𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃𝐀𝐌...

By salvawhoreslxt

"So maybe there is hope for my redemption." [BOOK TWO OF THE RILEY EVANS SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

10.9K 341 185
By salvawhoreslxt

CHAPTER SEVEN | MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE MINUTE THAT RILEY DROVE OUT OF THE CONFINES OF MYSTIC FALLS, SHE IMMEDIATELY FELT BETTER. She knew that getting away from the small town that contained so much drama would be the best thing for her right now, and so she was headed to her grandmother's new home in Georgia. Gwen was completely elated when she heard of her granddaughter's decision to come and stay with her for a few nights, though she guessed that something must've happened back home.

"I'm not saying that I'm not happy to see you, sweetheart. But, I just wish you'd tell me that the matter was." Gwen heavily sighed as she wandered back into her living room to hand Riley a cup of coffee.

The strawberry-blonde gave Gwen a thankful smile, though she shook her head. "Look, I just— I came here to get away from the drama, not relive it."

As much as Riley desperately wanted her grandmother's advice and guidance on the situation, she couldn't possibly explain it without having to go into depths about the supernatural world and that was something Riley wanted to keep Gwen away from.

"Riley, I can't help you unless you tell me." Gwen pressed once more after she had sat down on the couch opposite the young witch. "Is it that boyfriend of yours? Damon? What's he done to upset you this time?"

"Grandma, could you just—" Riley immediately paused when she noticed her tone of voice had come out harsher than she had intended. "Please, just let it go, okay?"

"Fine! Fine. You always were stubborn, just like your Mother." Gwen muttered underneath her breath. "So, how long are you planning on staying?"

"Uh— I was hoping for a few nights. Just until I get my head together." Riley took a small sip of her coffee and then scrolled through her phone, noticing the several missed calls she had received from both Stefan and Damon.

"You're welcome for as long as you need, you know that."

"Thank you, Grandma." Riley thankfully smiled toward Gwen, though her attention was taken by Stefan calling her once more. "He's just gonna keep calling me."

"Well, then answer," Gwen stated bluntly as she watched her granddaughter roll her eyes and then lift herself from the couch to wander into the hallway.

"Before you say anything, I am fine," Riley whispered softly into her phone the moment that she answered Stefan's call.

"Right, well, that's something." The Salvatore scoffed. "Only I've been trying to call you for hours now. Where are you?"

"I'm not an idiot. If I tell you, you'll just try and talk me into coming back to Mystic Falls. And, I really can't be there right now."

"So, you're at your Grandma's." Stefan knowingly scoffed and was met with nothing but silence from Riley. "Look, whatever's going on between you and Damon is no reason for you to pick up your things and run away."

"I'm not running." Riley snapped.

"I know how you feel about Damon, just as much as you do. It's obvious. Running only puts your feelings on pause."

"How I feel about Damon doesn't matter if he has—" The strawberry-blonde witch immediately stopped herself. She didn't want to tell Stefan and Elena was clearly harboring feelings for his brother, and she didn't want to be the one to break his heart. "—Look, I'll be back in a few days. You won't even notice I'm gone. And, if it makes you feel better, you can call me every night to make sure I'm still alive, okay?"

"Fine. Just make sure you do come back, okay? And, say hi to Gwen for me." Stefan sighed defeatedly.

"Will do. Bye, Stef." She breathed out, moving the phone from her ear and pressing the large red hang up button in the middle of her phone before she headed back into the living room. "Hey. I'm, uh— I'm gonna go clear my head. Stefan says hi, by the way."

"Oh, he's such a lovely boy, isn't it?" Gwen swooned over Stefan, whist Riley rolled her eyes and headed out of the house.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Riley had headed to a well-known bar in Georgia and immediately headed straight into the first vacant booth that she had seen upon her arrival. She knew that drinking definitely wouldn't help her situation, but she didn't really care. Once one of the waitresses had caught Riley's eye, she headed straight over and took the strawberry-blonde's order— a large Rum and Cola.

"Drinking alone is the first sign of a problem." A familiar voice echoed from behind Riley. She turned her head to the left and made eye contact with the man, who shot her a rather large grin.

"Well, Elijah, my glass is empty, so—" Riley trailed off with a smirk whilst she watched Elijah twirled around and wandered toward the bar. She knew that inviting Elijah to the bar was a bad idea, but it had been a long time since she had made a reckless choice.

Elijah sauntered back to the booth with a Rum and Cola for Riley and a tumbler of Bourbon for himself. He slid the drink in front of the strawberry-blonde who smiled in return. "I must admit, your call did take me by surprise."

"You're not the only one." Riley chuckled softly whilst she used the straw in her drink to mix it around. "I didn't think you'd actually show."

"You called. I came. It's that simple." Elijah nodded as his finger danced around the rim of his glass. "Though, I do, in fact have a question for you. What happened?"

"Happened?" The witch raised an eyebrow while she sipped the drink through a black straw.

"Well, what happened to make you want to leave that God-forsaken town."

"Oh." She breathed out as she cleared her throat. "It seems that my faith in certain people is completely and utterly misguided." Riley shrugged with a hint of annoyance on her face.

"Damon Salvatore, you mean." Elijah raised an eyebrow as he watched Riley slowly nod in response. "Well, I have to say I'm flattered that you reached out to me."

"Well, if I remember rightly, you offered me a change of scenery not that long ago."

"I did, didn't I." The suited Original mused in remembrance before he looked up at her inquisitively. "Well, let us not waste the time we have in this bar."

"What'd you mean?" Riley scoffed quietly as she watched Elijah lift his glass and simply down the bourbon in one hit. Elijah raised an eyebrow toward Riley, almost challenging her to do the same— which she did without question.

The pair wandered down the high street and, Riley looped her arm with Elijah's for extra stability as they walked. "I feel as though I should've asked this sooner, but why Georgia out of everywhere you could've possibly sought respite?"

"Oh, uh— my Grandma lives here," Riley explained vaguely whilst Elijah nodded. "Since Katherine attacked her, and then the whole Klaus-thing, I figured Mystic Falls wasn't safe for her anymore."

"A wise choice, it would seem." The suited Original felt Riley's walking becoming stumbled, so he moved his hand toward her waist to hold her better. "I think we ought to get you back home."

"Don't be a spoil-sport." Riley pouted at Elijah, causing him a chuckle softly. "Wow. I just called an Original vampire a spoil-sport."

"And, under usual circumstances, I'd probably have ripped your heart out for insulting me. But, since it's you, I'll allow it."

"Lucky me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The walk back to Riley's grandmothers was a short one, but in that time Elijah had learned a lot more about Riley than he thought possible. A heavy sigh escaped the strawberry-blonde's lips the moment she realised where they were. "Oh. That was quick."

"Yes, time does go by rather quickly when you're within good company." Elijah smiled innocently down toward Riley, though he made no attempt to remove his arm from around her waist once he had escorted her inside. "I think perhaps you could do with some sleep."

"Perhaps," Riley whispered with her eyes fixed on the Original vampire's. She leaned against the wall and slowly snaked her arms around Elijah's neck whilst his eyes were fixed on hers.

"Riley—" Elijah's hesitant voice immediately shook Riley from whatever daze she was in. She knew that she wasn't thinking straight considering the amount of alcohol she had consumed that evening.

She quickly removed her hands from around Elijah's neck and shook her head. "Oh. Oh, my God, Elijah, I'm sorry."

He gripped her chin in his hand lightly and pushed her head upwards to look him in the eyes. "You have nothing to apologize for, believe me. My feelings for you have not changed. But, I do not wish to cause a conflict with you and your friends back home."

Elijah ran his thumb gently across her bottom lip and looked at her with nothing but lust and desire in his eyes. He wanted Riley. He had wanted her from the moment that he saw her but he never acted upon his feelings out of respect for her.

"Well, they're not here." The strawberry-blonde witch whispered softly, whilst she slammed her lips against Elijah's with her hands now back around his neck.

Elijah cupped Riley's face the moment their lips collided in desperation. Conscious about their current location, Elijah immediately grabbed Riley by the waist and sped them up the staircase into, what appeared to be Riley's bedroom.

Once they were inside the bedroom, Riley kicked the door shut with her foot, whilst Elijah grabbed hold of her and pinned her against the wall. His lips effortlessly made their way down to her neck, her breathing getting heavier with every movement he made. The witch grabbed hungrily began to undo the buttons of his shirt, whilst Elijah unzipped the front of her skirt with simply slipped off onto the ground.

Riley let a soft moan leave her lips once Elijah finally stopped sucking at her neck and pulled away to look at her. She bit her bottom lip and pressed her palm against his bare chest, forcing him to walk backward until the calves of his legs made contact with the bed frame.

She gently pushed Elijah back and he toppled onto the bed, his eyes fixed on her with every single move she made. Riley crawled on top of him, straddling him whilst his hands remained at her bare slides and the pads of his thumbs stroked her skin.

Elijah took it upon himself to grab hold of Riley and flip them over, so she was now below him. He hovered over her, admiring every inch of her body whilst he trailed on hand against her breasts. Riley widened her legs the moment that she felt Elijah near her entrance, but before he took it any further, he stopped.

"Wha—" The strawberry-blonde breathlessly looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed whilst Elijah licked his lips.

"As much as I want this, Riley, I need you to be sure." Elijah's gaze flickered up to Riley's eyes. Even though she was completely naked underneath him, he still wanted to give her the option to stop.

"I want this," Riley whispered seductively, her legs tightened around his body whilst she started to kiss down his neck. "I want you, Elijah." Without a second of hesitation, Elijah pushed himself into her and a loud gasp left both their lips in unison whilst his left his brushed up her body and grabbed hold of her hands, holding pinning them over her head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 397 6
i love you like a rotten dog, i love you like my canines are falling out of my gums, like a monster, like a beast, like something not worth loving...
320K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
870K 18.8K 67
"I know you're twisted, but baby I'm twisted, too." [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 4&6] STARTED: DECEMBER 03, 2016 FINISHED: MAY 02, 2018 REWRITE START...
PRINCESS By 𝐶.

Fanfiction

339K 7.3K 35
WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expecting to be reunited with her lost love w...