I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Party 42 - Hotel Bed
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 44 - So fine
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 46 - Wedding party
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton
News
Book 3 is Up!

Part 3 - I'm home

87K 2.1K 82
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"You sure you're okay to be alone darling?" My Grandma asked me while we were still in the car that parked in front of the jet that had my last name on it.

"Of course grandma don't worry about that" i said.

"She's more nervous to meet her ex than to be in a plane grandma" Alec said while he was sitting in front of me.

We were sitting inside of the limo, he was getting cozy with the soda that he took from the mini fridge in the car. He sent me a smile before taking a sip of the Soda.

"Oh shut up Alec" i said to him before finishing a drink on my hand.

"What is happening?" My grandma sounds confused.

"Nothing grandma, I'm gonna miss you" i said before kissing her cheek.

"Safe flight darling" she said.

"I'll be back in two weeks" i said to her.

"She'll be back in two weeks if, she isn't captivated" Alec said.

"Oh of course that thing isn't going to happen" i said before started to open the door then walked out of the car.

"Bye grandma" i waved to her before walking out of the limo with Alec followed behind me.

"I know you haven't got over it" he said while he was walking next to me.

"I don't know what are you talking about, i have a super hot and honest also loyal boyfriend why did you say that." I said while kept walking into the jet.

"Why do you want to keep the relationship as a secret?" He asked.

"Cause i hate attention" i mumbled while kept walking.

"If you got over that why did you making so many excuses to avoid to go back to your own home town Lana" He said and it made me stop walking, i turned my body around and faced my dearest cousin.

"Come on, I've been there the whole time for the past few years after you left LA just after your issue, i know you" he said.

I stayed in a silent cause I didn't know what to do, plus what he said was, actually true. I was so scared to face my past, bad memories and especially him. I remembered a month after I moved out to England i heard that he had a car accident and it was so hard for me to fight the feeling of confused and worried about him, i was pulling myself away from him. Even it was so hard for me to not thinking about him after what I had heard about his bad accident, but then I heard that he was okay and i successfully got over it.

Coming to Diana's wedding meant that everyone was going to be there too, reuniting with every each of them. It meant reuniting with him.

Okay Lana maybe you just have to imagine that he's old now he has a wrinkle on his face and white hair. Or maybe he has beard and mustache that will make him older than he has to be.

Okay enough, admit it I've been avoiding him these whole years.

"Okay I'm sorry I think i went too far" Alec said.

"No, you're right Alec" i stayed in a silent while kept thinking why did i keep making so many excuses to avoid my own hometown.

"Huh?" He asked in disbelief.

"You're actually right, I've been avoiding my past" i said to him.

"I know you were trying to build up your new life and now you're living in a nice one" he said.

"But sometimes we just have to learn from our past that seems bad for us, besides your mom also miss you." He said.

"You didn't notice that you're also lost the 6 first years of Jacob's life" he said.

"Yeah" i said and i felt bad, there was a moment of silent between us until the idea of teasing him about his long term girlfriend.

"So when are you going to propose to the lovely Hannah?" I teased him.

They had been dating for 6 freaking years and he hadn't proposed yet, even he had been talking about it for the whole year with me but I didn't understand why it took so long for him when he knew that she was the one.

"Okay, we've been talking about this like for the rest of the year but my cousin over here didn't help at all" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey I've been telling you about my opinion" I laugh.

"Opinion you said? You were always being so busy and i remember the last time i talked about it you were reading a book and all you did was 'uh okay I understand' 'yeah you should get that' 'okay' i felt like I was talking to a freaking wall!" He said and it made me laugh.

"Sorry dude my mind was everywhere back then" i laugh.

"Oh by the way Ariana is going to be in LA too, she's actually designed the bridesmaids gown isn't that amazing" i said to him.

"It is more confusing" he said and i laughed.

"diana hired her?"

"Yeah and she said the dress is so gorgeous and pretty" i said to him while trying to imagine how was it going to look like on me.

"I haven't seen her for a few month" he said.

"I know how that feels cause i know you guys used to see each other faces everyday since you were in your mom's tummy" i said then he laughed.

Both of them were my favorite twin, Ariana and i used to be the closest one but ever since she moved out to Paris, and Alex was the one who stayed, it made Alec to be the closest one to me now.

Even Ariana always called us cause she didn't want to got left behind by every gossip or news around us. Ariana met her boyfriend when she was in paris, Alec and i was shocked that she got a cute France guy.

But gladly she always be the way she was, moving out to paris didn't turn her into someone that forgot about her past. Unlike me, Alec was right it seemed i was trying to forgot everything without even realizing.

"Going to see her probably in 3 weeks" he said looking at his clock.

"Diana is actually invited you right?" i asked him cause i saw the wedding invitation on his night stand a week ago.

"Yeah but there's so many meeting that my dad want me to attend so I cannot, i told her that I can't come" He said.

"Just tell her to throw the bouquet to you" He teased me.

"That's so okay actually, i really want to marry my man" i said while started to looked into the sky that looked so blue while i was wondering about my wedding dream.

"I think that thought is going to change after you met him again" he laughed and that time i slapped his arm.

"So funny Alec" i said.

"First love is hard to forget cousin, just want to tell you that I've been there" he said.

"Ow shut up you got over that and I'm just like you" i said to him, even the fact my heart was still beating so fast. I wondered how was it going to be like to meet him after a few years.

"Everything will be okay Lana, just contact me if you need someone to talk." he said like he just read my mine.

"Thanks Alec" i said.

"Take your time, i'll see you later" he said.

"By the way why did you just turn into someone very wise Alec, it confused me sometimes" i smirked at him which made him turning around and walked away.

"I don't understand what are you talking about, i got so many things that i have to handle in the office bye" he said while he was walking away from me.

I couldn't believe Alec was working at our family company, well he was still helping his dad but i knew what his dad meant, it meant so he could taking a good care of the company one day.

"Don't forget, you have a super hot and honest also loyal boyfriend" he copied me while still walking back to the limo.

I laughed over him then turned around to got into the jet, one of the flight attendant was standing outside of the jet to greet me.

"Good morning Miss Valerie is good to have you back" she smiled.

"Thank you" i said then walked inside.

I took a seat inside before watching the Limo was started to leave as the plane slowly began to move, I was so nervous cause it had been a few years since i left LA.

This is going to be a long long journey.

~

My eyes suddenly fluttered open and i found myself was falling asleep after I ate the food, i looked into the window and saw the dark sky out there. I saw the plane was calmly flying on top of the dark sky that full of clouds, that was an amazing view.

I remembered the last time ever being in a plane alone, i remembered that day when i left. I was trying so hard to socialize with new people and i was trying so hard to continue my life without thinking about my past.

Well i took a really good big step to got over everything back then, it really worked though. I met Ayden and everything went good, I wasn't planning to fall again after what happened with my last relationship but ever since Ayden Walked into my life, he showed me that he was different.

I've never thought about having a superstar boyfriend like him cause I thought an actor wouldn't notice a regular girl like me and they could go out with a different hot model every week. But he proofed me that not all celebrities did that, sometimes it was only the media who was making it up.

Ayden and him actually had their own special side, I couldn't compare them cause they were different. And I wouldn't compare my boyfriend with my ex that cheated on me, but however I also made a lot of good memories with him. It was one of the reasons which made me couldn't hate him that much.

Well so why are you keep avoiding him Lana?

Ow shut up inner voice.

I got up from the seat then walked into the cockpit, one of the flight attendant who was wearing a blue uniform greet me with a smile. She asked me if i wanted to got into the cockpit and of course I really wanted to see the view from the cockpit.

That whole thing reminded me of him, all of those things seemed bringing me back into my past. Like it was naturally making me remembered every single things that We had done together.

God it's not good.

She opened up the door for me then let me walked in, I was amazed with the view. I could see so many buildings that had a city lights, it was so pretty. The city lights looked like a pouring stars in the sky, and i was flying on top of it. It was a beautiful view,

I realized that we were on top of the city, does it mean we're almost there?

"How much longer until we get there?" I asked.

"10 minutes before landing Miss" the flight attendant said to me.

I looked into her and smile in disbelief, I can't believe i made it. I'm back.

"Welcome home Miss Valerie" the pilot said to me as our plane went out of a thick cloud which revealed the view of the city, my hometown.

Shit I'm here,

I'm back.

I'm home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 168 34
......................... "What is your fucking problem Ciara Aaget" he roared making me clutch onto the table as i flinched a little back. "You, you...
6.6M 226K 34
"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married." He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-" "Stop." I smiled...
1.5M 53.1K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
381K 11.2K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...