His Weapon - Book 1 [Z.M]

By KiinggT

WARNING: This contains mature content such as sex, violence and bad language. Please don't read if you're und... More

Author's Note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Not An Update (Please Read)
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
Epilogue
The Sequel
Excerpt from His Undoing

XVI

4.2K 162 25
By KiinggT

In the end
We'll all
Become
Stories. . .
- Anca

"To touch you," I stated boldly, daring not to look away. For a second the only look on his face was a blank stare.
"You know th—"
He began to speak but I cut him off.
"—That can never happen. . . I know," I shrugged.
He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the waitress that brought our meal, a different one might I add.
I sent a smile her way which she returned charmingly.
"Enjoy your meal," She bowed slightly and left.

Our meal was consumed in dead silence. Nature had a way of letting me know that his eyes were on me the entire time as I felt his heavy stare but for some reason I kept my eyes locked on my food and only glance up occasionally but never in his direction.
My appetite was lost so half of my food remained on my plate.
"You barely touched your food, why?"
He asked sternly. I knew very well that me eating healthily was included in our contract and I had every intention of complying henceforth but in that moment, I couldn't.
"I don't have an appetite."
"You know—" He attempted to scold me but I beat him to it.
"I know it's in the contract, and I will try to get some vitamins or something but not right now," I said sharply.
He sighed frustratedly— reaching for the bill.
"I don't give a fuck about the damn contract, I give a fuck about you."
I gulped. I was doing it again— reading into every fucking statement that came out of his mouth. He cares about me, it's not a big deal except for the fact that he has never ever said such a thing to me.
I watched him slip hundred dollar notes into the booklet and slide it back to where he had taken it from.
"Shall we?"
He asked and I nodded, allowing him to reach over to me and pull my chair back before raising to my feet. His hand made its way to the small of my back once again— erupting heat all over my body as he lead us towards the exit.

His sleek black Audi R8 was waiting up front for us. The valet handed us the key. Zayn guided me to the passenger' door and opened it at which I muttered a thank you.
He walked around the car from the back, not allowing me to glance at his tight butt in his perfectly tailored suite. Not wanting to be told, I strapped on my seatbelt.
He began to drive and I wondered where he was taking me. The itch to touch him kept increasing— becoming insanely unbearable.
He stopped at a traffic light, his attention on the fairly empty street of the outskirts towards the estate of the high and mighty.
"Are you mad at me?"
I asked out of the blue, surprising myself because I had no idea where it came from.
Although I didn't dare look at him but kept my eyes focused on nothing— I could feel his eyes on me.
"No, I'm not."
He answered simply, not leaving a single room for further questions but I decided I needed to clear the air.
"Then what's the problem? Is it that now that you have me you don't want me or what?"
I finally turned to watch him— daring to speak to him in such a manner.
"Don't be stupid! I know things have to be different now, but I don't know what that difference is going to be."
He admitted which threw me off track because I didn't expect him to answer my question especially because of the way I had asked.
"You seemed to know when you were trying to get me to sign your contract."
"I do know, I just don't know if I like it or not."
I was kind of shocked at how he hadn't warned me to watch my mouth already. I remained silent.

As he kept driving— my need to know where he was taking me increased.
"Where are we going?"
I asked— taking in my surroundings that happened to be huge mansions.
"You've reached your limit of questions baby."
His hand came to rest of my thigh— squeezing softly as the other remained on the wheel. I remained quiet, throwing my head back and waiting for the drive to be over already. Seconds went by and I felt his hand trailing up slowly. I tried to ignore his touch, screwing my eyes tightly.
My heartbeat increased as he got closer and closer to my sex painfully slow. My chest heaved up and down— my lips falling apart slightly. Suddenly his movement stopped and his hand left my body. My eyes snapped open only to find him focused on the road— his gaze hard and jaw clenched.
"Sit like a fucking lady would you!"
He snapped out of nowhere which caused my jaw to drop. So fucking rude. My blood literally boiled but I had to stomach the nastier reply that was trying to fight its way out of my mouth.
"Okay," I sassed, attempting to sit straight but what left his lips barely a second later caused me to freeze.
"Okay what?" He sounded angry.
For seconds I didn't speak, waiting to see if I was hearing things or something. Finally, I gulped down the lump that had formed in my throat.
"Sir," The word left a sour taste in my mouth. It's been barely three hours and he's back to his old ways. I didn't know exactly how to feel at that moment. I sat still and stared ahead— my mind completely blank. He muttered a 'good' and sped up.
Unbelievable, everything that had occurred minutes ago— I just couldn't believe it. The rest of the ride was continued in dead silence as my shocked reaction turned into anger as I sat completely still, in the position he deemed ladylike.

About twenty minutes later we begun to approach a massive gate that instantly picked my interest. It was unlike all the other mansions we passed by. From the corner of my eyes I could see Zayn glance at me. There was worry written all over his face. The gate automatically opened and he drove in. It took about five extra minutes before an even more massive mansion came into view.
I sighed. I just wanted to go home and clear my mind. He parked in front of the mansion and an older lady walked out the front door towards us. He got down while I remained seated— waiting for him to come open the door for me. Instead, he walked up to the woman and spoke to her while I sat and watched. After about a minute, he walked back to the car and opened the door for me. He stretched out his hand for me which I took but immediately I was out of the car I pulled my hand away. He glanced at me with squinted eyes and I looked away sharply.
I was dying to ask why he brought me there in the first place but I didn't. Old Zayn was back and I didn't want to get on his nerves.
He lead me towards the lady— bringing his hand to my back. Her grey hair was in a very neat ponytail and her body was covered in an all white outfit which made her look almost heavenly. She smiled brightly as we got closer which made me smile also— genuinely.

She spread her arms open for me and for a second I was confused but gladly flung myself into her arms. She hugged me tightly and until then I had absolutely no idea I desperately needed a hug— a tight one at that.
"It's soo nice to finally meet you."
She said as I pulled away. Finally meet me? Either way, I smiled.
"This is Nany."
He said, pulling me closer to him by my waist. I think my eyes twinkled from the realization of finally getting to meet Nany. He always spoke to her on the phone and from what I could gather— she really means a lot to him even though I still don't know her relation to him.
"Same, it's been a long time coming," I smiled brightly at her.
"Come here darling. You look hungry, let me make my special cookies for you."
She pulled me away from Zayn and I couldn't have been happier. It was almost as though he ceased to exist except for the fact that I could feel his eyes on me as Nany lead me inside.
Being next to her made me feel strangely comforted. A feeling I haven't felt in years since that night.
"I'm really not that hungry."
I didn't want to be a bother even though I was starving. She waved off.
"I can smell hunger from miles away darling, don't worry. Just a bite of my cookies and you'd keep coming back for more."
She said and I laughed.
My jaw dropped immediately she pushed the front door open. It was the most beautiful house I'd ever stepped my foot into. It resembled Zayn's office— black and grey but there were also colorful arts that were on the walls and it left me speechless. There were tall windows which allowed the daylight to penetrate into the house.
I wish I could've stopped and taken more of the surroundings in but Nany dragged me into the kitchen. Zayn's footstep wasn't being heard behind us anymore and even though I was kind of mad at him, I wished he would've followed.

The kitchen— sleek black and grey but also the marble countertops left my jaw hanging yet again. They were white mixed with gold that blended extremely well with the grey and black. Not to mention how extremely neat the entire kitchen was. There wasn't a single trace of dust or dirt anywhere as bright sunlight shone in from the tall windows.
Nany got busy instantly, opening drawers, pulling out ingredients from the fridge as I stood idly.
"Take a seat darling, this is your home."
She said sweetly and I nodded. I sat on a barstool that was next to the high countertop.
"Sorry for my bad manners, I didn't even ask how you are faring."
She said as she begun to mix up some eggs and blah blah blah.
"Oh no," I laughed— staring down at my nails. It felt strange being taken care of. "It's fine, I'm fine. I—" I trailed off.
She stopped her movements and turned to face me.
"There's really no need to be nervous around me dear. Zayn wouldn't shut up about you so I feel like I know you already."
Zayn wouldn't stop talking about me? I highly doubt but okay. She opened her mouth to continue but Zayn barged in. He was wearing a black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. He changed rather quickly. This must be his parent's house and just the thought made me extremely nervous. Why would he bring me here?
I ran my hands over my face as he walked closer to Nany to see what she was doing.
"She's soo adorable."
She muttered to his hearing but I heard her. If only she knew. I could tell she was very excited about Zayn bringing me around which I had a feeling it isn't something he does. I could only picture her sad face if she knew this was all a show and to satisfy his needs and mine.

I didn't get the chance to hear what he said but I wish I did. She swatted his hands away countless times when he attempted to taste the mixtures she was stirring. Even in my state of anger towards him, I couldn't help but smile. I could tell he was a totally different person around her— soo much love was in his eyes as he watched her. It was pleasing to see that he could love deeply even if not romantically.
"This is the real him Muna, a big baby."
She said— still trying to pry his hands away. Amusement consumed me as I watched them, holding back the laughter that was trying to erupt within me. I smiled at him adorably, throwing my hands up in defeat— letting her know not to count on me for getting rid of him.
"Fine fine."
He surrendered and stepped away. He turned to look at me and I quickly diverted my gaze. He took a seat next to me— sat facing me actually, making it soo hard to avoid his gaze.
"Time to bake."
Nany said happily making her way over to the oven and I smiled.
"I'm leaving you two love birds alone, I'd be back in a blink of an eye."
With that she disappeared into thin air— leaving Zayn and I alone. My heart skipped a beat. I had no idea how to act, surely I wasn't going to show I was angry because he is in charge. I had to be on my best behavior— to try and make this work and more bearable.
"Muna," He spoke softly. For a second I didn't speak, my eyes were glued to my fidgety fingers as I bit my upper lip.
"Sir?"
I replied softly as well and he sighed painfully.
"You don't have to call me sir," He breathed out, massaging the bridge of his nose.
"I don't mind calling you sir, Sir."
I finally gazed up at him— feeling agitated by the appearances of his different personalities.
"Cut the crap Muna!"
He begged, bringing his hands to my knees but I pulled away.
"No, you cut the crap! You don't have to act it if you don't want to, it's fine. I'm only here for the money, you don't owe me niceness."
I breathed furiously. Lying through my teeth as to why I was sat before him in the first place. Somehow I had the feeling that my words hurt his feelings. Unlike other times I spoke rudely to him— he didn't warn me. Instead, he pulled my barstool closer which caused me to stop breathing temporarily.

I stared directly into his eyes. Unexpectedly he pecked my lips quickly, pulling away to watch my reaction.
"Zayn."
I whispered, shaking my head dismissively. I dragged my barstool away from him slightly and he instantly stood to his feet. He planted his hands on my knees firmly and parted my legs all the while, I watched him. His eyes trained on me like he was on a mission and I was his target.
Surprisingly, he flung his body between my legs and wrapped his hands around me, resting his neck on my breasts. I took in a sharp breath, my hands opened— not knowing how to react or if I should touch him or not. Finally coming to a decision, I grabbed both sides of the barstool and held firmly in case my body had a mind of its own and touched him.
"I'm sorry, I was a dick."
He mumbled, bringing his face between my breasts and biting softly. I sighed— my heart beating profusely in my chest. I couldn't believe he was doing this. Zayn Malik.
"You don't have to be sorry Sir, I'm sorry I angered you in the first place."
I said thoughtfully. He groaned— pushing his head further into my chest. It melted my heart but I wasn't going to show it. It would scare him away.
"Stop it! You did nothing wrong, I'm the one with the problem," It was my time to sigh.
"There is nothing to forgive but if you insist, I forgive you."
I said plainly hoping he would pull away so I wouldn't dwell even deeper and misinterpret his actions.
"You mean it?"
He asked, dragging his face to the crook of my neck which caused me to stiffen.
"Yes sir, I do."
I said with a shaky breath— becoming extremely aroused by his movements to even focus on what he was saying.
He didn't reply, he begun to lay hot kisses all over my neck, taking my skin into his mouth and biting, sucking and whatever he felt like. I surpressed my moans— sitting still whiles he increased and intensified his actions to get a reaction from me. Finally, I tilted my neck to the side and begun to pant slightly. A soft moan escaped my lips as I threw my head back, dying to touch him— to pull him closer.

His grip tightened on my body, practically dragging me off my seat, biting my neck savagely. I couldn't stop myself, my hands flew to his neck— holding unto him for dear life as I pressed his face closer to my neck. We heard doors opening and closing and Zayn instantly pulled away from me— our breaths labored as we stared at each other.
He chuckled, bringing his hand to his face frustratedly. "You don't mean it," He stated and as soon as I opened my mouth to reply Nany walked in hastily. However, she halted, looking at us back and forth.
"I walked in on something, didn't I?" She asked. I smiled, trying to hide the fact that something did happen but what left Zayn's mouth caused me to fall back in my seat.
"She's mad at me."
He said taking his seat before me as I diverted my gaze. She chuckled.
"I knew something was off immediately you two showed up." She smiled.
"No I'm really not, he's just overreacting."
I said simply, rubbing my neck nervously. I made eye contact with him and there was an expression in his eyes that confused me but it was gone too quickly.
"I'd leave you two to sort things out."
She muttered, quickly making her way out and was gone before I could even object.
"That wasn't necessary."
I said, glancing at the oven where the cookies got into form. The aroma had taken over the entire kitchen and I was silently praying for it to be ready already.
"—Let's be as neutral as we can, can we? She seems too happy just at the sight of me and that isn't a good thing."
I voiced out my worries to him as he remained silent— watching me weirdly.
"You're soo fucking beautiful, you know?"

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
186K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
384K 13.5K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...