Does it Make Sense? // jjk ff

By nanecko_

How badly would a bad boy can fall in love with the girl he used to bully? -Plagiarism is a crime! ig: nanec... More

Short Message (/s lmao)
Hell Week... Again
Unexpected
Jealous?
Jealous? (pt 2)
"What?"
Scared and Confused
Alexithymia
Insecurity
Insecurity (pt. 2)
Downcast

Aubade

396 9 3
By nanecko_

"W-what?" her eyes we're shaking in disbelief and I can sense the rejection in her voice.

"I love you. Hard to believe huh?" I laughed awkwardly and she quickly looked down.

"S-so what do you say?" "I-I don't know" she heaved a sigh and i think she's already thinking for her answer.

"You can just give yourself some time. I know it's really confusing right now but please think of it" I plead

"I-I'm sorry but I-I like Jimin"

----------------------

Your POV

WHAT? What the hell is wrong with mee?!? I shouldn't have said it.

"No.. I-I mean... Jimin--" I was silenced when he caught my right hand and started rubbing it, like he's pleading so hard for me to love him back.

"P-please give me a chance" he said not looking back at me. I was ready to tell him that we're supposed to be friends not lovers when his eyes started to tear.

JK's POV

"Okay fine, just stop crying. People are looking at us" she said while putting me at ease.
"R-really? I thought you--" "I don't know why did I say that but let's just go for now" she took me by the hand and dragged me outside.

---------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I asked but never got a reply. We just continued walking until we reached a place with pretty and colorful lights making my eyes burn.

"This is the cafe where Yerin works" she said removing her coat and shoes "So you didn't like the cafe I suggested?" I asked while doing the same thing she does.

"No I mean, this place isn't that hectic than the cafe we went earlier" she said

"Hey, what are you doing here?" we both turned around and we saw Yerin walking towards us "Hey..." Y/N greeted her and whispered something to her. Yerin looked at me once again and brought us to the table that's placed slightly far from people.

"I can see some students from the school here. How come I don't know this place?" I said while eyeing the place.
"Because this place is new and expensive" She replied while checking the menu. "Are you saying I can't afford this type of cafe?" I raised my eyebrow judging her response "Maybe?" she said while continuously browsing. I rolled my eyes and decided to check out the menu too.

A few minutes later she shut down the menu and exhaled loudly.

"What's wrong?" "Pfft the meatballs are expensive as fuck, man" she replied and blew the few strands of hair that's covering half of her face.

I let out a short laugh and placed the menu back on the table.

"Is this a date?" I teased

"No! That's stupid" she said "Ah really?" I said with a teasing tone. I know how much she hates to be teased.

"Maybe?" she replied not looking at me. Ooh she's shy.

"Woah a girl took me out for a date. So unusual" I chuckled

"I only did that because you we're crying! I hate people who cries in front of me. Especially when they're already 20!" she said with a grumpy face which made her look cuter.

"Are you hungry? Let's order something" I asked "Not really, I lost my appetite" "Let's just buy some fried chicken for Jimin. I think he's already hungry waiting for you"

She looked at me confused "Eh? Aren't you supposed to be salty about him?" she asked confused.

"Why?" "About what I said?"

"No, your already my girlfriend so I already forgot being salty" I said confidently earning a look of disgust from her.

"Girlfriend huh" she said and rolled her eyes.

-------------

4:20 PM (Y/N's residence)

"So tell Jimin I said hi" "Are you sure you don't want to come inside?"

"Thanks but I have somethings to do" I smiled

"What kind of things?" "Uhm, school stuff. Y'know I can't graduate highshool if I keep fooling around and skipping classes" I explained and she nodded.

"So see you tomorrow?" I said touching my hair "Yeah, goodbye" she smiled and finally entered inside.

I smiled and finally exhaled the breath I was holding.

Y/N's POV

I closed the door and exhaled "Is this really happening?" I asked myself.

He's my boyfriend now, Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend now. But wait, i don't think he's really serious calling me his 'girlfriend'. I think he's just teasing me or something else. What am I thinking? I shouldn't feel like this since I'm not really sure about this thing right now. Should I ask him later? But it's gonna be awkward if I knew I was just assuming. Fuck I'm so dumb.

I slapped my forehead and headed to the kitchen finding Jimin who's playing with his phone "Hi" he stopped touching his phone and welcomed me with a warm smile.

"Hey" I replied and sighed loudly "What's that?" he asked pointing at the plastic bag I am holding.

"Oh, this is yours. Jungkook thought you're already hungry waiting for me"

"Oh. Okay thanks." he said and checked what's in the bag.

"Jungkook? I thought you hate him" he asked and sat.

"Yeah, i thought he feels the same too" "What do you mean?"

"I think he's my boyfriend now" he choked at my reply

"Please don't judge" I said massaging my temple "My goodness. Really?" he asked with a soft laugh

"I don't know! He apologized and confessed to me. I was about to reject him but he started crying! I think he was near of making a scene that time."

"Jungkook cried?! What the hell is happening?" he said in disbelief  and continued eating.

-----------

Jimin's POV

8:09 PM

I was staring at the ceiling thinking about Jungkook and Y/N. I don't think Jungkook's serious about Y/N. Maybe he is but I never expected Jungkook falling in love so hard that made him cry in public. But he never shut out Minyoung. I think he's up to something.

I produced a sigh and decided to send the squad a message.

8:12 PM
[H. O. E . S]

Chim chim: Please say hi to Y/N's boyfriend ;)
Tae: Who?

I laughed waiting for the maknae's reply.

8:14 PM

Jungkook: shut up

Chim chim: sHuT uP mY aSs

Hoeseok: I bet he's blushing rn

Jungkook: Please stop, I'm trying to be serious here

Seokjinnie: JUNGKOOK'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!

Jungkook: ...

Yoongi: I heard you cried, what happened?

Jungkook: No i didn't!

Jungkook: Who told you?

Yoongi: I don't know, i think he's Jimin

Seokjinnie: Jungkook's giving you a short head start Jimin

I'm laughing my ass out even if I'm just reading the messages. I should avoid Jungkook from now on.

8:16 PM
Jungkook: Who told you?!

Lol what are u goin' to do about it young man?

Jimin: What? No one told me

Jungkook: Did Y/N told you?

Jimin: Yep.

Jungkook: she's lucky I like her

Jimin: So it's trueee??

Jungkook: Yeah, I thought you knew

Jimin: Y/N's said she's not sure about it

Jungkook: Ah

Jungkook: ttyl

Jimin: sure :>

Jungkook's POV

Not sure about it? But she looks so serious earlier and I never saw a sign of doubt in her. And maybe if she's really doubting why did she kept it a secret. I'll never know if Jimin didn't tell me. I think I should talk to her.

Y/N's POV

I was washing my face when I heard my phone's ringtone.

*Calling: Jungkook*

"Hey, is there something wrong?" I asked and wiped my face

"Nothing much. I have something to ask you"
"Me too" I said and flopped down to bed.

"Oh really what is it?"

"Uh, what are we? Because I almost said to Eunwoo you're my boyfriend but I think I'm just assuming and exagerrating. But y'know--" I didn't continued my speech when he started laughing on the phone.

I knew it.

"Lol i thought you already understand. You were so confident" he said and made a soft giggle

"Whatever. Goodnight, see you in the morning"

"Okay babe."

Lmao what? Babe my ass.

"Okay" I smiled and ended the call.

---------------------------------

A/N: So the story is still on the 'happy' atmosphere lol. Just wait for the conflict in the near future chapter/s. Please don't forget to vote or follow me if you like the story. And I'm also open for feedbacks :> Thanks for reading this trash lmfao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
701K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
103K 5.8K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...