Chasing Cars

By jkrowlingjr

More

Chasing Cars
Chapter 2: Caught!
Chapter 3: Dreams
Chapter 4:Telling
Chapter 5: Oops!
Chapter 7: Alone in a Bedroom
Chapter 8: Nightmares :(
Chapter 9: Larry's Secret
Chapter 10: Breakfast
Chapter 11: Broken Up and Alone
Chapter 12: I thought he loved me...
Chapter 13: The Interview
Chapter 14: A certain surprise I've been looking forward to writing

Chapter 6: Wake Up!

740 8 6
By jkrowlingjr

Chapter 6: Wake Up!

Niall's POV

When I awoke I saw Liam, Louis, and Haz but no Zayn. Then I heard my phone go off. I dug in my pocket to get it , the other lads phones were ringing as well. Harry opened his first, read the message and sank to the floor. When i got mine out I saw it was a text from Zayn. " I'm sorry guys I didn't mean for Niall to get hurt because of me that's the last thing I wanted to happen and you're right Liam it is my fault I'm sorry Tell Niall I love him and I love you lads too. " I read aloud. Liam looked at me, almost pleased.

" Liam what did you do? " I demanded. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw that it was Zayn. I answered it hurriedly and I could only hear the sounds of him Breathing. " Guys we have to go now. " I said jumping out of bed and sprinting to the door. I got to the car realizing I didn't have the keys and that I had to wait for the lads. Luckily they hurried out after me and jumped into the car. Driving like mad we arrived home in a matter of minutes. I could see Zayn's light on and I ran to the door up the stairs. Zayn's door was shut and locked but luckily I had a bobby pin that would get it open. I pulled it out, unfolded it , and stuck it in the door. I heard the lads come in from outside and thunder up the stairs. When I finally opened the door the first thing I saw was Zayn, next to a bottle of extra strength sleeping pills, clutching the dogtag. He was asleep but his breathing was slowing and I realized he had overdosed on sleeping pills. Frantically I ran to him and pulled my phone out. " Zayn? Zayn wake up! Please!" I dialed 911 as I started compressions on his stomach.

" Hello what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

" My boyfriend overdosed on sleeping pills! We need an ambulance! " I screamed terrified that they wouldn't get here in time and I would lose him.

" Okay, what is your address we will dispatch an ambulance right away. "

She said calmly. I was amazed that she was not freaking out.

" 488 Plantation Drive! Hurry!" I said. Louis and Haz walked into the room in time to see me struggling with Zayn's limp body.

" Niall what happened!" Harry said, trying to take him away but I gripped tighter.

" He thought everything was his fault and he overdosed on sleeping pills! We have to get him downstairs so the ambulance can get us to the hospital. "! I said, walking to the stairs.

" Niall let me take him, just down the stairs, I promise then I'll give him back. " Harry pleaded.Reluctantly I handed Zayn to him and started down the stairs only to be pulled back by Liam.

" What the hell Liam? Are you trying to kill us?" I asked struggling.

" Niall calm down. I promise you that after you hear what I have to say that you can go. Just listen. " Calm down?!?! My boyfriend is in a coma and he wants me to calm down?

" Fine but hurry please." I said.

He wrapped me in a hug and kissed my cheek. " I am so sorry. I was an asshat and I told Zayn it was his fault you cut. This is all because of me. Forgive me?" I was shocked but I nodded. " Thank you so much Niall. Now hurry, the ambulance is here. " I nodded and hugged him again.

I ran down the stairs and saw the pool of my own blood at the bottom. The boys were outside loading Zayn into the ambulance. I threw the door open and ran through it calling for them to wait. They placed him on a gurney and but the gurney in the truck as I climbed in. " You lads follow us to the hospital, don't forget Liam!" I hollered just before they shut the doors. I sat down next to him, holding his hand. The green heart meter was low, then I remembered earlier how when he had kissed me my heart had jumped erratically I wondered if his would do the same. Gently I pressed my lips to his and but his lip. I heard the heart meter jump drastically and the EMT people gasp.

" Are you the one who called?" I nodded. " So this is your boyfriend?" Again I nodded. " Good because we're gonna need some information. " What's his full name? " The EMT guy asked.

" Zayn Jawaad Malik. His birthday is January 12 1993." The guy next to me nodded and wrote it down.

We arrived at the hospital and they threw the doors open , hauling him out with a jolt.

" Be careful please!" I said. Just protecting my boyfriend!

" We got an OD. We need a room and someone to pump his stomach ASAP. " The EMT called and four nurses pulled the gurney away. I chased after it still holding his hand. It the EMTs help me back until I fell into a sobbing heap. The other guys ran threw the door and saw me crying in the middle of the floor. Liam swiftly picked me up and carried me to a chair.

" Hey Lou go get him a soda. His blood sugars dropping. He hasn't eaten anything all day." Liam called ,holding me in his lap as the years flowed from my eyes. " Niall its gonna be okay. They're gonna fix him and everything will be okay. Trust me. " I sat up and rubbed my eyes, hiccuping.

" How do you- hic- know?" I said nervously. "What if it wasn't? What if I lose him? I swear I love this boy and if I lose him I don't know how I will be able to go on. He's a part of me, he has a part of me. " I pulled the dogtag from under my shirt and showed him Zayn's Heart. He smiled at me.

" I overdosed before. I know that he'll be fine. Trust me. " He said and I did. Still, I nestled back in the crook of his neck and cried myself to sleep.

-A few hours later- Still Niall's POV-

Liam lightly shook me and I rose my head to see a male nurse right behind me.

" Are you here for Zayn Jawaad Malike?" He asked.

" It's pronounced Ma-LICK." Harry growled from Louis's lap.

" Yes-hic-. Is he-hic- awake?" The guy nodded and I crawled off Liam's lap. " Can I see him? "

" Actually he's been asking for his boyfriend. Is that you?" I nodded and he said " Let's go then. You guys stay here I ll be right back. Come on Mr...?"

" Horan." I said.

His eyes grew bigger. " You're Niall Horan! And you're boyfriend is Zayn! You guys are from One Direction! My daughters love that band! Wait, they never said anything about you boys being gay but they'll love it! You two are their favorite bromance and they've written so many fan stories About you two. Ah here's his room."

"Thanks Doc. Could you please not tell your girls about us yet? We wanna tell them later but thanks for taking care of him. " I said and he nodded. I went in shutting the door. I turned around and saw Zayn sitting up watching me.

" Hey Zayner." I said, standing by the door. What if he was mad at me? If he was I swear I'd absolutely die. I can't live without him.

" I can't live without you either. Now come over here and hug me. " I was shocked. How had he known that I knew I couldn't live without him? " You're talking out loud baby. Please come hug me. I need you. " Slowly carefully I padded over to him. " Niall I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. Liam was right. I should have realized that you liked me then I definitely would have told you. It's my fault you fell and it's my fault you cut. It's all my fault. I'm so do sorry. " He said, afraid I was angry with him! I was just the opposite. I was so happy that he was okay but still shocked that he believed that it was his fault. God knows it was my fault. I shouldn't have overreacted and I'm a klutz." Niall? Oh no..."

" Zayn calm down babe. It's not your fault. I promise you if you don't stop I will smack you silly. Just like you did to me in that Adventurous Adventures of One Direction cartoon remember?" He smiled and I kissed his forehead. " It's not your fault."

" Come here Nialler. " He opened his arms and I crawled into his arms. Zayn circled my waist and I nestled deeper. "How's your head?"

" It's fine babe. But... It does mean I cant do some things I would like to do. " I said flirtashishly.

" Yeah but y'all are both wounded so that won't happen will it?" Harry said, walking in and hugging Zayn. " When they letting you outta this joint huh Zayner?" He asked plopping down on a chair. I raised my eyebrows at his use of my nickname and he shrugged.

" I don't know. Hopefully tonight. I truly don't understand why I'm here still. I'm perfectly fine now. I've got my leprechaun and everything is just fine. " His arm tightened around my waist and I sighed dreamily.

Louis walked in and tackled both of us. " Zayn so help me if you ever do that again I will kill you. "

" But then you'd kill me too." I protested.

" Awwwww. That's so sweet. Zayn? Can I hug you?" Liam asked.

" Of course! Liam it was a misunderstanding on both our parts. It's okay. " Zayn said extending his arm and Liam ran to us, squishing us together.

" I came to spring you Zayn. You do wanna go home right?" Liam asked.

Zayn nodded furiously and I grinned." Of course I do! The sooner I can get him," He gestured to me and I licked my lips. He moaned, just loud enough for me to hear. " The sooner I can get him home the better. " Zayn said grinning.

" Now I hope you know that you will basically be on House Arrest. " Liam said. " Everywhere you go someone has to be with you. " Liam finished and we nodded.

" I'm not going to be leaving his side anyway" I said wrapping both of

My arms around his torso.

He smiled and the doctor walked in.

" Are you ready to go home sir? " Zayn nodded and I entwined our fingers together. " Well this fellow's signed you out so you can go whenever you get ready. Hope I won't be seeing you too soon. " He shook our hands and left the room. Zayn jumped up and nearly fell over.

" Careful babe. " I said grabbing his waist. Smiling he wrapped his arm around my neck.

Slowly we made it to the bathroom. "Please tell me we have some clothes for me. I am not leaving in this." He waved his thin hospital gown, exposing his abs and I moaned. " Oh you liked that?" He said taking my other hand and running it over his abdomen.

" Damnit Zayn. You want me to force You on the bed? " He cocked his eyebrows.

" I brought clothes for you Zayn. I went while the leprechaun was passed out. " Harry said gesturing to the bag on the floor.

" You were passed out?" Zayn asked worried.

" Not really. I just fell asleep. Nothing serious. " I said shouting a glare at Harry. " Here Bebz. Let's get you changed. " I said grabbing the bag next to Haz and guiding Zayn to the bathroom.

I pulled Zayn's thin gown off and stopped there, in order to stare at his almost nakedness.

"Hey lads don't be fornicating in there alright?" I heard Louis call.

" Shut it Tommo!" Zayn called.

" Yeah we don't want the staff finding cum all over the walls do we?" Harry said and Zayn flushed red.

" Styles you better knock it off before I work some of my leprechaun magic on you!" I screamed.

" Babe you don't have leprechaun magic. " Zayn said kidding me lightly. " Opps no more until you get all better!" He said tracing my lips with his fingers. I cursed under my breath.

I pulled Zayn's jeans out of the bag and I was relieved when they were not tight. I helped him slip them on, grazing his dick when I zipped them up. "You tease. " He said through his teeth. I could tell it took everything he had not to kiss me but if I couldn't even do that I was gonna have a little fun. I pulled his shirt out of the bag as well and was confused when there wasn't any hair stuff in the bottom. That won't go over very well with my Zayner.

" What won't go over with your Zayner? I love it when you claim me you know. " He said pulling his shirt out of my grip and slipping it on over his head. He shook his head and I saw a word on the back of his neck. I turned him around and saw that it was my name in Sharpie.I smiled at that. " Ni what are you Looking at?" Zayn asked.

" Just my name on your neck. Who wrote that?" I said picking the bag up.

" Liam! I went to sleep in his lap one day and when I woke up he had a Sharpie! Hey wait is there any hair stuff in there?" He asked me, twisting his arm around my waist.

" No baby. But you look perfect. Trust me. " I said trying to Redirect his focus by lightly licking my lips.

" Fine but only because it's you. " He said as we left the bathroom. " C'mon lads let's go. " He slung his arm over my neck and I realized this is where I was supposed to be. We walked out into the hall and headed to the door. Several gasps were heard from all the nursing staff but Zayn kept walking. We got out to the car and got in,Zayn in my lap.

" Aren't you the one with the concussion? Shouldn't you be the one in my lap you baby penguin?" He said, tracing my jawline.

" Shut it you. " I said, pressing my lips to his neck. I sucked on it lightly, then pressed my teeth. " Enjoy that lovebite baby. " I said. He ran his fingers through my hair. He leaned closer and I stared into his perfect eyes. Our lips were an inch apart...

" Lads we're home!" Sometimes I just wanna kill Louis Tomlinson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 120 71
47.4K 680 75
Just preferences about the amazing band One Direction <3
680 3 54
143K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences