My Protective Vampire ✓

By bjorghalla

{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
Note

{Chapter 12}

923 51 2
By bjorghalla

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 12|

His teeth pierce through my flesh. Pain shoots through my body and tears run down my cheeks. I scream out because the pain is unbearable, this is worse then the time that I got stabbed and. literally died. Most of the pain is coming from my shoulder, where he is biting me. I can feel my blood flow out of my body and I can hear him gulp it down. Soon I start to feel lightheaded, my legs feel like jelly and I feel really sleepy. I want to go to sleep. I look at Jason and see that he is begin hold back by the same man that I talked to. Jason is screaming my name and trying to get to me but it is hopeless. The man is holding Jason down very tight so that he can't do anything. Jason face holds a lot of horror and pain and sadness. He even looks like he might cry, no I don't want him to cry especially because of me. My eyes start to feel heavy but I refuse to let them close.

Hunter's teeth rip out of my shoulder and I fall down to the ground. I hold my hand over the place where he bit me, it hurts so much when I touch the wound. Even more tears escape from my eyes. "Do you accept my deal or should I end her?" Hunter asks Jason as the man lets him go and Jason immediately runs to me. He kneels down to see if I am all right. "I'm so sorry, Emma. I never meant for this to happen to you" he tells me as he takes me in his arms. He puts a handkerchief on my wound and I cry out in pain when it touches me. He holds the handkerchief fast at my wound to stop the bleeding but it hurts so much. "I.it is a..al.l r.rig..ht. I..i'm ..fi.fin...e" I try to tell him but I am just so weak right now. Jason takes my hand and puts it on the handkerchief that is stopping the wound from bleeding any further.

I wince when he puts my hand on the handkerchief. He stands up shaking with anger and turns to Hunter. "If I accept will you leave her out of this?" Jason asks through his gritting teeth. If I wasn't in such pain right now I would be very afraid. I have never seen Jason more angry in my life. And I am kind of glad, when Jason is angry the bad guy gets what he deserves. Hunter may be a nice guy sometimes but right now he is begin mean and a bully. Everyone knows that bullies always get something coming for them, one way or another. "Of course, such a shame the lovely Miss Summers has made you a weakling. I'll be seeing you soon, nice to meet you Emma Summers" Hunter says as he gets into his car, and the other guy to and they drive off leaving me here on the ground bleeding and Jason angry and guilty. Jason is far from begin a weakling, there is something wrong with Hunter for saying this about Jason.

As soon as the car is gone Jason rushes to my side. "This is all my fault, I can't explain how sorry I am. I never meant for you to get hurt" he says as tears run down his cheeks from his eyes. I want to comfort him but I am just so weak and sleepy. My eyes are really starting to close, I have to force them to stay open. I smile just to tell him that I am all right. He isn't buying it. I want to speak but no words come out. The world around me is starting to spin. I close my eyes and shake my head a little bit which only hurts my should more and I instantly awake from my sleeping state, I guess the pain is going to keep me awake for a long time. "Emma I wish there was a way for me to heal you" he says and then he stares into the ground, thinking. I really want to know what is going on in his head right now, he looks really deep in thoughts.

Suddenly his face lit's up. He looks like he got an idea or something. He just needs a light bulb above his head. "Emma, Remember what Victoria said? You have water ability" he says before picking me carefully up bridal style and walking me over to the car. He puts me on the seat and puts the seatbelt. Thank god that the seatbelt goes over my other shoulder. Jason sits down and starts the car and drives off to somewhere while I am sitting here with pain running through my body and fighting the urge to fall asleep. Where are we going? And why aren't we going to the hospital? I thought that in situation like these people are suppose to seek help from a doctor. Unless Jason is a doctor then I don't think we should be going home right now. I really want to know where we are going but I am far to weak to even speak.

I feel something drip down the hand that is holding the handkerchief over my wound. I look at it and see that there is blood coming down my hand and the handkerchief is red from the blood that is coming out of the wound. Every minute I feel like I am slipping more and more into sleep. Whatever Jason has planned better happen right now because I don't know how much longer I can keep myself awake. All I can do now is just sit and not move, if I move then all I can feel is pain in my whole body. "We're here" Jason says as he stops the car and gets out, he unbuckled the seatbelt for me and picks me up again. When we are out of the car I notice that are are at the beach. What are we doing here exactly? He walks over to the ocean where the ocean floor isn't very deep.

He walks into the ocean and when the water is by his torso he stops. He is holding me high so the water doesn't touch me. "Remember what Victoria said?" He asks me, I shake my head a little bit, not to much though. It really hurts to even move. Victoria was feeding me so much information that there are so much words that I forget much of what that she said. I'm just so confused right now about everything. "She said that you have water abilities and I thought that if you are in the ocean then maybe you can heal" He tells me. I guess it is worth the try but I have never seen anything like that happen before. I mean the water has never healed me so I'm not sure that it is going to work. But if Jason wants to try this then I guess I can give it a try and if it doesn't work than I hope Jason will take me to an hospital.

"I'm going to put you into the water, is that all right with you?" He asks me and I nod my head. He slowly sets me down into the water. I am brought under, I know that I can see and breath under it so I don't worry about that. My whole body is under the water and I can see a blurry image of Jason above the water. Suddenly the water starts to lift me up from the water and the water is swirling around my whole body as I am above the water. Jason even has to look up to see what is going on with me. I don't feel any pain as the water is consuming my body. The water makes me feel better and more awake. I feel a little sting on the should where the wound is, it only hurt for a second then I felt like the wound is begin closed. The water finally sets me down but this time I am standing on the water.

I'm not falling in, the water doesn't even hurt me or is cold. I feel like I am standing on a floor but the only problem is that I am actually standing on the ocean. The waves don't even move me, they just go around me, but they do hit Jason but he doesn't seem to mind. I'm not even wet, my feet nor my body is soaking wet. It is like the water never touched me at all but it did travel through my whole body. Jason is looking at me with a smile on his face and pride in his eyes. Jason makes his way through the waves and to me where I am standing on the water. He has to look up a bit and I have to look down to see him since he in the water and I am on the water. "I can't believe it worked, your healed" Jason says. I put my hand on my shoulder to see it he is right and nothing. It doesn't hurt. I look at my hand to see that the water even cleaned the blood of me and everything.

"Should we go back home?" Jason asks me after I have been admiring the fact that the ocean just healed me. Why didn't I know this before? This could have been helpful when I was stabbed and died. The water could have healed me then, I think. But maybe I didn't have these abilities before I died. I mean I lived my whole life like a normal girl, I knew nothing of the things that were in this world. "Yes" I tell him. But there is one problem, I can stand on the water but can I walk on it to? There is only one way to find out. I take one step and it works. I didn't fall. I can walk on water, this is amazing. Jason and me walk side by side to the beach, of course it is harder for him to walk since he has to push the water aside, besides it is a little harder to walk in the water then on the water. When we get to the beach Jason pulls me into a hug which I gladly return.

We just hug like we are the only two people in the world, like nothing is around us. "I need to get better at saving you, I've already lost you once and I'm not ready to lose you again. I was so afraid that you were going to die again, I can't even bear the thought of losing you again is unbearable" he tells me as he kisses my nose, I blush a little bit but he can't see that. Thank god. Now that I think about it, it would kill me if something were to happen to Jason. Is that how he is feeling right now? I kiss his cheek. "Jason you saved me, you may have not been on time to save me from getting bitten but you did figure out how to heal me and without that idea I would have been very close to death right now but I am not and it is all thanks to you" I tell him trying to cheer him up. I don't want Jason to be sad because I nearly died.

I just want to look past the fact that this could have been my last day living, I don't want to remember it like that. Me and Jason made plenty of memories tonight and that is how I want to remember this day, not the day that I got bitten for the first time and nearly died. I want to forget the pain and move on with my life. That is the best thing to do right? "Oh Emma, what did I do to deserve you?" He asks under his breath. I giggle at him. He takes my hand and we begin making our way to the car, the car is parked wrongly but both of us aren't paying attention to that. When Jason drove here he was in a hurry so he wasn't really paying attention to his parking. "You made me work for you" I tell him laughing which makes him laugh to. He shakes his head as he opens the car door for me, I get in the car and soon Jason gets in the driver seat and drives off home.

I can tell you that this night is going to be memorable. The date Jason put together was amazing, the food tasted heavenly and looking at the stars was just fantastic and so beautiful. But the best of all, Jason asked me to be his girlfriend. My first ever boyfriend. "So are you going to tell me the deal with this Hunter guy?" I ask him, I have been dying to know for some time now and my curiosity has kicked in again. I really need to control my curiosity, that is going to take some time because I have been curious my whole life. "I guess you deserve to know" he says but I can hear in his tone that he really doesn't want to tell me. But I don't want him to keep secrets from, especially now that I nearly died because of something that has to do with Jason. So it is only fair that I know and I'm hoping that Jason does know that. I look at Jason to see that he is frown9ing but once he sees that I am looking he smiles at me but I feel like it is forced.

"A long time ago I took his girlfriend away from him. I did it because I wanted to be on top. Every since then he has been trying to find something or someone I care about. But I wasn't the person to love, well that was before I met you. When you came into my life I fell in love with you. For my enemies that was the perfect opportunity to attack me. You see when they want to attack me they go straight for my heart and my heart is you. I tried to keep you safe by moving you into my house but even that didn't stop Sebastian. I thought that when my enemies heard that my girlfriend came back from the dead that they would leave you and me alone. But I guess it isn't like that, Hunter found us and now he wants to take something away from me. His plan was never to kill you, only hurt you until I agreed to his deal" he says before stopping, so is he saying that he has more enemies?

His breathing starts to get heavy meaning he is angry. I know he is not angry at me but rather his enemies. I know that enemies are bad, I have never had an enemy so all enemies do is try to hurt each other by hurting their loved ones? "What was the deal that he wanted you to accept so much?" I ask him. I notice that we have arrived into the city, the lights are a bit much for the eyes and that makes me realize just how much I am tired right now. He sighs as he looks at me but is fast to look back at the road ahead. "He wanted my kingdom" he says. Kingdom? I'm confused, I don't understand what is going on? Since when does Jason have a kingdom? Is he a king or something? And if so then why didn't he tell me? I wanted an answer to why Hunter bit me but now there are only a few thousand meow questions that I want answers to. God this is so hard. Isn't there a version of everything that is easy to understand or something?

I guess Jason notices that I only have more questions when he said that. "Emma, I'm the first vampire in history and that means that I am the vampire king" he tells me trying to explain. I remember reading something about the vampire king but I never knew it was Jason. This guy is always surprising me in every way there is. I can't believe that I am dating the vampire king. That is just something that I wasn't expecting. "I'm dating the vampire king?" I ask him, saying the exact same thing that I was thinking. Jason stops the car, I now only see that we are home. I was so busy processing everything that I didn't know we were so close to home. "Emma you have to understand that I only got that title because of all the horrible things that I did. I killed and tortured people for fun and that is the only reason why I am a king. I made so many enemies and I didn't care about it because no one could overpower me but now I have you and everything has chanced. Good and bad" he says as we make our way into the house.

Jason has killed people? But he is so nice to me, how can such a nice person kill someone? I don't get this. "Good and bad, what does that mean?" I ask him, I just want to I know everything. But the more that I know the more I don't want to know. He opens the door to the house and when we get inside he makes me sit down on the couch as he takes off my high heels. I had forgotten about them, it hurts so much to take them off but it feels so nice at the same time. "I may have done many terrible things in my past but I don't regret any of them because it is because of all the bad things that I have done that I got the chance to meet you and fall in love, that is the good thing. The bad thing is that all the horrible things that I did, I made enemies and those enemies want revenge on me and it hurts me to say that they are going to want to take it out on you" he says sadly as he helps me out of the dress but before it comes off my body he hands me pajamas and then turns around so I can chance clothes.

I think about what he says while I chance out of this dress. It feels nice to finally get put of the dress. Don't get me wrong I loved it but it is just hard to be in a dress, my body isn't as free. "Jason I don't really care of what you have done in the past, this is the present and that is all I care about. You can turn around. And I don't care what you did to become the vampire king all that matter is that you aren't like that anymore right?" I ask him as he turns around. I go into the bathroom and start wiping off all the make up, Jason starts to chance his clothes. I don't look at what he is doing while he chances besides I am to busy taking all that make up off my face. It feels nice to finally look like me again, not that I didn't look beautiful because I did. "You look so beautiful my little flower. I'm not like I use to be before. As you say it is in the past. The present and the future will be you. It will only be you and if giving up my title as the vampire king to keep you safe and protected then so be it, you are all that matters to me" he says as he pulls me into a kiss.

The kiss was soft and sweet. We break a part after a little bit and we both brush our teeth. We go in the bed and lie down, Jason puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him and then puts the covers over us, especially over me to keep me warm enough but still not to warm. "Jason?" I ask him. I am really tired but for some reason my eyes won't close so bothering Jason is what I am going to do since I have nothing else to do. Besides I think the reason why I am so tired but still not tired is because of the fact that I have so many questions and not just about Jason but also about myself. There is so much about me that I don't understand or even know and that leaves so many unanswered questions. I'm staring at the ceiling, for some reason it is comfortable and relaxing to just watch this ceiling. I could get use to this.

"Yes?" Jason asks back. I do hope that I am not keeping him awake, because if he wants to sleep then I guess I better not talk to him. I mean sleep is really necessary and after the long day I just had I thought that I would be sleeping like a baby right now but I'm not. My mind just doesn't want me to stop thinking and sleep. "What do we do now?" I ask him. There is one question that has been swirling in my brain and it has been like that since dinner. "What do you mean?" He asks, he sits up and looks at me. It is dark here but I can see that he is a bit worried about me right now. I don't want him to be worried because I asked a question. But on the other hand I find it kind of adorable. "I have never had a boyfriend before so I have no idea how a girlfriend is suppose to act and be. And-" I begin to say.

"Don't worry Emma, we will take this relationship slow so you can get the hangs of things. All you have to do to be the perfect girlfriend is to be yourself just the way you are" he says and I sigh in relief. Maria has had boyfriends before and with every single one of them she acts differently to make them like her even more so I always thought that it is what a girlfriend is supposed to do but now I know that I only need to be myself. Or at least I think so, Jason says so, so it must be true right? Jason is so many years old, he knows a lot of things. "Thanks this makes me feel a whole lot better" I tell him, it is the truth. All my worrying about begin a girlfriend to Jason was slowly taking over my mind. I guess I didn't need to worry at all. "That's good, I don't want you to be acting like someone else, I fell in love with you and I want you to stay as you" he says as he kisses my nose, cheek and then finally my lips.

His words put a smile on my face and his kisses make me blush as a tomato. I yawn as my eyes start to get seriously heavy. I close them. After the day I just had I could sleep for a week. "Sleep my love, I'll make sure to keep the bad dreams away and protect you with my life until you wake again in the morning, my sweet little flower. Sleep well" Jason says as I get myself comfortable and cuddle into his chest. I am met with a peaceful sleep now that I know that Jason is here and protecting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
1.3K 110 30
(Book 1) Schools out, everyone is visiting their friends and family and are traveling to different places or are staying at home... But three childre...
1.7M 52K 23
Werewolflove #6 3/27/19 Revenge #2 4/16/19 Cover Done By : https://www.wattpad.com/user/the_secret_box Dose amazing work! What is real lov...
2.4K 123 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...