Dear Ex-husband (First posted...

By gwenGOT777

It' been years since Jaebum and Jinyoung got divorced. Jinyoung couldn't find it in his heart to move on afte... More

ONE
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fandom News❤
Fourteen

Six

3.2K 105 57
By gwenGOT777

Maybe it's not always trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

Jaebum felt that the time stood still, here he is standing right infront of him. Much prettier, much more confident, much more sexual. He did make himself a better version of himself and Jaebum cant help but feel proud. He cant utter a single word, too scared, wondering if he is dreaming, not wanting this dream to end.

"Mr. Im? Are you all right? Why dont you two sit down and talk as I go and grab some tea alright? Have a seat Mr. Park." Seokjin said as he looks pointedly at his boss while being polite towards Jinyoung who turns to look at him with a smile and nooded his thanks. Slowly sitting infront of Jaebum's desk, the taller man following his moves with intense stare.

"Hyung..are you okay. You're scaring me.." Jinyoung awkwardly said as Jaebum shakes his head, trying to clear his dazed mind. He smiled and sat down.

"This is a pleasant surprise Jinyoung, I didn't know that you're the owner of that Bake Shop."

"Yeah, we just recently opened a branch here but we already had good reviews." Jinyoung answered politely as Jaebum fiddled with his pen. A mannerism he always do whenever he's nervous.

"Congratulations Jinyoung, I guess this is the dream you are talking about huh? You finally did it, you're a self made man now." Jaebum said with a slight tinge of bitterness on his tone.

"Thanks hyung, congratulations to you too, wow when I heard that you are now the CEO of this hotel, all your hard work has paid off hyung. How does it feel to be filthy rich?" Jinyoung teases the man who smiled but looks down.

"Sad, actually save money..I hussled these money for us. I want us to adopt a child back then but,,,things happen." Jaebum said as he looks at Jinyoung who looks back at him in surprise, sadness and regret reflected on his eyes.

"A child huh?...well I guess we are not meant to adopt that's why we're here. I really miss you hyung, after all the shit that happens the last time I still miss you as a person and as a friend. I hope we already left all those things in the past eh?" Jinyoung said covering his emotions with a tepid smile as Jaebum looks back at him with an emotionless face.

"Yeah, lets leave all things behind. Well shall we get on to business Mr. Park?"

"Ready when you are Mr. Im."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung clutched his chest as he went inside the elevator which will bring him down the hotel lobby. It's lucky that he's the only one inside as his tears falls down his face, he felt all the sadness he hidden inside his heart pours out. Jaebum has wanted to adopt, he wanted to make their family complete and he ruins it..he ruins it by ending things..he didn't even think about mending their broken trust and relationship. He just went out without a care and live his life the way he sees fit.

All this time he thought he is the only one hurting, the only one who is longing and regreting, he never thought that his ex-husband is hurting too. Hunted by what ifs..what could have been, he let Jaebum's outer facade fool him when he should have known..he knows what Jaebum is like. He is the reflection of his own soul and he has been blinded.

Once he's in Paris he swore that he will never regret anything that he did..but now he is.

His cellphone ring and Chanyeol speak up.

"Our staff is ready to get there as fast as we can..hey are you alright?"Chanyeol worriedly asked.

"I'm okay, I'm just not feeling great. Listen the staff here are waiting to assist us so as soon as our people came here please instruct them to follow the hotel staff and wait for me, I'll just grab something."

'Okay Jinyoung...take care alright?"

Jaebum looks glumly outside the window. He's been shocked at his ex-husband's appearance and much more shocked that he felt anger, somehow he wanted to hurt the smaller man, make him suffer as much as he suffered this past few years. He has been a mess once the news that Jinyoung finally moved on and acquired a boyfriend name Kris Wu, he fucking met the man at one of his business ventures and he felt intimidated, the man is everything he is not, tall handsome, charismatic, a true leader who makes wise decisions in his life. He felt hurt...Jinyoung has replaced him..and there he was patiently waiting for him. That's the start of his hate, he grabs on to that emotion because he felt powerful when he's angry..he doesn't want to mope around and be sad..sadness will weaken him.

But behind all of these emotions Jaebum knows that he still love him. He is still in love with Park Jinyoung, the only man who can make him happy.

"Here is your tea sir,,,ahm by the way just a piece of advice,..dont push him away from you..you know. With you being a jerk and all." Seokjin cheekily said as Jaebum glared at his assistant. The man gets away with almost anything because he is Kim Namjoon's husband, one of the stock holders of their company.

"Dont look at me like that, you will regret it if you mess it up again this time. I know it, been there done that and Joonie and I regrets all the freaking years that went by wasted. Dont follow our examples."

'I dont know..I'm a mess inside."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes only a couple of minutes but it seems like hours for Jinyoung, making himself look presentable enough to do his job, focusing his mind on the task at hand as his ex-husband stand near him explaing what they are going to do.

"The man wanted a cake right..what kind of cake does he wants?" Jinyoung politely asked as Jaebum shuffled some papers and look for some information. Seokjin can assist Jinyoung really, the CEO is not needed in the hotel kitchen doing simple task as explaining some engagement party details but since Jaebum wanted to spend some more time with Jinyoung he insisted that he'll be the one doing this.

"Mr. Choi wanted a two layered cake, first layer is the usual circle cake, second layer should be designed as an engagement ring box with two engagement ring design at the top, can you do it Mr. Park." Jaebum asked as Jinyoung clapped his hands in excitement.

"Yes yes, I always wanted to do that kind of cake but not many people tend to order one when it's just a simple engagement party, oh well I should get back to work then.Muffins, cupcakes and tarts will be made by my staff they already know what to do Mr. Im." Jinyoung said politely as Jaebum smiled.

"You already wanted me out of here huh?"

"Your presence is distracting the female and male population here Mr. Im, now go away, I need these people focused on the task at hand. Shoo.." Jinyoung teases the man as Jaebum shakes his head and walks away.

'I didn't know that you are friends with that man boss." One of Jinyoung's staff commented while Jinyoung smiled and makes himself busy. Yeah it is true, he knows the man.

Jinyoung stayed through out the surprised engagement party, he looks at the unknowing girl who is litterally glowing with happiness, the sight gave him the chills, it's a bit nostalgic really, by the way the scenario brings back memories..,,memories he will cherish forever.

The girl cry when Mr. Choi finally went on his knees with the ring on his hands as he ask the question.

"Will you marry me?"

Jinyoung jerks around and is surprised to see Jaebum behind him literally leaning towards him.

'Oh my God...hyung. You scared me.." Jinyoung whines as he looks back at the two engaged couple now hugging each other whispering words of love and promises.

"Well you seems preoccupied that's why..I actually called your name a few times but you seem out of it. What are you thinking of?" Jaebum gently asked as he looks down at his ex-husband.

"I was thinking of the past, cant help it. Seeing this makes me think back about the days you know..good ol days." Jinyoung awkwardly said as he chuckles nervously. He knew this is coming, they need to talk and he's not sure if he is ready as he feels like he is an emotional wreck today.

"Good ol days, yeah. You need to come back up to my office after this okay. We need to talk." Jaebum said as he turns and walk away, walking towards the couple to congratulate them.

Chanyeol is calling Jinyoung and the man has never been more thankful for his friend's uncanny ability to just pop in out of nowhere.

"Channie..Thank God you're here..I need you to be here untill all of this is finished and collect the payment from Mr. Im..his staff will assist you. I need to get out of here now." Jinyoung said as he rushes towards the kitchen area grabbing his stuff and walking towards the employee area to change clothes Chanyeol fast on his heels as he follows his boss.

"But shouldn't you be the one to talk to him I mean.."

"Chanyeol please..do this for me." Jinyoung said with a tear filled eyes.

Chanyeol looks helplessly back at him and sigh, nooding his head in agreement.

"Is he the one then?"

"He's the only one."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?" Jaebum gritted his teeth as he looks at Chanyeol who is sitting infront of him with his wide smile on.

"I am Park Chanyeol, Jinyoungie's partner assistant and friend. I am here to collect the payment for today's services." The tall man said cheerfully not minding the glare that the CEO gave him when Jaebum heard him called his boss Jinyoungie.

"Stop calling him that, no matter how good of a friend you two are you have no right to call him Jinyoungie." Jaebum said as Chanyeol looks at the man with incredolous face, clearly at a loss for words. How could this man, a ruthless business man be this..childish when it comes to Jinyoung.

"Okay..so can I have the money now because I have a date and you know,.cant let the man keeps on waiting." Chanyeol cheerfully said as Jaebum clenches his fist.

"Are you dating my ex-husband?" he asked dangerously as Chanyeol shakes his head.

"Oh no,.Jinyoung is a..well lets say that I am not a top material so..the man doesn't want to do anything with my ass. Not that I havent tried of course." Chanyeol mumbles and jerks out of his seat when Jaebum's temper has flared and the man punches a fist on his table.

"I will not released the check just yet. Tell your boss that I will deliver it to him personally and it is futile to hide from me. I will find him."

"Okay okay, calm your balls you bastard." Chanyeol said as he gets up and turns to walk outside, but before he does he looks around at Jaebum.

"Just so you know my boyfriend is Wu Yifan and he will fucking end you once I tell him that you're being a jerk towards me. And one more thing..once you make my friend cry again I will personally put a gun on your head and happily pull the trigger..dont try me..Yifan has been training me

Chanyeol called Jinyoung and told him what happened, Jinyoung sigh and apologizes to his friend about Jaebum's actions. They dont need to have Yifan on the mix as Jinyoung's ex boyfriend has a temper of his own. Two assholes going butthead over eachother will be a disaster.

"Dont cry..and be good until I got home okay. Hey Jinyoung I havent said thank you before right?"

"For what Channie.."

"For Yifan, for encouraging me to take chances, to give second chances and make things right. You need to talk to him you know sooner or later."

"I dont think I'm ready yet.."

"You're ready..talk to him."

"Why are you like this?"

"Because I wanted to return the favor..I want you to be happy."

TBC

Note : Yifan/Kris Wu is Chanyeol's best friend who went with him on his stay in France, Kris immediately took a liking on Jinyoung and pursue him, Jinyoung fell for his charms and they became an item until Jinyoung realizes that his friend Chanyeol is inlove and pining for Kris who is oblivious. Jinyoung chooses friendship over a budding romance and make an effort to make the two bestfriend confess and be together. (Yeah this is the KRISYEOL backstory just so we know..lol..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
26.7K 612 20
Mark: Love ... is not something you can share. Loving someone means you should give your heart, mind, and your body to the one you love. Jinyoung: Th...
466K 22.8K 68
[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a CEO at his father's company, which is on...
17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...