Forever yours

Galing kay radkam80

This story is of Sameer and Naina from Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. Naina Agarwal is a quintessential girl who f... Higit pa

The Gamechanger Night
Pyar ka Ehsaas
Thodi si Jalan
Nok Jhok
Amar Prem
Khoobsurat Raat
The Doomsday!
Kuch Dabe Hue Sach
The Heartbreak
Jija Saali ki Dosti
The Care of Love
Revolution!
Pyar Toh Hai!
Bacha Liya!
Ek Naya Adhyay
Grih Pravesh
You are Beautiful
Maidan-E-Jung
Dhobi Ghat
"Naina sang Sameer"
Thank you!!!
Isstriwale Jija
The Stylist Lover
The Handsome Chauffeur
Responsibility
Regaining the Trust
Tera Saath Na Chodunga
First Love Letter
Shuru se Shuruat
Sapnon ka Saudagar
Please note!
Bromance
Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai...
....Thoda Hai Baaki
Dooriyan Duur Ho Gayi
Ek Vachan
Sharing the Bliss
The Challenge
Fugly

Saat Vachan

1.9K 143 20
Galing kay radkam80

Part 6

Naina was confused what to wear. She had tried and discarded several dresses. She also tried out a blue salwar kameez as it was Sameer's favorite colour, but she didn't feel it looked nice.

Finally, exasperated, she sat on the bed and gave up trying to look her best and made a sad face towards Swati. "Yaar kya pehnu kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai, kuch bhi achcha nahi lag raha hai. Tu batana isme mein se kaun sa achcha hai".

Swati: Yaar, tu bhi na! Saare kapde try karke fenk diye. Mere bhi try kar liye.. ab tu bole toh Kamya se uski miniskirt wali dress maang lati hoon, fir wahi pehenle.. Sameer ke toh honsh hi udd jaayenge! She teased Naina cocking her eyebrows.

Naina made a grumpy face indicating "Tu bhi na!" Just then she spotted a red and green chudidaar jutting out of her multicolored trunk. She realized that she had totally forgotten this dress, which preeti had sneaked into her trunk, "in case of a special occasion", as it was bought only during last Diwali and was worn only once yet, and hence, Chachiji had asked her to save it for Pooja's wedding functions, whenever those happened. She fondly remembered Preeti that how unknowlingly also, her sister never failed to support her.

She pulled the delicate fabric out of the trunk and held it out to Swati "yeh kaisa hai?"
Swati was awed: Wah Naina, yeh wali bahut achchi hai, tujhe pe jachegi, tu ruk mere paas matching bangles aur bindi bhi hai. She helped Naina get ready, brushed her hair, till they shone and flew in the wind, just the way Sameer loved it.

Finally, they took a last look in the mirror, and Swati exclaimed "Mast lag rahi hai, aaj toh pakka Jijaji ke honsh udd jaayenge, waise bhi lal toh pyar ka rang hai na, tujhpe mast khila hai!"

Naina turned all crimsom: Buss kar tu, kya Jijaji? Sameer bol.

Swati: Oye hoye...theek hai abhi ke liye Sameer, par aaj shaam ke baad toh pure haq se sirf Jijaji bolungi. This made Naina blush even harder.

It was time to reach the temple and Swati made sure that nobody was lurking out in the corridor or the premise of the hostel, before they managed to sneak out. Upon reaching close to the temple, Swati hugged her, wished her good luck and wandered off to the nearby market.

Naina was excited to see Sameer but nervous at the same time. She went inside the temple, the doors were yet to open, so she walked around the premises looking for Sameer. Well, there was still time for the aarti and she knew, Smaeer was never late, he would be there before the aarti. She imagined so many possible scenarios of how the rest of the evening would pan out, but was totally unprepared at the sight that greeted her. A few minutes into her dreamland and she felt him around.

She turned and saw Sameer climbing up the stairs of the temple in the faintest of pink white shirts and his favourite blue jeans. The shirt sleeves were not folded this time as he usually liked; nevertheless, he looked stunning. Also, now he was used to removing his shoes before entering the temple. She couldn't stop staring at him but something was different. His eyes never left her but something was different in them. Yes, there was this ocean of love for her in them, but also there was a determination, a resolve, and something else that she could not place. Then her eyes fell on his hair and was shocked.

Those long flowing tresses in the wind, those locks, were gone. No, he was not bald, nor was it as short as that of Shahrukh Khan in Fauji, but still short that they would not flow in the wind or drop on his eyes, when he rode the bike, the length that she couldn't stop adoring. The moment he climbed the last step, the inner temple doors opened for the aarti, people started gathering immediately and in a moment, the area was completely crowded. She couldn't get to him, but eye signaled him asking what happened. He just smiled at her and moved on the other side, as the area for men and women was segregated during the aarti. Naina had to wait another 20 minutes before she could actually talk to him, but well, it was enough for her that he was there with her. Nothing else really mattered. So she too smiled in return and focused on the aarti and rituals that followed.

On the other side, Sameer was lost in thoughts. The moment he had spotted her, he was totally mesmerized by her simple and raw beauty. That red-green chudidaar with golden embroidery hugging her body lightly and the red dupataa flowing in the wind had almost settled on her head. The tiny red dot on her forehead gleamed when the afternoon sun rays fell on it and the clinking of the red and golden bangles was sheer music to his ears. She looked almost like an ethereal bride, HIS BRIDE. That thought brought a smile to his face and cemented his resolve for the next step.

(Flashback
Sameer: MP, tum log un shart wale ladkon pe baaz ki nazrein banaye rakhna, aur kisi bhi tarah unhe mandir se durr rakhna. Lekin unhe shaq nahi hona chahiye. Agar unhe mere aur Naina ke milne ke baare mein pata chala, toh woh pakka mere peeche aayenge aur sab kuch bigaad denge. Main pehle market jaaunga, fir mandir.
MP: Arre bhai, tu chinta mat kar, hum sab sambhal lenge. Tu buss aaj Naina ko sab kuch bol diyo!
Sameer had decided to let go off his hair, something that he loved the most, but now he was not the same Sameer. His priorities had changed. His friends, Nanu and above all, Naina was utmost priority. He had staked his hair for a bet to woo Naina, & was damn sure that there was no way he would lose. And yes, even now, he knew Naina was all his and he could win the bet, save his hair and also make Naina forgive him. Such was the charm of Sameer Maheshwari, but no... he chose to sacrifice his hair, which was nothing in front of all the love that Naina continuously and unconditionally showered on him. He could no longer betray her and now her love and fogiveness was all that mattered. He was firm in his resolve that he was going to betroth himself to her forever and then seek forgiveness. At least he hoped that Naina would forgive him.

The aarti ended and Panditji came around with the aarti plate and just like Naina had taught him, he sought the blessings with the only prayer "Shivji, Naina ka aap par bahut vishwas hai, aur mujhe uske vishwas par vishwas hai. Usse hamesha khush rakhna, meri wajah se kabhi uski aakhon mein aansoo na aaye".

The rituals ended and the crowd dispersed almost instantly as it was some special full-moon night and there were some celebrations around the lakeside. In a few minutes the temple was almost empty with an occassional lone darshanarthi.

Sameer came towards Naina: Tum bahut sundar lag rahi ho, bilkul dulhan jaisi!

Naina blushed: Tum toh hamesha hi achche lagte ho, par yeh baal kyon kaat diye?

Sameer: Kyon Naina, bina lambe baalon ke kya main tumhe pasand nahi? He asked slightly mischievously.

Naina immediately: Nahi nahi, aisa kuch nahi! Tum toh har tarah se bahut achche lagte ho, aur kisi bhi insaan ka jab tak dil khoobsurat hai, wo bahut sundar lagta hai. Tumhara dil toh bahut saaf hai, ekdum bachche jaisa masoom. Baalon ka kya hai, aaj kaat diye, kal fir badh jaayenge! Wo itne important nahi hai!

Sameer was feeling all the more guilty. Kaash main pehle samajh paata, thode se balon ke liye Naina ke dil ki bali na chadhata.

Naina breaking into his thoughts and asked shyly: Tumne kaha tha hamari baat adhuri reh gayi thi! Kuch kehna tha tumhe? Tumne mujhe mandir mein kyon bulaya?

Sameer: Haan Naina, kehna toh hai, bahut kuch kehna hai. Mandir se achchi jagah kya ho sakti hai? Tumhi ne kaha tha na, hum yahan jo bhi baat kare, ho sakta hai bhagwan sun le, aur sachche mann se maangi dua qubool ho jaaye.

Naina: Toh kaho na.

Sameer: Naina, tum se pehle na, meri zindagi buss chal rahi thi, sab kuch buss upar upar se tha, kuch khaalipan sa rehta tha hamesha, jo mujhe samajh mein bhi nahi aata tha. Par jabse tumse mila hoon, tumhe jaanne laga hoon, dil se muskurane lagane hoon. Meri ruki ruki si zindagi chal padi hai, sab kuch bahut achcha lagta hai. Tumhare jaisi insaan ne mujh jaise ko apna dost banaya aur dil se apnaya. Tumne aajtak mere liya jo kuch bhi kiya hai, kisine kabhi nahi kiya, meri sagi Maa ne bhi nahi. Ab tumhare bina apni zindagi ke baarein mein soch bhi nahi sakta. Mujhe pataa hai, abhi hume life mein bahut kuch dekhna aur karna hai, par agar tum mere saath ho, toh hum sab kuch milkar karenge.
I love you Naina, I really love you!

Naina was elated, her heart sommersaulted, and eyes misted. Happy tears were about to fall out and she wanted to hug him and say those same words back to him.

But sameer's next words interrupted her reverie, no words formed, and all she could do was bask in the glory of newfound love hoping that he would read her eyes and understand that he was etched in her heart and soul.

Sameer: Naina, main hamesha ke liye tumhara ho jaana chahta hoon. Peechle saal Nanaji ke saath pehli baar ek shaadi mein gaya tha. Sab kuch bahut achcha tha, par sabse achchi shaadi ki rasmein thi. Nanaji ne samjhaya ki shaadi inn sab khane, peene, naach gane, dhol taashe ke bina ho sakti hai. Par sabse zaroori hote hai wo saat vachan jo dou log ek dusre ko dete hai aur saat janmon ke liye ek ho jate hai. Hamari shaadi hone mein toh abhi waqt hai, par wo saat vachan mere pyar ka pehle tohfa main tumhe abhi dena chahta hoon. Aur sirf saat janman ke liye nahi, har janam ke liye tumhara ho jaana chahta hoon.

He put his hand forward and without any hesitation Naina gave her hand in his. She didn't know what came over her, was it the beauty of the moment or her complete trust on the declaration of his love and that he would never betray her but she was willing to flow wherever the wind took her. They took two steps further and faced the Shiv idol.

Sameer:
Pehla vachan: Aaj se Sameer Maheshwari sirf aur sirf apni Naina ka hai, hamesha hamesha ke liye, har janam sirf Naina ke liye.
Dusra vachan: Main hamesha tumse itna hi aur isse zaayda pyaar karunga. Tumse pehle aur tumhare baad mere liye koi nahi hoga.
Teesra vachan: Main har kadam par tumhara saath doonga, har achche bure waqt mein tumhare saath khada rahoonga, aur chahe jo ho jaaye, tumhara haath kabhi nahi chodunga. Jab khush hogi toh celebrate karoonga, jab dukhi hogi, toh apna kandha doonga.
Chautha vachan: Tumhare saare sapne saari khwaishein aaj se mere. Tumhara har sapna pura karoonga. Zindagi ki har uchchai ko chune mein tumhari madad karoonga. Tumhare sapne aur ichchayein meri ichchaon se upar honge, sabse pehle honge.
Paanchva vachan: Wo har cheez aur wo har insaan jo tumhe pyaara hai, wo mujhe bhi utna hi pyaara hoga. Tumhare dost aur parivaar aajse mere dost aur mera paivaar honge.
Chattha vachan: Main tumse kabhi jhooth nahi bolunga aur kabhi kuch nahi chupaoonga aur chahe jo jaaye, kabhi tumse durr nahi jaoonga.
Unwillingly he let go of her hand and removed the golden chain from around his neck, and placed it around Naina's neck, taking care as to not touch her.
Saatvan vachan: Yeh chain, Nanaji ne birthday par di thi, yeh unka pyar aur aashirwad hai. Yeh meri sabse pyari cheez hai jo main hamesha pehne rehta hoon. Aaj main yeh tumhe de raha hoon, iss vachan ke saath ki ek din ise mangalsutra mein badal doonga.

Naina was compeltely taken by surpise and words failed her, so overcome she was with emotions. He had declared his ultimate love to her and now nothing else mattered. She wanted to say so many things, so many feelings, and yet she had not even reciprocated the three magical words.

Sameer continued to look into her eyes that had turned so moist with joy that tears threatened to fall off any minute. He could see such overwhelming happiness in those eyes and wanted to savor that moment, as it might be short-lived before it would be alright again.

Sameer had decided that now was the time to tell her the truth as he laid the foundation for a strong relationship but he could not start it with lies and was just beginning to tell her the truth, when the far standing Panditji who was the sole audience to the scene throughout applauded.
Both came out of their trance.

Panditji: Wah, aaj ke zamane mein itna sachcha pyar kahan dekhne ko milta hai. Tum log umar mein toh chote lagte ho, par tumahri aankhon mein ek pavitra sachchayi hai. Bina shaadi kiye hi ek dusre ke ho gaye. Beta, tumne jo abhi kiya hai, use gandharv vivah kehte hai. Both were confused.

Panditji: Beta, purane zamane se hamare samaj mein alag alag riwajon se shaadi hoti aayi hai. Bina feron wali shaadi mein ek dusre ke prati samarpan ho, toh wo gandharv vivah hota hai. Shayad kanoon ise na mane aur tum dono toh abhi chote ho, par ab se ek dusre se jud gaye ho, bhagwan tum dono ki jodi banaye rakhe! With this panditji left.

Sameer and Naina looked at each other and they knew that no words were needed to convey what the other felt. They knew that they were for each other in whatever life lay ahead for them.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.3K 9.4K 76
One believes in true love, the type when your heart misses a beat at a mere glance... he is waiting for someone with whom he falls in love at first s...
16.5K 2.1K 49
Sameer Maheshwari, CEO of Maheshwari Industries, living With his Nanu in Ahmadabad is a very charming, Lovable person. His three lifelines are Nanu...
4.7K 357 2
Jealousy is as much a part and parcel of love as any other emotion. Naina trusts Sameer more than her own life, but does she trust the other women su...
2.4K 261 5
Naina was a broken soul, she had lost hope of happiness from her life. But someone came into her life who became the happiness of her life at an unex...