New Canvas

By TheJohnTron

SEQUEL TO BLANK CANVAS!!! PLEASE READ THAT FIRST!!! Its been 12 years since Darkness died. Missy isn't cheer... More

Prologue

11 0 6
By TheJohnTron

Its been 12 years since Darkness died. Missy isn't cheerful anymore. She's actually sadistic and depressed.

Shadow and Jeff are happy with their family but without Darkness there wouldnt have been a family there in the first place.

Slenderman only cries in his room, away from the others.

Hoodie hasnt been seen for years. The only evidence he is alive is the presents he sends to Darkness and Shadows kids.

As for Liu...he is trying his best. Having kids is hard. Everyone thinks he is insane since he still believes Darkness is alive out there. He knows though. He knows she is alive. He needs to find her.

To properly wed her.

Whoever killed her will die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC