DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME...

By nxthernlightsjpg

"Just, don't fall in love with me, ok?" DISCLAIMER - strong language and mentions of sex I promise it's not t... More

F A C E C L A I M S
House Party
1:00am
2:00am
4:00am
5:00am
6:00am
Home
Epilogue
Just kinda thought you'd wanna see this

3:00am

330 7 3
By nxthernlightsjpg

"Ok don't fucking blame me!" Atlas exclaimed, she was in the middle of a very long, and honestly quite funny, conversation with Lucas.

"What the fuck is it with girls having crushes on middle aged celebrities?!" Lucas asked, trying to make sense of how someone could be obsessed with someone who was more than 10 years older than them.

Atlas turns towards him and starts counting off the reasons on her fingers. "Because he's Tom fucking Hiddleston! He acts like a damn prince! He's attractive, he's funny, he's nice, he's kind-"

"He's 37!" Lucas cut her off. He wasn't aware why this was an issue for him, he just doesn't understand why anyone would wants someone who's way too old for them.

"Does it look like I care?!" She replied to his argument rhetorically. Age doesn't matter when it's simply a celebrity crush.

Lucas just looked towards his side window and laughed, giving up on ever finding out why. He doesn't even know how this conversation came to be. Like most things that have recently occurred. It just, kinda, happened.

Right now him and Atlas we're stuck in traffic downtown. Right now would be right around the time when people would be going back to the comfort of the home and out of the discomfort of their high heels.

As their odd conversation comes to a close, Atlas notices something off in the distance. Granted, every bar and every club and every drug dealer was still up and running, so there was a lot going on. But she could see something else. It was rowdy, but didn't have that shit music playing. A concert. Atlas looked forward, it was clear they were gonna be stuck for awhile now. Atlas made a move to park in front of the venue.

"What are we doing?" Lucas asked, as he watched Atlas with confusion swimming in his eyes. He eyes the area she parked in front of and immediately knew what was about to happen.

He went to grab her arm as she was getting out of the car. Although they've done a lot tonight, this really wasn't the safest idea. It was rowdy, and crowded, and things never went well in these situations.

"We won't even be able to get in." He told her, as if this information would make her stay in the safety of the car they stole.

As she heard those words leave his mouth, she raised an eyebrow at him, after everything they've been through, he was really gonna give up because of this. That's absurd.

"And who the hell said that?" Atlas replied to his unnecessary, and frankly, pathetic, attempt at stopping this. As he sat there silently, he finally looked down, submitting to her. As she slowly smiled and laughed, he released a sigh. But after all, her laugh was contagious. He began to giggle too, laughing at his own worry for someone he's only known for 2 hours.

As they settled down, she looked at him with a bright smile, "C'mon, let's go!" She said as she closed her door and went to his.

They made move towards the venue, actually more or less the alley behind it.

Lucas didn't even feel the need to ask at this point, there was probably a back door, and she was probably going to pick the lock so they could get in.

Or at least that's what he thought, until of course the both saw a guard standing by the back door as well.

Atlas made a quick move the pull them back behind a dumpster.

"Ok, genius, what's your master plan now?" Lucas asked, looking at her with a questioning and teasing look.

Atlas made a quick move to take another look at the guard. He looked relatively young, 25, at most. "No ring on his finger." Atlas told herself, unfortunately though, Lucas heard her. He immediately knew what was happening as she began adjusting her top to show more cleavage.

"What are you doing?" He asked urgently as he grabbed her forearm and pulled her back.

As she turned back and faced him, she threw him an exasperated look. "I'm getting us in." She said urgently, making a move to pull her arm from his grasp.

Lucas watched as she walked away, God she was stubborn.

Atlas made her way towards the security guard and began talking to him. Lucas saw her finger move down his shirt and begin to unbutton it. He felt his hands clench to fists as they began to kiss. As she pushed him through the door, before she closed it she signaled for him to come in. He waited a bit, until they probably were in a different room.

By the time Lucas walked in, Atlas and the security guard she still hadn't asked the name of had reached a room. They continued so he wouldn't get suspicious. Atlas was beginning to rethink her choices. She was disgusted truthfully. She didn't feel an ounce of attraction to this man. But what was happening needed to be done. They made it to the couch of the unknown room, and he began take her top off, and that was when she pushed him away and faked a distressed look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I really though I could do this but I can't." She said in a fake, but believable worried tone. She held her head and ran out of the room, back to where Lucas was waiting for her. She grabbed his hand and bang to pull him toward the door.

"Move it, before he comes looking for me." She told him urgently. She wasn't looking to get caught.

"Wait what the hell happened?" He said, although he never got answer. He got cut off by her pulling him through the door.

As they entered the doors of the unknown venue, the music the band was playing got much louder. She noticed that they were undiscovered, so they had been playing covers. As the first notes rang through the room of one of her favorite songs, she grabbed Lucas and went to the center. Those last few moments of the concert, they had the time of their lives. They were jumping, they were dancing, they were singing along. They were laughing and just enjoying themselves. And words could not describe how breathtaking Atlas looked to him.

By the end of it all, they came out of it with shining eyes and smiling faces. As they were caught up in their conversation, they noticed people talking in the alley they had just been in moments ago.

Suddenly, someone came up behind Atlas and slapped her ass. A round of cheers exploded behind her as she gasped from surprise.

She abruptly turned around to find a guy, 20 at least. He had shoulder length dark curly hair and a smug smirk on his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Atlas said to the man, no, boy, with an angry look on her face.

"Eh, listen baby, you don't talk to me that way." He told her after she got mad. Clearly thinking he was above her in some way. As if.

"Yeah, he's the fucking champ!" One of his douchebag friends shouted from the alley.

"Oh yeah! Champ at fucking what? Not being able to get his head out of his sorry ass?" She shouted in reply, throwing her arms up slightly. A stream of "oohs" cake after. At this point she was livid.

"What, you think your better than me?" The unknown boy said as he took a step closer to her. He gave her a condescending look, one that would make any other person crumble. But not Atlas. Not this time.

"Oh I know I am." She told him in reply. She took a step towards him. Clearly not backing away from him or the idiots behind him. This guy really needs to learn some respect. 

He took one step closer to her. They could feel each others breaths now. He was slightly taller than her. Maybe a few inches. But that didn't frighten her. In fact, it only spurred her on even more. Furthering her rage.

"Prove it." As he uttered the two words, a string of shouts exploded from behind him. Lucas, on the other hand, had been watch the scene unfold right in front of him. He was angry, obviously. But he knew Atlas would never forgive him if he stepped in. This wasn't his situation in her eyes. And he wasn't ready to let this night go just yet. It was selfish, and he knew it. But Atlas seemed to be able to handle herself. Evidently, there came a point where he wanted to step in. Pull her aside and have a word with her. He really did not want her to get into this mess. But knowing her competitive nature, she wouldn't dare pass this up. After all, he would do the same.

"Maybe I will." She told the rude guy. Did she know what she was signing up for? Of fucking course not. Did she care? No. She was going to get this guy off of his fucking high horse if that was the last thing she ever did. And when she did, another call of incredibly annoying and loud shouts came up from behind her. She began smirking. Whatever it was she would do it. After all, what's the worst that could happen. If he was going to hit her he would've already. And even then, she could take him. She was a woman of many skills as it was. Whatever they were about to make her do would be easy. Besides, it's 3:00am in the city. She might as well live a little. Seeing as this was one of the only situations she hadn't encountered.

• • •
PSA - I love Tom Hiddleston
Also more important PSA, I have 5 parts left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 30
Warning: Boys love Heavy language Lgtbqia2+ Little of body horror Implied mpeg Blood Not a lot of violence Smut
136K 3.1K 43
𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣," 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, �...
309K 7.2K 31
Don't fall in love, those are the only rules. *Cuss word warning* *Smut warning*
295K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]