Welcome to the Gang {Vanoss C...

By Fan_O_Hour

You are just an average woman in Los Santos but heres the problem there's gangs in the area you live, honestl... More

A/N
Getting a job
Kitty and Ohm
The BlindFold
Not all cats have 9 lives
Meeting the Crew
Clubbing
Say my name
The Package
4 years ago
Breaking Point
Cuddle
A/N (PLS READ)
Build-a-Bear
Pink tub
Issues
OMG IM SO SORRY
Gang more subs
One small thing

Changed it

1K 14 0
By Fan_O_Hour

The title and front cover is now different so prepare yourself for other new relation ships with the Crew during his book, it won't just be Smitty now.

Thank you all for supporting me. I've gotten people asking if I have patron or something but I do not. I dedicate my free time and will writing for people. So if you really want to support me do it with words not cash. Because I am also not allowed to have patron my family got really triggered. Anyways maybe in the future thank you all so much don't forget to check out my other books.

-Brick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 15
🚫permanent hiatus🚫 You are (F/N) (L/N), only daughter to the wealthy (L/N) family. After being kidnapped to threaten your father, none other the th...
115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...
482 14 7
Au- 🔞 A woman who has fallen on hard times when she meets a mafia boss who wants to help. She's led down a path of destruction in order to help the...
24.4K 968 15
Sequal to Price of a Life. Don't need to read it to understand (i don't think), but it'll make more sense. Growing up with the boys, life got interes...