Keeping up with asgardians

By the_flightless_bird

Have you ever wanted a sitcom with the avengers?. This is not it. This is a sitcom with the asgardians! Take... More

Cast
Episode one
Episode two. Right? Yeah two ..its two .
Any guesses? Yup! Episode three!!!!
I can't believe it! Its episode four ?!
Six?! ALREADY?!?
holy fuck it took me this long. but chapter 7 bitches

WHAAAA episode...five ?!

48 3 2
By the_flightless_bird

"Ah yes...peace. Finally. Even if this is a strange realm. It is beautiful " sif said looking around at the thick forest which lined a beach. It was night and the large sun seemed to kiss the sea. Sif smiled.

"Pea..."

AHHHHHHHHHH!

"...ce..." Sif sighed. That voice was familiar. "SIFFFFFF"

Yup.

"Loki?" She shouted pulling out her sword and running toward the voice.

"HELPPPP MEEEE"

He screamed. Sif gulped. What had happened?!?

"I'M COMING LOKI!" She shouted loudly and ran into the forest while shouting.

"I'm HE..." She trailed off seeing loki roll on the ground. She looked around for a possible assailant and then looked at him..

"Uh....loki?"

"ITS ON MEEEE!!" He said standing and attempting to pull of his Armour.

"what?!"

". SPIDER!!" He screamed. Sif blinked and sighed. He had always been arachnophobic. Ass.

"okay stop moving you bitch". She said pulling him as she tried unbuckling the Armour. That's when she saw the spider walking away in the distance.

"Loki! It's gone" She said pointing at the spider. He looked at it and sighed before turning to her. His face fell.

"What?" She asked touching her face "my face isn't that bad warlock" she said. Huh wasn't he rude!?

"There's...something ..." he pointed to her shoulder where a larger spider stood. She tilted her head and it climbed on her back causing him to scream.

"What's on my bac..." she felt something and turned "get it off!" She said unable to reach it. Not that she was scared but she couldn't fucking reach and squash the thing! Loki got up and picked a giant twig. "Don't move" WHACK!!!

---------------

"I said sorry..."

"shut up" Sif mumbled angrily. Her back still sore. For a thin praying mantis like body structure this fucker could really hit hard. At least the spider had gone. Oh no he hadn't hit it. When Loki hit her back it climbed away and watched as Sif proceeded to smack him harder in the face.

Loki tapped his leg and looked at the ocean. His cheek was still red. Sif looked at him and her lip twitches into a slight smile .

"So let's go home " she shrugs. Loki looked at her .

"Oh we can't alone. Heimdall has to fix the portal and then only can I take you. It is imperitive for me to be here for my magic acts like a beacon" he explained, lying through the tiny gaps of his porcelain white teeth!

She nodded and took of the top armour leaving her in a red shirt and black pants. "Well since we are stuck here might as well get comfy" she said. He nodded and used his magic to change into a green v-neck and a black pant. She squinted with slight jealousy. How useful was this magic! Why did only this fool get it? She wondered. He looked at her and blinked

"what?" He asked .

"Nothing" she shrugged and looked ahead "you don't deserve to be able to change your cloths like that" she said irritatedly.

He chuckled "oh well mother taught me how to do it when I was young for Thor would keep hiding my clothes" he said.

She chuckled "thor was naughtier than you as a kid. You were so small and innocent " she shook her head .

He smiled at the memory "yes I was . A complete bookworm. I still am. I'd prefer staying in and just shutting myself off but if I do that how would anyone ever consider me as important " he mumbled.

She grimaced "eugh! Who cares what someone thinks?" She asked .

He shrugged "didn't you become a warrior to prove yourself ?" He asked

"I didn't change for it. Simply showed what was already present " she clarified .

He blinked and nodded "why won't you ever go out with me?" He asked seriously.

She sighed "coz you're a bit of an asshole and a whore " she shrugged .

He blinked "I'm more shocked that I can't refute the charges" he chuckled .

"Why do you like me anyway?" She asked throwing a stone on the purple and blue water.

He blinked "I've always ... loved you. Since when I saw you as a toddler. So .." he trailed off

"Lemme guess brave and strong" she rolled her eyes . That's usual.

"No. I mean sure you're brave and all but you're... so wild! And carefree and open and understanding. You don't care for people, you're openly rude.you're a pain in the ass too. Stubborn and closed and at times reckless. Damn I love it " he said in one breath and looked at her .

She blinked. Damn this smooth asshole . Of course he loved these things! He couldn't make it easy to hate him now could he !? She looked ahead

"heheh yea" she said awkwardly. He blinked. Yeah? Was that a reply even!? He looked ahead and then up at the stars. He lay back on the sandy ground with his head on his arm. She looked up and did the same for the sky was truly beautiful.

"You loved me since I was a toddler!?" She asked.

He smiled "I meant I knew I belonged with you since I was a toddler " he clarified.

"You would get bored and jump to another girl like you always did with other women" she snapped.

He blinked " I just hadn't found one I wanted to stick around for" he shrugged "you know you like me too warrior. You just never admit it for you're scared of being deceived. And no you won't admit it" he said although she was now glaring at him.

"You have to learn to trust. To take chances . To break down a wall and let someone in" he said hoping she would not break him instead.

She wanted to smack him. Why did he always say things that made Sense. She wasn't like that? Just cautious . She looked at her childhood friend.

"Speaking of breaking walls. Remember when Thor broke the bed room wall because he was trying to lean against it?" Loki asked.

She snorted and laughed "yes! Odin was so done" she said "this was after the day that you had changed him to a girl for an hour"

Loki laughed " ah yes thorina. Ehehhehe I need to bring thorina back. She was fantastic as she ran around screaming for Odin to help her and that she would kill me" he grinned.

She laughed "he kicked your butt the next day"

"Completely worth it" he agreed "you know it's fathers birthday in a few days ?" He asked although he didn't understand how Odin still remembered his birthday even though it had been a few thousand years.

Sif nodded "I heard all mommy wants to throw a giant dinner and feed all of Asgard" she said "isn't that excessive?" She asked grimacing.

"She loves him. I don't know why but she does" he shrugged earning a playful whack from her. "She likes doing things openly. We are different that way " he says

"How would you do it for your spouse?" She asked curious.

"Oh I would take her to out with me alone. Perhaps to Midgard and we could do every and anything she would want to." He shrugged "all that matters is she realises I love her " he said. She blinked "hmm I would love to watch the stars with mine" she said. They both looked up at the stars. She looked sideways at him as he smiled at the gorgeous sky.

"Yes" she said. He turned to her with a questioning look " yes I'll go on a date. Just one" she said.

He grinned "good....we already had it" he grinned and stood up.

She blinked "what?"

"Let's go home." He said "this was our date. I had to take this opportunity for I knew you would never say yes unless we spoke properly " he said.

She raised a brow
"all this while...we could go back?" She asked angrily.

"Yes" he said backing away as she got up and began walking to him.

"S...Sif...wait no!!" He said and began running as she picked her sword and ran behind him cursing him in Norse.

"HEIMDALLLL" he called.

"I WILL NEVER EVER DATE YOU AGAIN YOU BLUE CRUSTY BITCH!!" she shouted.

-------------
Will loki escape lady sif ( nope)
How old is Odin?(Too old tbh *pockets money from loki*)
And why is loki such a crusty blue bitch? *pockets money from sif*

Is the Narrator gonna be rich soon? ( Yup!!)

Tune in next episode baby! ( Wait...I'm not authorized to call you baby yet...we haven't even been on a date...)

Tune in next time..INFANT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.