The Holy Lolita Encyclopedia...

Autorstwa -TellMeHyunA

What is Lolita fashion? What are you cosplaying? Does it has to do with Nabokov? These are usual question you... Więcej

Introducing Lolita Fashion
Anime and Nabokov
Lolita Styles
Lolita Definitions
Ita Lolita

The Anatomy of the Lolita

97 3 3
Autorstwa -TellMeHyunA

  >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<< 

Now that we have some vocabulary, know some facts about Lolita fashion and know it's why's and because's, what makes a basic Lolita outfit? Well, you'll read it here.

  >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<< 

Underwear

Don't worry, there are not specific panties and bras for Lolita. Yet. Lolita underwear is, well, what you wear underneath and what you gotta put on first. Let's move on!

Bloomers

This isn't really necessary, but I would recommend it to you. Bloomers aren't really substiting panties, at all; you actually wear them after your panties. Then, what are they for? They are for protecting you from exposing your underwear. Just imagine; you're walking relaxedly through the street, when a strong wind comes and TACHAAA!!!! It pulls up your dress and petticoat exposing your nice but intimate panties! Embarassing and totally not proper. Well, that's what panties are for. They also give an extra puff.

  Petticoat

Really obvious, isn't it? The petticoat is for giving shape to the dress and make it puffy. Depending on your dress and preferences, you will use determined shapes, cuts and lengths.

A line petti

Bell Shape petti

Blouse

Well, you know what blouses are, right?

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<<   

Outerwear

Well, you know what a JSK, an OP and a salopette is now. You may use wichever you want.

NOTE: If you're gonna use an OP, do not use a blouse. If you're gonna use a JSK or a salopette, you must use it.

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<<   

Footwear

We have a nice variety here. Some platform Mary Janes seem perfect for this fashion; but you may also use them without platform or use some tea party shoes. It all depends on your coord and preferences.

Socks are also important. You may use high tights or ankle ruffled socks in case it's too hot. High tights are better with a nice or matching print.

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<<   

Wig

In case you want to.

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<<   

Headress

Oh, here the variety is real. But on another part I'll show them all. An alice headbow is really basic and easy to coordinate.

Alice head bow

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<< 

Accessories 

Neclaces, chokers, bracelets, wrist cuffs... you may go crazy here! Of course, with moderation. I won't put any images here because I'm getting to my limit... but I'll tell you what accessories should you use for Lolita.

- pastels. In case of sweet loli, of course.

- Ruffles and/or bows. If possible.

- Lace. Again, if possible.

- If you're using sweet, you may use plastic jewelery, as Angelic Pretty's jewelery.

- Accessories don't have to be bought on a Lolita shop (they may be expensive). You may order them on eBay, Forever 21, or even on the garage sale your neighbor's doing! You never know what you will find!

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<< 

Seriously, don't use this

Arm and leg warmers don't warm you up; you got no excuse to use them. They'll make your coord look like a cosplay, you'll look bad and probabbly you'll be seen as an ita by other lolitas, if you aren't one. Seriously, eyes hurt. The ita thing will be explained on next part. BTW, thanks for reading!

    >>>──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────<<<   

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

586K 966 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
110K 292 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
80.2K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...