Am I that different?

Da xx_NiallGirl_xx

People say I'm scary. I have to agree. people say I'm mean, I have to agree. Altro

Chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 2

10 1 1
Da xx_NiallGirl_xx

I ran into my house throwing my coat on the ground as I continued running. I ran to my room and put on some body spray. I combed my hair and checked my phone.

   hey be over soon ;) :) -Ashlee

   I smiled and responded.

       don't you want my address ?;) -Niall

a few minutes later my phone vibrated

     oh yeah:) what is it?-A

4267 east malland  road -N

I laughed and went down stairs. I heard a car pull in a drive way. I looked out and saw a beautiful girl step out of the cool car.

   I opened the front door and let her in.

   "hi" she smiled.

"hey" I said.

     I let her sit down on the couch and we talked for a while.

    "wait wait so it really swallowed it whole?", she laughed at my story.

" yes the snake swallowed the whole rabbit" I said.

" okay so explain those tattoos." she asked me.

    " well when I was younger my dad told me that he would always be there for me. he said he would never be mean to me. and he made me promise I would never get tattoos or piercings. then he betrayed me and I didn't know what to do so I did exactly what he told me not to and got tattoos and yeah. Now everyone hates me. I have never had a girlfriend. and that's why" I told her. I don't usually cry but tears were threatening to escape.

   "its okay Niall." she hugged me tightly and I actually felt safe. I felt like someone liked me like I actually had a friend.

    she let me go and the warmth I felt with her disappeared.  I frowned at bit and looked at her. she really was perfect. but I only just met her. I can't be falling for her already can I?

    "Niall" she said softly

"yes?" I asked.

    "are we friends?" she asked

    "do you want to be?" I asked her.

  "yes" she said

'I wanna be more than friends' I thought

   "then we are friends" i said.

    "Niall...I never mind its dumb I know I just met you but I like you." she said

   "I know...we are friends" I said

   " no Niall I like you like I like like you. " she said. I felt my self turn red.

    "well Ashlee...I can safely say-" I heard a loud bang like a shot gun...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

82.5K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
192K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...