I t's nice meeting you rouge

By vvolkzki

Life of a rouge is never easy.Audrey on the other hand is cunning and smart.She always outsmart other wolves... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.1
CHAPTER 4.2
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

A/N

98 7 1
By vvolkzki

THE COPYRIGHT STUFF:

All rights reserve.No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronics means,Including information storage and retrieval systems,without permission in writing from the publisher,except by reviewers,who may be brief passages in review.

 THIS IS MY WORK I DIDN'T COPY THIS FROM ANY AUTHOR SO IF YOU FIND OUT THAT THIS BEEN COPIED PLEASE INFORM ME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys author here and i want t o tell you that this page is the reminders page in my story so come back here for when are the updates, facts and   IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

UPDATE:

Friday to Sunday: 4 chapters

School holidays(*favorite*):5 to 6 chapters 

A/N:

1.please vote and comment really helps me pls

2. Daniel or Danielle there just the same

3. I just changed the description(11/918)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
332K 7.1K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
539K 16.2K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...