feet. Then a shadow cast over me, I lookd up and it was Michael. "You wanted to see me?" He said looking down at me. "Sit." I said as I scooted to the edge of the couch. He sat next to me. "Why did you want to see?" He asked curious with a cute smiling on his face. "I wanted someone to talk to." I said looking at him. "Oh. I take it thats a good thing?" He laughed a little. "Yes, it can be a good thing." I said laughing a little as well. "What would you like to talk about?" He said as he crossed his leg over the other and put his arm behind me. "No one seams to understand what im going threw." I started. "Of course not. Your first love died, your confussed about what you should do about me. What Jazman would say or think. I dont think anyone knows how you should feel." He said. I looked up at him. Everything he just said, was true. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me and kissed him. "Woah." Michael said as I pulled away from him. "What was that for?" He conutied with a big smile on his face. "Im not sure. You just, understood me like no one else has." I said looking down at my leg. "Hey, that didnt bother me. I liked it and im glad you can talk to me. Its a good start for us." Michael said with a smile. "So, I guess thats a good thing?" I said looking at him nervesely. "A very good thing, but we'll go your speed." He said as he leaned down to kiss me. I pulled away from him before he could. "What?" He said shocked. "You cant just kiss me when ever you want." I said laughing a little. "Btu why?" He said laughing as well. "Cause, we're not dating." I said shyly. "Oh. I figured we was. But its up to you." He told me. "But when we do, if we do. How are you going to tell people your alive? Everyone thinks your dead." I asked him. "See, Aaron as told the main fans, im not dead. I faked it. That im coming back, very soon. And I am." He explained. "Oh. And great, another thing to think about and be confussed for." I said shaking my head. "What is it?" He asked me. "What people will say about us dating, if we do. Everyone knows Ronnie died. Everyone knows Ronnie hated you. Thats like, a small cat breading with the biggest dog." I explained. "First off, dont worry what peoples going to say or think. Only worry about what you want and how it makes Jazman feel." He started. "Second, you really like putting the 'if' out there dont you?" He finished. "Well, im not sure if we ever will or not. Its up to Jazman if you think about it." I said looking down. "What if she says yes?" He said with a smile. "Then its up to me." I said smiling back at him. "But what if she says no?" He asked nervesely. "Then I guess we cant betogether." I said looking at the wall. "What if we kept it secrect." Michael said as he leaned down and kissed my neck. "Michael, no. Im not lying to my daughter." I said pushing him back and getting off the couch. "Im sorry." Michael said sadly as he got up off the couch as well. I just shook my head and started out the door. "Wait." He said trying to stop me. I turned to face him. "You said Ronnie hated me. You used past tence." Michael said curious. "Umm, yea." I said trying to figure out what to tell him. "He dont hate me no more? How?" He asked me as he got closer to me. "I talked to him in my sleep. He said me and him wasnt ment to be. That you coming back was a good thing." I quickly said and went out the door. Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I looked at him stunned. I grabbed my face and kissed me passently. He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. I slowly stepped back and in seconds was gone gong bavck to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.1K 70
It's a sequel. So, here ya go.
54.7K 3.1K 14
After awkwardly landing the perfect boyfriend, Mitch is finally content with having a "perfect" life. What happens when reality threatens to destroy...
2.8K 210 24
A little girl's world turns upside down when she's about to turn 15 years old. Lets see what happens to her...
23.8K 550 13
Sequel to "Going Backwards" If you haven't read that I suggest that you do all of this will make more sense if you read that book first then this one.