Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

By Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... More

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two
Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven

807 18 6
By Thesolarfairy

"Bastard, get off!"

"I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things will stick all day."

The four of you had landed on shallow water, now walking to land...Tsu was dragging Mineta along while you let out a soft sigh. Shaking your wrists because even the smallest amount of darkness killed.

"We were lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. I have to be more careful, it is scary."

"Ah—Izuku..." You tried calming him down while he muttered away.

"Midoriya, stop that. Rather than reflecting, shouldn't you think about what to do next?"

"Y-you're right?" Izuku spoke, but whined in pain, his index finger and thumb are completely broken.

"Ah, Izuku—Do you want me to heal you?"

"N-no, I'm fine, don't use up all your energy."

You looked at him in worry, you knew if you could heal him it would be better. But he warned you to not use your energy. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore. And avoid the central plaza as we head towards the exit."

"That's true. Mr. Aizawa has drawn many Villains to the plaza."

Your eyes gazed into the distance, seeing clashing and conflicts going on. It was just meant to be a normal day but not even that was going to save today.

'But there are too many villains. Of course, Mr. Aizawa is trying to suppress them....'

"...I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us..."

"Huh?"

"Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you...Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"Izuku, don't you think it would be a little rash if we got in the way?"

"I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But If we can just find an opening and lesson Mr. Aizawa's load, even a little...we had our first win in our first battle. That was where we were mistaken." Izuku then began to think, everything didn't add up right. 'We were under the illusion that our powers could actually work against the enemy.'

------------

"Scatter you and kill you, huh?" Todoroki blew out cold air. "I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with." Todoroki already defeated his enemies, well...froze them, not completely, just to prevent them from moving. He began to walk forward...ice crackling beneath his feet.

"Th-this guy...the instant we warped here...Is he really a kid?"

"O-Ow..."

Todoroki walked between the frozen villains, walking down the ice hill...He had no care in the world for weak villains. 'where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...Killing All Might...At first glance, I thought they had gathered all their elite. And would overpower him by numbers...' A villain burst out from behind, Todoroki just put his foot down, ice streaming out to coat the ground and the villain. He took a hold of the staff when it was plunge next to his head...freezing it without a sweat.

'But a closer look shows that the pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs.' Todoroki pulled the frozen weapon, causing the villain to fall, stuck in ice, he then kept talking in his mind. 'From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people. If that's the case, then the next step I should take is...' Tilting his head towards the frozen villain, it looked like Todoroki had a plan.

"Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die."

"E-eh..."

"I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." Todoroki stepped closer, his palm nearing the poor man's face...cold air emitted from the same palm." On what basis did you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

--------------------

Kaminari yelled out when a huge villain swung his fist down. The male dodged it...not with grace but he managed to dodge the fist. "Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? I saw the River Styx, seriously! What in the heck is up with these guys? What's going on?!" He ran over Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

"Worry about that later." Jiro held onto a sword, she really didn't like the fact how uneven this all was...three verses...?? Well, however many villains they are fighting.

"Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people," Yaoyorozu mentioned.

"Then give me a weapon, too!"

"You're the electric guy, aren't you? Hurry up and take care of them!"

"You saw during the combat training, didn't you? We were paired up! I can only cover myself with Electricity! I can discharge Electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you two, too!" Sparks flickered from Kaminaris' hand, he really needed to control his electricity..." It's like, you know, the same as Todoroki? Even if we wanted to call for help, there's interference jamming' the signal. Listen, you two, right now, you can't count on me. I'm counting on you!"

Jiro really got annoyed with how much he was whining...that she even commented on him. "You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining."

The villain who sung down at Kaminari earlier did it again, but the teen dodged it—back facing Jiro and that only meant one thing.

"Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!" She kicked her boot into his back, sending him right into the guy's stomach.

"Seriously! Idiot--!"

Kaminari faceplanted his stomach, electricity erupted from his body, he clung onto the guy who was now getting electrocuted.

"Oh, it's working. I'm strong. You two can count on me!" Was he surprised with his own power? He really needs to stop doubting himself.

"Hey, you're too happy-go-lucky." She then reacted when a villain came towards her, her earphone jack extended and clicked into her boots.

"stop messing around, kid!"

Before he could come any closer a loud amount of sound bursting from the speakers connected to her boots, it sounded just like her heartbeat—well, it is. The sound comes from her heartbeat, yet the man extended his arm to punch Kaminari...that was a mistake because the electricity shocked him. Another villain came down with two blades but Yaoyorozu made a net appear from her body, throwing it at the man. Causing him to fall into the electricity.

"Both of you should take this more seriously."

"Sorry, I thought it was a good idea at the time." She sent another wave of sound, amplifying the sound of her heartbeat...Causing the villains fall to their knees, knowing they could not handle the sound.

"Kaminari, you should've requested something to help you aim in your costume order!" She held onto the blade, blasting more sounds until a villain came down. Lucky enough she could hear his footsteps which helped her dodge.

Yaoyorozu jumped in and kicked the guy away. "Done!"

"Huh?!"

"It takes some time..." is her back squirming? Is that the right word—but it was wiggling slightly, until a huge cloak appeared out of her back, covering both Jiro and Yaoyorozu "To create something big."

"A sheet?"

"Is it supposed to be a shield?"

"It's an insulation sheet 100 millimeters thick. Kaminari."

"I see..." The corner of his lips twitched upwards, he really was happy right now. Raising his arms into the air, shouting "In that case, I can be really strong!" Swinging both his arms down, electricity emitted from both his hands and right onto the ground. It rushed towards each villain, shocking them.

"Now then, I'm worried about the others. Let us join them quickly."

"Wait, your clothes got super punk!"

"Huh?" Yaoyorozu turned to face Jiro.

"I can make them again."

"Violent growth...ah!! Kaminari, don't look this way!"

Jiro quickly grabbed Yaoyorozu to cover her bare chest. Kaminari, on the other hand, was wondering around...? The two girls looked over at him, slightly confused. He was just giving some thumbs up smiling like an idiot. When he goes over his watt limit...his brain short circuits and he becomes a huge idiot for a while.

-------------------

"Hey, we're just here to see how things are going, okay?"

"Ribbit..."

"Mm, I'm sure we are just watching...Right, Izuku?"

"I know. We'll run away the instant it seems dangerous."

The four of you rose from behind a small hill, it was near the water. In the short distance, Mr. Aizawa was still fighting, so many villains on the ground, defeated by just a single guy. He jumped into the air, using the strong fabric to catch two villains on the ground. Tugging slightly to come crashing down, connecting the bottom of his boots to their chest. Aizawa panted softly, resting his eyes just the slightest.

But before he could catch a slight breath, the boss...the man who had palms covering his face and body, he started running towards Aizawa, counting down from seconds. Aizawa threw his fabric scarf to attack, he pulled it back and elbowed the male in the stomach once he got close enough. The four of you are happy with the results, knowing your teacher would be amazing.

"Ribbit?"

Oh no, the boss took a hold of his elbow, Aizawa thought he made contact...he did alright and it was into his palm. "Damn."

"It's hard to see because you keep moving around, but there's an instant when your hair falls. That's when you've finished an action." As the male spoke his palm that held Aizawa's elbow, slowly started to turn grey, like clay? "And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter. Don't push yourself, Eraser Head."

"Ah...Mr. Aizawa." You gasped once you saw Aizawa's muscle see, the skin had decayed?

Aizawa punched the man back, he jumped away in horror, he felt pain but right now he needed to know why his elbow like this.

"My Elbow's crumbling!"

He couldn't even have time to figure out what was going on, more villains came and started to attack, with his left arm he punched and dodged an attack, standing now in the middle of the villains, circling around him, it was getting intense to even watch.

"That Quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it?"

Aizawa panted as his eyes went over to the male who was slowly getting up, he felt mocked...being a teacher at such a well school...to get beat by low-class Villains...what is going on!

"Isn't this too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, right? Even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. Was that to put your students at ease?"

Another villain tried attacking, Aizawa wrapped his scarf around the guy using him like a shield. The other villain smacked his weapon into his ally which allowed Aizawa to punch the guy away. Turning his body to kick one when he approached...The teacher panted softly, it was getting to close...he needed to rest, this was not turning out well. Yet he turned to face the man...the grey-haired male just stood there with his arms out. Aizawa ready to attack him.

"You're so cool...You're so cool! By the way, hero..."

Aizawa turned around to see a crow looking villain? Big...muscular...brain poking out from the top, how did he get there without the other noticing? What is this person? He reached forward.

"I'm not the only boss..."

It opened its mouth and there, blood gushed out from Aizawa, the goggles that covered his eyes had fallen off, you watched in horror with the other three, shaking on the spot...Water dripping from your hair as the blood kept spilling. Tears formed in the corner of your eyes, this was too much...seeing such a villain do this. Your stomach tightened...heart crawling up your throat, screaming for help. The constant banging...you wanted to move your hands to cover your ears, but your hands were confused...Ears? Mouth? Eyes? No matter what you covered, you could see it all.

"Mr. Aizawa..."

--------------------

"Black Hole, which sucks up everything and turns it all to dust. I see. That is an astounding Quirk. However, Thirteen, you are a hero who works to rescue people from disasters. As expected, your battle experience is less than half of that of a normal hero." The second the villain said that a warp appeared behind Thirteen, starting to suck him in. The students gasped, how? Thirteen should be sucking him in with his black hole.

"A warp gate!" Thirteen exclaimed before slowly his body started to crumble, wait for what? The villain opened the warp, sending Thirteens' own black hole against him, causing his body to crumble.

"H-he got me..."

"Teacher!"

"Iida, run! Hurry!"

Iida really needed to move right now, Thirteen only had that moment to keep the villain busy but the young teen never moved...Now it was his only chance, the male's engines started before bursting out. Iida began to run, feeling crap...he didn't want to run away from the battle but he needed to...for everyone's' safety, to get HELP.

"Damn it!" Iida shouted as he ran for the entrance.

"One of the children who was not scattered...We are only waiting for All Might. If the other teachers are called here, it will be hard for us."

The villain warped just in front of Iida knowing he could warp him away. Iida slowed down his running but by the time he was stopping, his body was going straight for that portal.

'Everyone...was entrusted...to me. The whole class...I will...'

Shoji jumped in the way, wrapping his arms around the warp to keep him from taking Iida...The male fell to the ground with the warp. "Hurry! Run!" Iida got the chance and started to run for the doors.

'Everyone, wait for me!"

"You impertinent—"

Kurogiri rushed forward, Uraraka, on the other hand, noticed something, a metal part? Was it his body? Something to hold him together?

"I will not allow you to go outside!"

'An automatic door! Should I kick it down? Is it a thickness I can kick down?'

"You're impudent, four-eyes. Begone!" Kurogiri was so close to Iida

The male was trying his best to run, he looked over his shoulders, seeing the shadow just getting close enough to capture him. Until it hovered right over him, now engulfing Iida into the darkness.

--------------------

'Villains. The world of pros. We still hadn't...seen anything yet.'

Your eyes could not leave the sight of your teacher on the floor...blood splattered...the fear never left your body from the start. It just hurt so much, to see your teacher there.

"I'll tell you, Eraser Head. He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered "Nomu." The creature was on top of Aizawa. Gripping his one arm and holding the poor man down. The creature let out a groggy screech.

--------------------

"Die!!" Bakugou shouted as he slammed his palm into the ground, causing another explosion. The villains went flying, slamming into the wall in agony. Kirishima was fighting another until he knocked the guy out. Both panted...showing how tired they were, fighting so many at once...

"Is this all of them? They're so weak."

"All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others! If we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ, too. I'm worried about the guys with less offensive ability. Besides, because we ran off ahead, we slowed Thirteen down. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that fog, then this wouldn't have happened. As men, we have to take responsibility for what we did!"

"you want to go, then go by yourself. I'm gonna kill that warp gate." Bakugou really wanted to kill that guy.

"What? Are you gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides, that guy's attacks are—"

"Shut up! That gate bastard is the enemy's way in and out, I'm gonna cut off their getaway route for when the time comes. It's not like we don't have a way to fight the fog."

While the two were talking a villain was creeping up, but he was invisible? It came up behind before jumping out.

"Stop your chit-chatting! Since you've left your guard down---"

Bakugou reached out to grab the males face, plunging him down---without effort he set off a smaller explosion.

"Anyway, if these small fries are the ones assigned to us, pretty much everyone will be fine, right?"

Holding up the villain's head, the guy was knocked out. Yet Bakugo was not so bothered about it. He just didn't care for weak villains.

"That reaction time was amazing...Anyway, were you always so calm and rational? I thought you were more like—"

Kirishima looked to his right, trying to picture how he thought Bakugou was. 'Die, Die, Die!'

"I'm always calm and rational, you spiky-haired punk!"

"Oh yeah, that's more like it."

Bakugo huffed when he through the villain onto the ground, he was annoyed with Kirishima's comment.

"Then go if you want to!"

"Wait, wait! Believing in our friends! That's real manly, Bakugou! I'll follow you!"

Kirishima's arms got hard as he slammed his fists together, Bakugou on the other hand just stared at him...was he really going to lead the two and fight the villains? Who knows...?

---------------------

Iida was covered in the darkness, knowing he was going to be taken...until! Uraraka touched the metal around Kurogiri's smoky body? Before flinging it up into the air, knowing it became light as nothing.

"I don't know the theory behind it, but if he's wearing something like this, then it must mean he has a physical body. Go, Iida!"

"My body! Oh, no!"

Iida managed to reach the door, he struggled a little to open it, but there...it started to open just slowly.

"However...!"

"I won't let you!"

Sero shot out his tape that attached on to the metal object. Allowing Sato to grab a hold of the tape and pull the villain back. Iida used more strength to force those doors open, the light was shining brighter, so close! Sato swung Kurogiri round and round "Go...!" He shouted before releasing the tape. Kurogiri went flying. Iida managed to get out tight space before running free.

"Engine boost!"

With the extra boost, he was outside and heading back to the main school.

'He's going to call for support. It's game over.'

-------------------

You watched in horror how this monster twisted back Aizawa's arm...breaking it like it was a twig. Hearing your teacher yell out in pain, blood staining the ground, you wanted to go and help but...nothing, nothing was moving.

"You can erase Quirks...That's wonderful, but it's nothing impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, you might as well be Quirkless."

Aizawa turned his head towards the grey hair male, erasing his Quirk...but the Nomu smacked his palm down, breaking his other arm. Aizawa yelled out in pain, his arm laying on the ground.

'It's like he's breaking a twig...I'm sure I erased his Quirk. That means he is just that strong. He's as strong as All Might...'

The Nomu lifted Aizawa's head, smacking it harshly into the ground, you watched from the distance with the other three. Your eyes not leaving the sight...

"W-what do we do?" You whisper.

"Midoriya, I can't take it anymore. I'm sure you must be having second thoughts, right?" Mineta whispers behind his palms.

"Ribbit..."

Izuku was just in shock, he really didn't know what to do, you couldn't move, Mineta was frightened and Tsu just watched. Kurogiri warped just beside Shigaraki.

"Shigaraki Tomura?"

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?"

"I put Thirteen out of action, but there were students that I was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to run away."

Shigaraki turned towards the other, looking at him in disbelief. "Huh?"

The thought of a child running away, knowing it could mean trouble...knowing it could mean more teachers coming...top hero's coming together, that would be a problem. Shigaraki started to scratch his own neck, constantly scratching in irritation. His other palm went up, now scratching both sides...a shaky grunt was heard...Shigaraki was about to burst.

"Kurogiri, you...if you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces."

Shigaraki kept scratching until he stopped...moving his palms away from his neck, he blinks in realization.

"We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over. Man, its game over this time. Let's go home."

"Huh? Are they going home? Did he say they're going home?" Mineta said in shock.

"That's what I heard." Tsu was not sure if that was true.

"Yeah..."

"All right! We're saved!"

Mineta cried in joy, he grabbed a hold of Tsu's breast, you knew he was aiming just for her chest...looking at him with slight disgust.

"Mineta—"

"Yes, but..." Tsu dunked Mineta into the water, she got embarrassed that the male touched her chest. "I have a bad feeling about this, Midoriya."

"Yeah. For them to simply retreat after doing all this..."

"Mm, I feel like he is lying...he is not simply going to go?" You thought and went quiet, starting to think about it.

'Don't they want to kill All Might? If they leave like this, U.A. will just beef up their security. Game over? What's going on? What are those guys planning?'

"Oh, yeah. Before we leave, let's smash some of his pride as the Symbol of Peace!"

Shigaraki turned around, his eye widens in delight, seeing you four before he managed to get there in front of you—the amount of speed horrified you, yet you didn't even get time to react until the older reached out to grab Tsu. Your mind went straight to when Mr. Aizawa Imagining Tsu crumbling into nothing. Yet his palm just stopped in front of her face...Did nothing seem to happen?

"Damn it. You really are cool...Eraser Head." Shigaraki turned his head slightly.

Aizawa lifted his head, erasing the others power, he had to protect his students! The Nomu lifted the male up, only to slam him back into the ground.

Izuku and you both jumped out of the water. The darkness and light surrounding the metallic bracelet, concentrating so much, pumping in energy to form a huge blast. Izuku held back his fist ready to punch Shigaraki.

'Crap, crap, crap, crap! He's clearly different from our earlier opponents. We've gotta save Asui and Run away!'

"let go of her!"

You both shouted before swinging down your fists, Izuku shouted smash while you yelled at the top of your lungs. A gush of air blasted out of Izuku while darkness and light burst out of yours. It all mixed causing the water and some weak villains to fall back. Lights breaking, some of the windows cracking. Smoke surrounding you both. You thought you got him or Izuku, hoping one of you two did.

'My arm didn't get burnt? Did I finally control it?? I did it! I was able to do it well!' You thought to yourself, it felt amazing to not have burned your arm completely, to unleash its' full potential out.

"All right...?"

Both Izuku and you looked up, he was at the front and saw Nomu, you were behind—it was the giant beast, when did it come here? How? It just took two punches like they were noting. Shigaraki was just under you, you missed...and managed to hit the Nomu?

"How...?"

Slowly pulling your hand away, you gazed up at the creature, Izuku was slowly moving his hand too...it felt weird how did it take two punches without feeling any sort of pain? You then remembered what Tsu said earlier. 'Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him?'

'No way...'

"You both move well. Are you followers of All Might? Oh well. I'm done with you."

"Izuku! Move!"

Your legs moved, causing you to push Izuku out the way, the Nomu grabbed your arm instead, squeezing tightly as it's free hand lifted. Shigaraki reached forward to grab Mineta and Tsu. Tsu used her tongue to try and reach you in time. The scared look on your face, the fear pouring down your skin. You got in the way to save your friend but---dying like this, you wanted to become a hero!

Everything stopped the second the door burst open, the two-villains stopped and looked over to see, the students by those doors looked over wondering who could it be? You turned to look up at the stairs, the smoke piling up, footsteps echoed...the students had a huge smile on their face. The relief to see the teacher come in...

"It's fine now! I am here!"

"All Might!"

"Ribbit..."

"A-All Might..."

"All...Might."

Izuku was glad to see him, everyone was, the man threw his jacket to the side...ready to fight.

"Oh, we're getting a "Continue..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 102 11
taking the first step is always hard, but you don't think about it twice when it is with the right person.
354K 13.7K 57
"*cutely stomps on light up sketchers*" "do it again and i'll beat you the fuck up." "kind of suggestive but ok." .·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·. all play no work. h...
33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
75.6K 2.2K 18
"I'm not giving up... I just don't want to hope for anything anymore." If life is not going on the way you want it to, how will you face it? Cry? Get...