Emerald Storm [Loki]

abbielpxo tarafından

A strained relationship between an enhanced human avenger and the god of mischief. This is the story of Kathl... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter one: Strucker's base
Chapter two: Maximoff girl
Chapter three: good fighter
Chapter four: Window and Peter
Chapter five: Robots
Chapter six: Mjolnir
Chapter seven: I am Loki
Chapter eight: Wait, Mortal, wait!
Chapter nine: winter soldier
Chapter ten: Panic attack
Chapter eleven: Tales of Asgard
Chapter thirteen: little sisters are savages
Chapter fourteen: Stationary
Chapter fifteen: Pietro
Chapter sixteen: Callisto
Chapter seventeen: I'll go with Loki
Chapter eighteen: failure
Chapter nineteen: Feelings for Loki
Chapter twenty: The gem is within you
Chapter twenty-one: Memorial
Chapter twenty-two: Wakandans
Chapter twenty-three: Game on, Odinson
Chapter twenty-four: you're a pest Miss maximoff
Chapter twenty-five: apologies
Chapter twenty-six: Happy
Chapter twenty-seven: Time jumps
Chapter twenty-eight: Fire alarm
Chapter twenty-nine: Kat-tastrophe
Chapter thirty: Protect you.
Chapter thirty-one: I can't love you.
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
The end.
Previously on WandaVision
The hex
Welcome to Westview
Dark Magic

Chapter twelve: First day of shool

9.1K 239 103
abbielpxo tarafından

I sat opposite Wanda on the Quinjet on the way  back to the compound after another successful mission.

My hand resting on her knee as she painting my nails. She had been nagging me all week after finding a burgundy colour that matched her suit and a few days later finding a green colour that matched mine.

Tony left Clint to fly us home and came to sit by us, next to Thor, opposite Steve. Loki stayed at the facility to assist Sam and Natasha looking after Bucky.

Tony threw a folder at me and I quickly caught it. ' Aww you smudged then!' Wanda scolded me and grabbed my left wrist, bringing my hand down for her to finish the nail painting job once again.

'What's this?' I asked Tony as I used my right hand to flip through the folder. On the first page was a picture of a young boy. Brow hair, brown eyes, around the age of 15-16.

'Remember that special kid from Queens I was telling you about the other night?' He asked and I nodded. 'Well I have an individual mission for you.'

'Okay.' I nodded as I read about how he got his powers. Bitten by a radioactive spider, that's unfortunate. 'What have I gotta do?'

'Well, that is the fun part.' Tony gave me a weak, almost unsure smile.

'Oh no...what is it?' I asked cringing.

'You're going back to school.'

///////

Almost a week later I was stood outside of the Midtown school of science and technology. A backpack on my back, with a pencil case and textbooks.

We stood across the road from the school. I looked over at Tony who was concealing himself in a hoodie and sunglasses, with a look that screamed please don't make me go in there.

I adjusted my backpack and looked over at the school. 'Do I really have to do this? You know Wanda is younger than me right?'

Natasha chuckled. 'You have more confidence. Now remember, no more of that sokovian accent. It's adorable but you have to keep your cover.'

'Okay.' I nodded. I looked down at my outfit and felt self conscious. My entire look had to be changed to go undercover here. After being on the news for working with the avengers, we had to make sure that nobody would recognise me.

I was in black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie and a purple backpack. I got to keep my own Adidas trainers and my own jewellery, however I had to die my hair. My once blonde locks were now a dark brown shade and I had brown contact lenses. I could hardly recognise myself, I scared the crap outta Steve yesterday at dinner, he thought I was Wanda.

'You have your backstory and everything down, Charlotte Buchanan Rogers?' Tony snickered at the made up name that he had chosen for me.

'Yes.' I rolled my eyes. 'Charlotte Rogers, from Brooklyn. Distant relative of Steve. I am 16 years old and a Biology major. I live in a small apartment near by with my Dad and I'm an only child. I'm starting school mid semester because I'm a genius kid.' I repeated the story he had drilled into my head and he nodded.

'Very good.' Tony nodded.

'And what did I tell you to do if someone doubts you or is on your case?' Natasha asked.

'Add detail. The more detail the better.' I repeated her previous words and she clapped.

'And the student graduates.' She smirked. 'Now, piss off. You've got some learning to do. One of us will pick you up at 2.'

'Okay.' I nodded. 'Where do I go now?'

'The front desk.' Tony nodded as he and Natasha prepared to leave me here. 'You'll be okay, Kid.' He gave me a nod and pat on the shoulder and Natasha hugged me.

I watched Tony's fancy car drive away before turning on my heels and walking over to the big ass school.

I collected my timetable and locker number and code from the front desk and she asked me to wait for a student to come and show me to my first lesson.

'Ah here he is. Peter, this is Charlotte Rogers. Miss Rogers this is Peter Parker. He will show you around.'

'Great, thank you.' The receptionist disappeared and I was left alone with Peter Parker.  'Hi, I'm Charlotte Rogers.'

'I'm Peter Parker. Uhm, uh, what lesson do you have first?' He asked nervously. I showed him my timetable and he nodded. 'Ah chemistry, room 205. The same as me. In fact we have the exact same schedule. How did that happen?' He asked confused.

I shrugged. 'Must be a coincidence.' I laughed. This must've been Tony's doing. 'So, who's the teacher?'

I made small talk with Peter all the way to class. It was awkward and weird but I did it. He seemed like a pretty nice guy and was easy to talk to.

The day ran smoothly. I ate lunch with him and his friend, Ned, who he introduced me to at break.

At 2pm, the bell rang to signal that it was home time and we were free. I picked up my bag from under the desk and sling it over my shoulder.

I walked out with Ned and Peter, who were talking about Star Wars. '-and we can finish the Lego version after dinner.' Ned finished. He elbowed Peter and Peter nodded.

'Charlotte?' Peter asked. I had been responding to the name perfectly all day but it seemed to take a while for it to register that he was talking to me.

'Yeah? Sorry, I was daydreaming.'

'Do you wanna come by and help me and Ned finish our Star Wars Lego Death Star?'

I gave him a small smile and bit my lip. 'As nice as that sounds, I have plans tonight. Thank you though.'

'Are you not a Star Wars fan?' Ned asked, a face full of concern as he side eyes Peter.

'No, I love Star Wars.' I lied through my teeth. 'I just have plans.'

'Like a date?' Ned pushed for another answer. Peter elbowed him and gave him wide eyes but Ned continued to pester me for an answer.

'No, no. Just a family dinner.' I told them and they seemed to by it.

'Well, can we walk you home?' Peter asked politely.

I thought about them finding out about the Avengers compound and seeing their star struck faces but I had to decline. 'Thank you, Peter. I really appreciate it, but my...dad, is picking me up.'

'Oh... then, see you tomorrow I guess?' Peter said kinda disappointed.

'Of course. Thank you for today, I would've been totally lost without you.' I said and he beamed, a little proud of himself.

We said goodbye and I watched them walk away. Once I was sure they were out of sight, I ran around the corner to the door Tony and Natasha dropped me off this morning.

I spotted a black suv and cautiously approached the vehicle. Once I got close enough the tinted window opened and I was met with the familiar face of Clint.

'Get it, little thing.' Clint sang before putting the window back up. I rolled my eyes and walked around to the passengers side.

The drive back to upstate New York took half an hour and soon I was back in my comfortable leggings and oversized shirts.

I grabbed an apple from the bowl on the kitchen table and just as I sat down, Steve walked into the living room in his training clothes.

'Finally.' He sighed putting his hands on his hips. 'I've been waiting for you in the gym for almost 45 minutes.'

I complete forgot about training. 'I'm sorry Steven. I've been at school all day. Rain check?'

'No.' He shook his head. 'Are you injured?'

'No.'

'Are you sick?'

'No.'

'So get your ass down to the gym.' Steve sassed.

I groaned as I pulled myself up off of the couch and tossed the apple core into the trash. I got changed into my work out clothes and sat on the blue safety mat waiting for Steve.

By the time he had finished kicking my lazy ass, I was drained. I grabbed a smoothie from the kitchen, had a shower and collapsed onto my bed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 2.1K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
998K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
475K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...