My Bestfriend🖇 •Nba Youngboy•

By annonymouswrites

A book about a 17 year old black & Dominican girl who has her own clothing line turns out to be bestfriends w... More

Characters
°O N E
°T W O
°T H R E E
°F O U R
°S I X
not a update.

°F I V E

7.3K 312 54
By annonymouswrites

Excuse mistakes!

Kentrell | Trell | DaddyDents😁

"Say li' liv Whea you at" my voice boomed through the phone as I spoke to Olivia on FaceTime.

"At da mall" she responded looking at some shorts.

"You in da wrong section" I mugged her.

"Livi look" Krissy spoke in the background.

"Tell my li bunny I said wassam" I chuckled.

"Hey trelly" she jumped in the camera.

"What it is"

"Okay bye" Olivia said as she moved her phone back into her face.

"Gone head 'n hang up on me den. Watch I block yo round head ass" I sat on my couch turning on my tv.

"What ya even call fa?" She stared at me as she stopped what she was doing.

"Just ta talk" I said looking at the tv.

"Well Ia be ova thea lata you want sum?"

"Nawl I Hurd my moms cooking so we' a just pull up ova thea when you get hea." I rubbed my head cheesing.

"Why he doing allat cheesing" Krissy mugged from behind Olivia.

"Guhh you know he got him sum grillz again" liv said as she rolled her eyes looking at Krissy.

"Buh yeah Ia hit ya" she said wrapping up the conversation.

I nodded before hanging up and putting my focus back onto the tv.

My phone began to ring.

Nisha would like to FaceTime..

I pressed answer and waited for it to connect.

"Kentrell" she spoke.

"Wazzam"

"When you coming to get kayden?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ia get em tommorow"

"Okay. He at my moms house so you'a have to pick him up from thea"

"Aigh" I replied before she hung up.

I put my phone down again for it to only ring once again.

"FUCK!" I semi-yelled I'm anger then chuckled after I read the caller ID.

"Wazzam bre" I smirked into the camera.

"Come chill wimmie fa a minute" she smiled.

"Gotcha" I said before hanging up and going upstairs to shower and change.

-
Olivia | Liv | O💙

"Say livi that fine ass boy ova thea eyeing you down" Krissy smirked over her shoulder as we sat in the food court.

"Whea?" I said looking round.

"Bitchh don't look" she snapped which instantly made me turn my head to my food.

I laughed because she can do the most sometimes.

"Oh shitt ya boy coming ova hea" she said eating some of her Chinese food.

I smiled looking up but then remembered I came in hea looking like a whole bum.

"Nawl we gotta go I look like a whole slug slime" I said mentally punching myself in the face.

"Girl you look fine but it's too late cause he literally right thea" she said causing me to turn my head to a light skin looking boy with some lil curls.

He had on a plain white T-shirt with some red and white stripe joggers and the red and white Jordan 11's.

He was a lil fine something.

He then finally made it to our table and spoke.

"Wassup. Ian the type of nigga to beat 'round the bush but uh I saw you from ova sea sitting here looking mighty gorgeous. You gotta man?" He spoke jumping straight to he point.

I noticed he had a few tattoos on his arm. Can't go wrong there.

I smiled and put my hands on my cheek to keep myself from blushing knowing he know I look like I'm straight outta the dumpster.

"Nawl I don't" I spoke softly causing him to instantly smile.

"Igh. Issa bet" he paused before continuing.

What's a bet?

"I'm Cody" he held his hand out.

"Olivia" I said putting my hand in his which he instantly raised it up to kiss it.

My heart started beating fast as he held it there for a lil longer just smiling at me.

I felt a bit intimidated but alright.

"Can I getcho number?"

"Uh yeah, yeah" I said looking round for my phone.

"Girl it's right hea" Krissy said causing Cody's head to snap in her direction.

"Oh my bad whatsgood witchu" He said.

"Shit" she smirked before sipping on her drink.

"This my bestfriend Krissy and yeah you already know his name" I said before replying back to kentrell who was wondering where I was.

"Nice ta meet ya" he said kissing her hand as well.

She nodded before he turned his attention back to me.

I handed him my phone and he handed me his.

I saved my name as 'Olivia😍🧡'

I laughed once I realized what he saved his name as. 'Co'dickted🤫💙'

"You is too much already" I giggled as I slid my phone back in my pocket."

"Damn. I be trying" he laughed.

We spoke for a couple more minutes before me and Krissy headed out.

She went on and on about how kentrell was gone get mad but I wasn't giving no types of fucks I mean he is my bestfriend and he ain't done with his hoeing ways anyway.

A couple minutes passed and I finally pulled up at kentrells tied as a bitch.

I dropped Krissy off at boomer house then stopped by Chick-Fil-A to get me and kentrell something to eat.

I pulled into kentrells driveway before exiting the car.

It was around 7pm because right after me and Krissy left the mall we went to the nail shop and they ALWAYS packed.

I knocked on the door and it opened revealing bre, kentrell's hoe.

I put on a fake smile then brushed past her.

"Heyy... olive is it?" She fake smiled.

"Bitch it's Olivia and where my bestfriend?" I mushed her head setting everything's his island counter.

"Oh he's in the shower he should be out" she said taking a seat in the living room.

After she said that not even a minute later kentrell came downstairs without a shirt, some NIKE sandals and some basketball shorts on.

He instantly smiled when he seen me.

"Wazzam best" he said kissing me on my cheek.

"Hey kentrell" I said eating my food.

"This my food?" He asked going through the back then looking back at me.

"Ye" I said before he nodding and sat by me while eating his food.

"So you don't speak to me nomo" bre said walking in from the livingroom.

"Awl yeah I thought I told you to leave but uh you can let ya self out" he said with his back facing her.

I silently laughed because he actually be HOEING his hoes.

"Kay. I'll call you" She mugged me then cheesed at him before grabbing her stuff off the couch and skipping out the house.

We both looked at each other and started dying laughing.

After we were finished eating we went into his movie room and watched movies for the rest of the night.

Shit like this I enjoyed with My Bestfriend.

—————————————————————
{ Cody in MM }

I'd appreciate if y'all could stop saying update. Like I get y'all like my books and all but I'm not just fenna stop what I'm doing and write another chapter for y'all.

Y'all Pming me ain't making it no better either 💯. I update when I want so please be patient☺️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...