The Possessive Gang Leaders P...

By 90sxroses

I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk thr... More

Fleeing
Arriving
Feels Like Home To Me
Underestimateing is Considered Rude in Most Social Situations
Bumping Into Them
Meeting New Friends, The Ass, and the Dumb Blonde Bimbo
Dante King
My First Fight and The Weirdo
Thank You So Damn Much
More Than My Damn House
Buy You A Rose
Night Weirdo
Im Not Jealous
I Am Not Jealous, I Am Territorial
AG Days
What Did The Locker Do To You?!?!
Someday
Britt
Feedback Please
Filler
A Bad Dream and Some Sleep Dialling
Dante Pov. Bonus Chap!
Barging
Two Unannounced Visits
MAYWETHER WON!
Taking A Picture For The Moment
:(
Sleepover
Finding Shit Out
Apology
class/class part two/follow me
Really Long Chapter XP; The Meeting
A Bit Of Info
Auditorium
Rescue Gone Fucked Up
Retarded Alex
You're supposed to blame and hate me
Crowded Morning
PLZZZZ
RANT CUZ IM PISSED
Caught
Caught pt. 2
Stressed Out
END OF THE BOOK
💞💞💞
The Ride
Streets (Pt 1.)
Clashing
Background (Long ass chapter)
Finally home and happy
Read Or Ill Cry

Streets (Pt 2.)

25.4K 563 81
By 90sxroses

Trus POV.

Warning- Some scenes may contain content not well suited for younger viewer. Viewer discretion is advised.

(A:N; Hehe, I feel so smarticles after writing that. But seriously, idc how old you are, but if your maturity level is low, then don't read it. You've been warned... hehe)

The boys raced down the old wooden steps to get there bags. Laughing, I followed. I got down there and grabbed my bag before going up to my room. I unpacked and went to take a shower.

Changing, I got into a black v neck and a pair of capris. I tied a red and black plaid jacket around my waist. My black Jordans were on and I wore my hair down and my make up light.

I sat on my bed, contacting people to let people know I was here. Once word spread, RIcardo would find me.

There was a knock at my door.

Suspiciously, I got up and answered it. There stood Dante. He immediately kissed me and grabbed my waist, lifting me up. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He uses his foot to kick the door closed.

He pressed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. After a moment, he walked me to the bed and laid me down. Not once did his soft lips falter. He laid down on top of me and continued to kiss me.

I tried to push him off a little but he wouldn't budge. He just kissed harder and started kissing down my jaw to my neck.

Finally, I got him to stop. I was breathing heavy.

"We-We're going out to a rave. Get ready." Grabbing my phone, I got up and left. He yelled for me but I continued to walk.

After 3 quick knocks to the boys room, they opened.

"We're going to a rave. Get dressed." I said and left to the main lobby.

I bought a bottle of Pepsi and walked across the street to Burger King.

Sitting at a table, I read Lycans, on Wattpad by SilverStream22.
(A:N; oml go read it. I recently got addicted to it)

After 10 minutes of being lost in the plot, Alex plops down in front of me. We stand and hug.

With little talk being made, we walked to the hotel. As we aproached and seen Jay and Reggie outside talking. Jay seen me and ran up to us. 

"Why hello there ma'am." He said in a deep voice. I laughed. 

"Uh- Hello?"

We kept walking and as we arrived at the car, I seen Dante. 

Our eyes met and I looked down but continued to feel his eyes on me. The gravel crunched under my feet as I walked. 

"So what Rave are we going to?" Alex spoke up. 

"De Le Vegas'," I responded. He nodded and smiled. 

"I miss when we would sneak into raves." I smiled from the memories. 

"Yea, me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all piled into the car. Literaly. 

Alex and Reggie had to sit on the floor. I was funny to be honest. 

As I drove down the streets of poverty, I parked the street at Alexs' old house. Now it was boared up with the grafitti of the kids who were tired of being stuck and being looked down upon. 

I killed the engine and everyone got out and so did everyone else. Alex walked up beside me, just like always. 

Dante was on the other side and grabbed my hand. I pulled away. 

"If Ricardo is around and sees you holding my hand, he'll flip his lid."

"Do you think I care?" he asks, sounding a little upset. 

"Maybe you don't, but I do. My sister has two little boys who need there mom. If he sees this it'll mess things up." I responded, upset as the harsh reality hit me.

We walked up and the blaze from the car that they set on fire showed onto the street we walked. 

"Holy crap." Reggie sayed. I smiled, a little happy that someone seen something positive about where I came from. 

We walked by the gate of the junk yard and walked in. There were people thaat stood by and handed us beer bottles with a small amount of gas and a cloth in it, sticking out. 

"What the...?" Dante asked. Me and Alex walked up to the car and threw it in. The flames went up in a roar before slowly calming down. 

Toni De Le Vega comes up to me. 

"Huh... So the rumors are true. The queen of the streets really is back and one of the firsts things she does? Comes to my rave." He smiles. His face glew in the fire. His complection clear, skin tone tan, eyes were a dark green and his hair black. He was short for a male but taller than me. 

"Why do we still call it a Rave? A Rave involves a nightclub, Dj and music." I raised my brow and Dante and the others walked up behind me, without the bottles, probably dropping them somewhere. 

He laughs. "Yes. Because a nightclub is going to allow people like us into a nightclub." He points to the small stand with Brendel on it, playing music with speakers, blasting music. "Our Dj." He points to the speakers. "Our music." He spreads his hands gesturing to the space around us. "Our  nightclub." I smiled and we high fived and did the bro hug thing that guys do. "Good to have you back."

"Only temporary. If you see Ricardo, tell him I'm here, yea?" 

He nodded "Yea, I got it." Alex and him did the same hug. "Aye, how you been?"

"Good dude."

Dante looked at me. "Queen of the streets?" Long story. He laughed and so did I. We all walked off and sat around the blazing car. I drank from a small cup of Vodka. 

Then, there was a hand on my shoulder. Immediatly, I shrunk. Looking up, I seen the Mexican fuck named Ricardo.

(A:N; Nothing against Mexicans just the character XD My brothers' girlfriend is Mexican, I don't like her tho, is about to have my brothers baby and her names gnna be Arora Rayne Maria Hauber and im so excited. Way off topic XD) 

I grimmaced under his hand. 

"What?" I spat and the guys stood.

He looked at the guys before looking at me. "Nice to see you again Alex. I've been searching for you princess." His accent was thick and I hated it.

I stood up and pushed his hand off me. "Don't touch me."

"Oh? And what about your sister princessa?" His thick lips turned up in a smirk. My hands balled. 

"Fuck you."

"Oh, please do love." Dante walked up and I psuhed against his chest.

"Stop! Dante!" He looked at me and his eyes were colder than I've ever seen before.

He huffed and Ricardo looked up at him. "Who is this?" 

"None of your buisness. Where's my sister?"

"Tsk tsk princessa," He shook his head. "It's gonna cost you something."

"Which is?" I askeed skeptically. 

"You'll have to come with me to find out." He he said slowly and looked down at me. I pursed my lips and Dante was the first to speak up.

"Not fucking happening."

"Put a sock in it mystery guy." Ricardo hissed.

I looked over at Alex how was standing stiff and in a silent rage. His eyes met mine and he just looked at me. I turned around and looked at Ricardo. 

"So... I come with you... and you'll let my sister go?" I asked slowly. He nodded.

"Precisly princessa." He smiles and caressed my cheek. I instanly jerked away from his dirty touch. Looking back at Alex, he merely nodded as tears filled his eyes. He stormed to me and hugged me tight. 

I hugged back with everything I had. He was my brother and bestfriend. He was with me since day one. 

"We will bring you home." I nodded as he mumbled.

"Its in Cassys' garage. Follow us." I whispered. 

I backed up and he looked confused. Dante hugged me and looking over his shoulder, I mouthed to Alex. Think about it. Before turning to hug Jay, Raymond, and Reggie.

I sighed and looked at Ricardo and his men, sizing and counting them up. If we fought we could never win. There were 6 of Ricardos' guys, not including Ricardo and the men he has scattered around the lot. "How do I know you're not lying?"

"I never break a promise princessa." He smiled. 

"Fine... Lets go." I finally said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!

Here's another chapter!

I really hope you like it and if not thats cool too. 

Thanks for all the positve comments. 

I just got on summer break. Thursday was my last day. Sadly, I have summer school. But, it's only 2 hours a day and four times a week. So yay. lols

My brothers baby is going to be here really soon and I've been doing baby shopping online and I hate it.

Not the shopping thing just the fact that its online. I would go to a store but the only one close to this tiny town... well the last time I went there, I was banned and almost went to Juvie. So, yea.

Thanks for reading.

Vote
Comment
Follow
I like pringlesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Laters my Lovely Smurfs!
     -Crazy_Red_Warrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
74K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...