Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20

54.7K 386 56
By singtomesoftly

When we got off the subway the sun was pretty much ready to go down, and I was hungry.

“ Can we stop for food first?” I asked following the boys through the streets. 

“ This is why I like you” Niall smiled. “ Someone who likes eating food”

“ Well I’m hungry” I laughed. 

“ We can eat when we get there” Louis added he seemed to be dragging Niall and I along because we were so hungry. We finally arrived at the  London Eye Ferris Wheel. I no longer cared about food, the London eye was a dream of mine and Harry's since we were younger.We got walked up to the huge Ferris wheel. I totally forgot about it until now, thank god Louis seems to actually be on top of things.

" Two per cart" the man running the ride stated.

" I'm going with Niall" Louis stated and they hopped on their lift.

" I guess I'll just go by myself" I Hollered while they went up.

" Of you could ride with me" a voice replied, the boys hands were placed on my hips hugging me from behind and his chin rested on my shoulder. Once I smelled the familiar cologne I knew it was Harry.

" You're back" I turned around and hugged him.

" In perfect timing too, I told Louis to try wait till we were done cause I wanted to ride it the first time with you...as we always planned"

" Well why don't we get on it so we can actually ride it?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him on to the ride. I watched as we got higher and higher. London looked so lowly lit up at night. I watched Harry's eyes sparkle as he took in the scenery as well, it was just as I imagined it even better. We were finally at the top of the wheel when it stopped.

" Shit" I muttered

" It's okay" Harry stated a little unsure. Harry didn't like rides that much and I didn't like heights, why we always wanted to do this? I don't know.

" Please stop rocking the cart" I looked at him.

" I'm not rocking the cart, it's the wind"

" We are going to die, make it stop"

" I can't make the wind stop Sarebear, just breath in and out, try to relax like I am" his breathing was heavier then normal. His hand was gripping mine a little tighter then usual and was slightly shaking. He was trying to be brave for me.

" How am I suppose to relax when we could fall to our deaths?"

" Here try this" Harry said before leaning into kiss me. I excepted his  gesture and continued to kiss him back. His tongue traced my lips asking for entranced, I opened my lips and deepens the kiss. The whole time my heart felt at ease and I totally forgot that we were sitting so high in the air. That was until the wheel started to move again and we both pulled back to breath.

" Did that  relax you?" Harry asked

" I think it did the trick." I blushed slightly. " How about you?"

" I think it got  me more excited then anything" he winked at me jokingly.

" Ew! Hazza!"  I punched him in the side of the arm. Then I remembered it shouldn't be ‘ew’ because we were dating part of me kept forgetting that we weren't just best friends.

" Don't worry I'm kidding" he laughed " But Sare you are the smartest, funniest, nicest, the most beautiful, adorable, cutest, prettiest and sexiest girl I know" he told me

As we walked off the ride.

" Me being beautiful or sexy" I laughed at his remark and then smiled at the ground bashfully at all the nice things Harry just listed.

" You know what makes you beautiful Sarebear?"

" What?" I couldn't stop smiling.

" The way you don't know you are" he wrapped his arms around me and we walked over to the other boys.

" I bet that was the best ride of your guys life" Louis snickered

" Huh?" Harry and I looked at him in confusion

" I think he is referring to that proper snog" Liam laughed a little and people say he is mature. The boys obviously seen our kiss.

"Whatever your just jealous" Harry replied.

" Your lucky Haz, you have a girl that moons guards and kisses on Ferris wheels. That's hard to find" Niall chuckled. It seemed like Niall excepted me after spending most of the day with him and Louis.

" She mooned guards?" Harry questioned. Liam and Zayn looked at us just as confused.

" They tricked me! And it's a long story" I defended myself.

" You'll have plenty of time to tell us this summer now that your living with us" Zayn smiled genuinely I think it was safe to say that me and the boys all got on really well and are on our way to being best friends.

" I'm tired from interview" Liam stated." Are you boys ready to go?"

" I am" Niall added

" Yea it was a long day" Zayn chimed in.

" If  its alright with Sarah, I thought we could walk the boardwalk and take a subway home"

" Sure" I smiled at his sweet idea

" I think I'll stay and walk with you guys"

" uhh" Harry panicked

" Louis your coming with us, not harassing the love birds" Liam stated. The boys all left and Harry an I continued to walk hand in hand.

" So why is you have to go to the interview today?" I asked

" The interviewer has a little. It of crush on me.. " he trailed of and smiled like a goof. I felt myself get a little bit jealous, but that's how it is when your dating someone who is in a band. He already has lots of attention from x-factor  but now that he is signed he is going to have a lot more.

" Don't worry, I didn't have a crush on her back" it was like he read my mind.

" What about management? What did they want?" I wasn't being nosey  I was just trying to understand what exactly management of a band does.

"They just wanted to discuss our images and stuff" he smiled

" What's your image?"

" Just generally like how we are suppose to come off as the school boy image"  I felt like he wasn't telling me something.

" And?"

" That's  it" he shrugged

"  No its not"

" What now you can read my mind?" he laughed.

" I just feel your not telling me something"

 " I'm not hiding anything from you" he stopped an looked me in the eyes but I kept my eyes on his smile.

" You swear?"

" I promise" We continued to walk the boardwalk and went into the subway. I told him the story about the guards. He laughed at the thought of it and I had to admit it was pretty funny. Harry and I continued to talk for the rest of the ride home and it was a really nice night. I couldn't stop the feeling that he wasn't telling me something though.

*present*

" That's so adorable! I am so jealous of you!" Shawna squealed causing Harry to flinch a little.

" You seem to forget why I am telling this story" I stated monotone. I was nothing like I was in the memories, I had grown up and stopped being so naive.

" Sorry I forgot, what was Harry hiding from you?"

" Hey who said I was hiding anything from her?"

" Because she can always tell when someone was hiding something from her it's like a gift" Shawna boasted.

" I do remember her being a little over paranoid and observant" Louis stated, I think it was a joke but I didn't look amused. No one did.

" Tough crowd" he shrugged

" Besides you know you were hiding things from me, so why even argue" I growled at Harry.

" How do you even know though? Like what gave it away?"

" Your left dimple twitches when you lie and when your telling the truth your eyes loose their sparkle and you become completely serious. Is that good enough for you?" I galred at him, Harry had changed a lot  from the memories to. 

" Someone please tell me what he was hiding" All the attention was back on me as I continued the story.

A/N:   I know but description of the London eye isn’t actually realistic, its way busier, way bigger and can hold way more, also the ride actually last like 25 minutes. I changed a all these things about it on purpose to fit the story, hopefully you don't mind.

This chapter is dedicated to two people the first being  lovinlife101   for leaving such lovely comments. The second is my uncle John who passed away today, he was like a dad to me after my dad passed away so RIP uncle john.

 I don’t want you guys to think I forgot about the other wonderful comments so the next chapters will be dedicated to THATGIRLONEDIRECTION, and JelLybEaN0013

Thanks so much for reading!! :)xx Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...
150 4 2
It all started with a friendship...
3.7K 21 14
"Harry?" I asked as we sat together in the moonlight. "Yes, love?" "We're going to college next year. What will happen--to us?" "It doesn't matter. A...