Eddworld X Tord's twin! reade...

By Digit_Eater

Tord and Y/n, together leaders of the red army, as siblings together. Y/n handles the main decisions for the... More

Content waring
1: New bonds
2: An unexpected Edd-venture
3: Magic town
4: An unpleasant reunion
6: Survivors and regrets
7: Meeting the warriors
8: Don't worry, I'm here.
9: Parts of the past
10: Learning new things
11. Matt's day
12: Traitor!
13: Intel from the enemy
14: You
15: Old friends
16: Troubled thoughts
17: What do you think you're doing
18: Uh oh
19: Dark clouds ahead
20: Calm before the storm

5: Boom πŸ’£πŸ’₯

932 26 1
By Digit_Eater

~Two days later, July 26th 14:00~

-YOUR POV-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND THEM!?" I growled at the soldiers in front of me.
"We've looked everywhere in that area, but we have not found any trace of them ma'am" one of the soldiers said.

"Then scout out a bigger area! We need to find these three," Tord said.
"Yes sir," The soldiers said and they walked out of our office.

"Goddammit why is it so hard finding three stupid guys!" I exclaimed and I slammed my fist on the desk breaking a pencil.

"And the blue army isn't helping either," I growled
"Calm down, we'll find them," Tord said and I calmed down a bit.
"I hope you're right," I said and we both returned to work.

~Two hours later, 16:05~

"MA'AM, SIR! THERE WAS A BOMB ATTACK ON A TREEVALE 50 KILOMETERS (about 31 miles) AWAY FROM HERE!" Pau exclaimed.
"Pau, what have we told you about knocking?" I said in an annoyed tone as I looked up from my papers.

"Sorry ma'am," Pau apologised.
"Send a scouting group to look for survivors and bring the survivors here," Tord said
"And look for useful items," I added

"Yes, red leaders," Pau said and he walked out.

'Maybe there are some good and strong survivors that could become soldiers'

-EDD POV-

~Earlier that day, 10:15~

We were walking around a new town. Y/n and Tord were probably hunting us down now, so we were officially on the run now.
"Edd you have some money left, right?" Tom asked

"Yeah, but it's not much only about twohundred pounds," I said.
"Oh! Can we buy some mirrors?" Matt asked and Tom facepalmed.

"No, Matt. We need the money for food," Tom grunted in an annoyed tone.
"I still can't believe you were that monster, Tom!" I said and Tom growled slightly.

"Yell it a little louder! The commies haven't heard us yet," Tom said with sarcasm.
"Really? I thought we were running away from them," Matt said

"No Matt, he was joking," I said as I looked at Matt.
"But that's not funny," Matt said in a disappointed tone. We walked towards a store and we entered.

We bought some food items like bread and stuff to put on it and we had onehundred and fifty pounds left.

"Where are we going now?" I asked and Tom shruggeda bit.
"Maybe there!" Matt chirped as he pointed to a hotel with a sign that said that they had three free rooms.

"That's not a bad idea" I said and we went to the hotel.
"Hello sir! Can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked in a cheery tone.
"Yes, we'd like three rooms please!" I say and the lady nodded at us. We got the rooms and it was going great!

~15:30~

We were just watching the children on TV when there was a news flash on TV "People of Treevale there is an attack coming right your way! We advice to leave right now! The bl-" the TV got cut off by static.

"We are in Treevale!" Matt exclaimed in horror.
"Let's go! NOW!" I said and we grabbed our bags and we ran out.

Tom then stopped in his tracks "TOMMEE BEAR!!! He's still on the couch!" Tom exclaimed and he ran back into the hotel.

We stood outside and panicking people with animals and/or children ran past us, getting in cars and driving away

Tom ran out holding his bear "Now let's-" I got interrupted by a loud bang and the ground shaking heavily.

I heard Matt scream in agony as the buildings next to us collapsed. I saw a street light fell on top of him. I tried to help him when there was another loud bang.

I heard Matt and Tom scream in pain again. Then everything fades to black.

-PAT POV-

~17:45~

We arrived in Treevale and began looking for any survivors. I found a body of a strong looking man. I check if he was breathing and his pulse as well.

'Nothing damn it'

We continued looking for about two hours we only found corpses. Then I saw a hand sticking out from under some destroyed buildings. I ran over and I called some others.

"I found someone!" I called and we got the person out. When we finally got him out he was still breathing, but barely.

I examined him quickly.

'Blue hoodie, spiky hair... He looks like one of the people we were looking for'

"Get him medical treatment now!" I ordered and they took him to one of the vans with medical equipment.

We dug more and we found the other two we were looking for. I checked for pulse and found a pulse in both bodies.

'They are alive! Red leaders are going to be pleased!'

We looked a little more and we only took some guns, metal and chemicals. After finding ten more survivors we leave

-YOUR POV-

~20:00~

I got up as I finished my last bit of work for the day.

'Finally'

I got up and went to Tord who was currently working on a new design for a giant robot.
"How far are you?" I asked, making Tord look up from his blueprints.

"Not far. How far are you with your work?" Tord asked

"I just finished my work for today and I was going to get some food and go to the shooting range. Wanna join?" I asked putting on a smile.
"Sure. I could really use a break," Tord said as he put dowm his pen and got up.

We exited the office and locked the door before heading towards the shooting range. We entered the shooting range just as the last soldiers left.

"I bet I'll be able to have more perfect shots on my target than you," Tord challenged me and I laughed.

'In his dreams!'

"Hah! You wish!" I laughed
"Wanna bet?" Tord asked
"On what?" I replied

"The winner gets to do the mental and physical torture on the next prisoners," Tord said and I smirked at this.
"Deal?" Tord asked
"You're on!" I said and we shook hands.

"Rules?" Tord asked
"Six shots, no sabotaging and last shot with a blind fold" I said and Tord nodded

"You start!" We said at the same time. We both glared at each other
"Rock, paper scissors," I said and we get ready.

"Rock. paper. scissors. Shoot!" We said and I looked at our hands and I frowned. He had paper while I had rock.

"Dammit. Fine, I'll start," I grunted and I aimed my gun and I shot five times hitting the middle four times and being just a little off the last time.

Then Tord blindfolded me and I aimed my gun I shot. "And?" I asked as I took off the blindfold.

'Hell yeah! Perfect shot'

Tord looked at me with a smirk "Impressive, but I can do better," he said and he aimed his gun and shot. He hit four times perfect, but the first one was a little off.

I put the blindfold on Tord and he aimed again. He shot, but missed horribly. I started laughing "Wow you missed really bad! It's almost impressive," I said between laughs.

"Okay, okay! You win! Stop laughing now," Tord huffed as I wiped a fake tear. I calmed down and looked at where Tord's bullet had hit.

'That was a really bad shot'

"Hey, try blowing the target up with your robot arm," I said and Tord nodded a bit. He aimed his arm and there was a light blue glow from the middle of his robotic hand.

He then shot a light blue laser and the target exploded into a million little pieces.

'It works better than I thought!'

"Wow," Tord said in awe.
"Haven't you tested it before?" I asked
"Well.... No" Tord said

"Why not?" I asked and he fiddled with his fingers "I was kinda... Uhm...you know..." He mumbled
"You were scared!?" I laughed

'My twin brother! A leader of the red army! SCARED!'

"Shhhhhhhh" Tord says and I kept on laughing.
"Oh that's priceless," I said and Tord glared at me.

I calmed down and then Pat walked in "Red leaders! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Pat exclaimed.

"Oh! You're back," I started.
"Any luck?" Tord finished.
"Thirteen survivors and I think three would really spark your interest," Pat said.

"Oh? Well let's see then," Tord said as we put our guns away.

'Did he find them?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 240 36
(This fanfic is based off an amazing animation shown in the first chapter) Tord has overthrown the city, thousands dead at his hands, Tom by standing...
4.2K 133 20
π»π’Ύπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π’·π“‡π‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓉 π“Šπ“… π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒢𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰ π‘œπ’» π’Έπ‘œπ“π’Ά 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ οΏ½...
6.7K 154 46
Art is drawn and coloured by me! Started on: May 11th, 2019 (Unedited) Completion: August 13, 2021 (edited) Completion: Decenber 21, 2021 Eight year...
64.1K 1.9K 16
*tw: swearing, murder, abuse, and crazy yanderes* "I guess that was the stupidest thing I'd done in my entire life. And trust me, I've done a lot of...