Arranged Marriage To Sebastia...

By marvelgirl1337

Brian is a 23 year old. She is independent and full of life. She is in university. Her main goal is to comple... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter One

631 11 0
By marvelgirl1337

Brian's POV

"You can't do this to me!" I yelled at my parents.  My parents just told me that they have been looking for a husband!

"But why? Why don't you want to get married?  Listen, we are old enough!  We want to seee our grandchildren before we die!" said my Dad stubbornly.

"Grandchildren? You won't get ANY grandchild! I am NOT getting married!" I barked.

"You will!" said my dad firmly.

"You can't force me. I am an adult. Come on! It is a modern world, Dad! Just come out of your sick mind." I said.

"You did not just said I have a sick mind!" said my dad. I can see anger was now visible on his face. Oh! God!

"I am not getting married dad! And I won't ever come to this house again!" I yelled and ran towards the door. I shut the door with all my might and went to my car.

I held the steering wheel tightly. My knuckles were turning white. I placed my head above my hand and took deep breaths.

Calm Down! Calm.Down!

It didn't work. Tears streamed down to my face. It happens every time. When I can't control my anger I will start crying. And that time I knew who to call.

"Hello? Where are you?" I demanded like a baby.

"I am at my place. What happen?" said my best friend from the other side.

"I officially hate my life!" I scoffed.  My best friend burst out laughter.

" Oh! Congratulations! I have ice-cream in my place! Wanna celebrate?"  said my best friend with a chuckle. And i knew what that means. I hung up the phone and drove to my bestie's place.

I reached the apartment and without knocking I went inside.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where is your manners? I could be naked!" said my best friend.

"But you are not." I gave him a bored look and collapsed into the couch. My bestie stood in front of me.

"Spill the bean."

I looked up at him. There stands my best friend Eric. He is 6ft tall. With jet black hair. He has light blue eyes. A pale skin tone. He has a toned body cause he spends most of his time in gym. Recently he has started to grow bread. It looks nice on him. Somewhat hot! Who am I to tell him that? I'll never EVER tell him that.

"Just like I said I hate my life." I said with a sigh. Eric lifted my legs and sat on the couch then again placed my legs on his lap.

"What did your Dad do this time?" chuckled Eric.

"You won't believe if I say it." I said rolling my eyes.

"I will believe everything you say. Except you claim that you are beautiful. Look, I know I am your best friend. But I can't just be dishonest with you." said Eric sarcastically.  I burst out laughter.

"You are really very mean!" I chuckled.

"I know.... Back to the point. What happened? " said Eric with a serious face.

I looked up at the ceiling.

"My parents are finding husband for me." I said.

"Yeah. It's better. You won't be able to find someone for you because nobody likes you." said Eric with a plain tone.

I looked at him. I was shocked. How can he take this so easily? Just like. It's not a big deal?

"You mean what you said?" I said with a hurt tone.

"Yeah." Eric nodded.

"You want  me to get married? " I said as my eyes started to tear up.

"Yeah." Eric nodded seriously.

"Wow!" I got up from the couch and went towards the door. But Eric caught my shoulders.

"Hey hey hey hey! I was just kidding!" said Eric. I turned around.

"You think it's funny?" I said furiously.  I started to hit him.

"Ouch...ouch....oh...owe!...Bri!....Ouch!" Eric whinned. He stopped my hands.

"Sorry sorry! It won't happen again!" said Eric painfully.

"It better not happen again!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry! Please stop hitting me!" cried Eric. So I stopped hitting him and sat beside him.

"God! Woman! You tiny hands can beat the shit out of me!" whined Eric. I poked my tounge out.

"You deserve this." I said flatly.

"Whatever." Eric rolled his eyes. He was rubbing his arm where i have hit him. I again leaned on the couch.

"What am I gonna do now?" I whined. Eric looked down at me.

"You should calm down first. Then you should talk to your parents in a calm mind." said Eric as he got up. He walk towards the kitchen. I sat up.

"How would you feel? If your parents tell you that they are searching a husband for you?" I scoffed and crossed my arms. Eric chuckled and came back with 2 tubes of ice-cream. He gave me one and then ruffled my hair. I gave him a death glare.

"As an answer, I am gonna say, first,my mom and dad won't  find a 'husband' for me. Cause I am straight. And second is, you are judging your parents too soon. Just hear them out first." said Eric sensibly.

"Eric! I am just 23! Freaking 23! I haven't completed my university!" my voice rose a bit.

"Admit it. It's not the reason." said Eric seriously. I don't know why, but I started to cry.

"Heyyy...Bri!!! Don't cry!" said Eric softly. He bear hugged me.

"You know that, why I hate the idea of a marriage! You know that! All my life I have seen my parents fighting! I just saw how they suffered each other company. But still they stay with each for the sake of me! They just tolerated each other just to give me a family! Do you call it a family where your parents fights all the time? I don't wanna be like those miserable women who are just controlled  by men. And at the end of the day sacrifice their happiness for the sake of their child! I don't wanna feel the pain!" I cried louder. All the memories started to flashback in front of me. Those horrible nights. Those miserable days, when I used to cry in my room all the time.

Eric held me for a long time. He was the only person who knew all about this. Who knew that what iI have gone through. He was always there for me. He was the brother, which I never had. He was elder than me. He protected me like a little sister.

"I know what you have gone though, Bri. But everyone's fate is not same." said Eric as he patted my back.

"Mom says I will just be like her. Even I think that my fate will be just like her. I just don't wanna get married, Eric. Please talk to Mom and Dad. Please. I don't wanna get married." I cried.

"Shhh.... Just calm down." said Eric softly. Then I got back myself together.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." I said as I whip my tears.

"You have to buy me one." demanded Eric. I laughed.

"Let's have some ice-cream." I said as I dig myself on the ice-cream. Every pain's solution "Ice cream!"

"Ready?" Eric said. I looked at him nervously. We were in front of my parents' house. Eric convinced me to talk to my parents. But I told him he has to come with me. If  I had a brother he would have stick with me. That's what Eric is doing right now.

"I guess ready." I shrugged. I rang the bell. After a while my Mom opened the door. Her face was pale.

"What happened, Mom?" I said as I sensed something is wrong. Mom stayed silent.

I got inside the house and saw the living room was a mess. Flower vases were shattered. I was shocked. Dad's anger issue! 

"Where is he?" I said. My mom led us to their room. 

There I saw my dad. Crying. Yes. You heard me right he was crying. Typical of him!  Hey! Don't get me wrong. I love my Dad. But I know this act. I am just like him. I am just stubborn as him. If I can't get my desired thing by showing my anger, I just use tears. It is my weapon. So is his. If you don't get scared by my anger, then I will just emotionally get what I want you to do.

Sorry, Dad! Not buying it!  

"Dad?" I said then cleared my throat.

"Just go away!" said my dad.

"Dad. Listen to me." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Why do I listen to you when my only daughter, my blood won't listen to me! I have failed as a father! What do you think? I will think something bad for you? What do you think? I would sell you to someone for my benefit? I just what is best for you!" Dad cried. I just sat there and listen. I felt wise not to say anything. My mom gave me a glare to apologize to Dad.

"I'm sorry, Dad." I said unwillingly. Practically there was nothing to be asking apology. Typical Mom! 

"No, you don't have to do anything. Just go away." said Dad. That hurt!

"Listen, Dad. Just eat something. Then we can talk. If you don't eat, I won't eat either." I said as I got up. By the corner of my eye I saw Dad sat up.

I came out of the room when my Mom dragged my elbow. I gave her a questioning look.

"What?" I said. Mom dragged me to another room and motioned Eric to follow. We got in to a room and she closed the door.

"Bian," said Mom. Her voice was heavy. 

"Yeah. Mom?" I said. Looking confused.

"I am asking you for a favor. Just one last favor, I won't want anything from you ever again." said Mom. as I saw tears started to form her eyes. Unlike me, Mom is very secretive when it comes to express motions. She hardly cries. That time I knew that I am doomed. I am stuck. I have no way.

"What favor, Mom?" I asked. But somehow I knew what the favor would be.

"Can you do what your father is telling you. He doesn't want anything harmful for you He loves you baby. He is just concern about you. Can you do this for us? At least meet the guy. If you don;t like him, you can say 'no'. But at least meet him. Please don't stress out your father. He loves you." said Mom as her tears were now running down on her cheek. I hugged her.

"I also love him, Mom. But sometimes he is so stubborn!" I said. She got out of the hug. 

"Do this for me, for your dad. He just wants the best for you." said Mom.

"Okay. I'll think about it. Just give me sometime. Alone."  I said and I got out of the room.

I went to my old bedroom. It looks exactly how I have left it. Nothing has changed. I went to the window and got out of the window and sat on the roof. That where I used to stay when I was sad. Or I had to make any hard decision.  That's where I became friends with Eric. His parents just lives next to us. I can still remember every evening, after completing homework, Eric used to climb the tree which was almost attached to our house and he would reach the roof where my window was. We used to talk till midnight sometimes. About life, about our crushes and all the things. As Eric was 3 years older than me,  when he moved out, I cried like hell. Then he told me he will visit me every weekend. He kept his promise. He used to come every weekend and we will just sat on the roof and talk about life. That's one thing I miss about my childhood.

I hugged my knees and stared at the sky. That moment I knew that my life's gonna change now. I have no other way. But then an evil plan came to my mind. I can meet the guy. But Mom and Dad can't convince me to marry him! I will just reject every each of them. Then they will got fed up and they will give up on searching someone for me. ANd I'll be living my life peacefully.

 I was so impressed with my plan that I didn't realise someone spoke behind me.

"I know you'll be here." said Eric as he ast beside me.

"Yeah. That's where I sit when I need to think something. This place holds so many memories." I said with a sad smile.

"Is it me? Or this place seems a bit congested for two of us to sit?" aid Eric.

"We were thin and young when we used to sit here and spend all our nights with some lifeless talks." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Point!" said Eirc as his face lit up. Then again he became serious.

"What have you thought about this mess? Mr. Andrews was calling you." said Eric.

"I will meet the guy." I said after a pause.

"You what?" Eric shouted.

"Calm down! Who said I am marrying him? I said i am just meeting him." I winked at him.

"What do you mean?" said Eric. he looked confused. I told him about my plan.

"Hmm...not a good plan. But not a bad one either." shrugged Eric. I playfully hit his arm.

"I am confident it will work." I said confidently

"Let's hope for the best." said Eric with a smile. "Now let's go and have dinner. I am starving."

Eric and I got up and went downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 15
You're a young actress who has recently just moved back to your parents house in new York after a very bad break up which has left you with a 3 month...
7.1M 238K 106
They are married, but not a couple. . . They are Husband and Wife, but complete strangers. . . What will happen when their worlds collide together? ...
120 28 14
My Brother's Best friend is my Secret husband. t's That No one knows that sebastian and Matthew are married, Matthew's parents are rich business peop...
12.3K 271 37
Dating Sebastian Stan? This must be a dream. Simply waking up to him, going on dates, loving each other unconditionally. It won't be that hard right...