Eddworld X Tord's twin! reade...

By Digit_Eater

Tord and Y/n, together leaders of the red army, as siblings together. Y/n handles the main decisions for the... More

Content waring
1: New bonds
2: An unexpected Edd-venture
4: An unpleasant reunion
5: Boom 💣💥
6: Survivors and regrets
7: Meeting the warriors
8: Don't worry, I'm here.
9: Parts of the past
10: Learning new things
11. Matt's day
12: Traitor!
13: Intel from the enemy
14: You
15: Old friends
16: Troubled thoughts
17: What do you think you're doing
18: Uh oh
19: Dark clouds ahead
20: Calm before the storm

3: Magic town

1K 32 18
By Digit_Eater

~July 19th 16:00~

Today I had to give Isa her money and maybe a job in the red army. I walked to the spot in the forest where I told her to be today.

'Let's hope she says yes to my request to be in the red army'

I reached the spot holding a bag of gold.

'No one's here... Did she forget?'

Then I heard a howl. My head jerked to the direction the howl came from. Then Luna and Isa jumped out of the bushes "You actually came... I though I'd have to hunt those boys down," Isa said as she got off of Luna.

"Of course I came. A promise is a promise," I said as I handed her the bag of gold.
"This is the money, but what's the job you were talking about?" Isa asked me.
"HAH! Are you kidding!? I'm the best warrior of my town. At least with Luna's help," Isa said and she pet Luna

"The job I could give you has to do with an army... Are you alright with that?" I asked
"Depends is Luna able to come with me?" Isa asked

'Pets aren't allowed, but Luna is like a weapon...'

"Of course she is," I said with a hum.
"So what is the job?" Isa asked, crossing her arms.
"The red army is in need of more soldiers so we can take over the world..." I said.

'Please say yes'

"Okay, I'll join under one condition," Isa said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"My town is being threatened by an army that calls themselves "the blue army" and we are not enough to fight them off," Isa said.

"So you want us to protect your people in exchange for soldiers, right?" I asked
"Yes, I could bring you to my town so you could see our best warriors and we could talk more there if you'd like," Isa said
"Of course... How will we get there?" I asked and a huge grin formed on Isa's face showing off that her teeth are sharper than mine.

"By wolf of course!" She grinned and Luna walked to us.
"Just climb on!" Isa said as she climbs on her ten feet tall wolf. I got on and Luna started running, making me hold on to her fur for dear life.

We ran for about ten minutes before we stopped "Are we here?" I asked, making Isa nod and we got off.  We walked through a few bushes before we got to a small town with maybe five-hundred  people.

I looked around. There are a few children playing with what seemed to be... Magic? A teen had a blue glow around her hand and a young kid was giggling while floating in the air, surrounded by the same color of blue.

Other kids were shooting fire at each other and others are playing with other giant wolves.

'How have we never seen this when we fly over the forest?'

Isa looked at the kids playing with fire "HEY! WATCH OUT! YOU MIGHT BURN SOMETHING AGAIN!" She yelled.
"Sorry," the kids replied and they ran away giggling.

"What is this place?" I asked curiously.
"This is the place where many witches, wizards and sorcerers live. We are hated among humans, so we live here. And before you ask, yes, we DO have electronics and stuff," Isa said.

'A town full of magic people... COOL'

We walked to a building in the middle of the town and we went inside. Isa took me to a room and she motioned for me to sit down, me doing so "Wait here for a moment. I'll get the others," Isa said and she walked out.

'Great this turned into work outside of work'

~ five minutes later~

Isa came back with five other people wearing similar armour as Isa had been. three males and two females. They all seemed to be well over six feet and I felt fucking short. 

The first male had short dark purple hair and ocean blue eyes. The second had short green hair and fiery red eyes. The third had light blue hair and emerald green eyes. The first female had dark brown hair with purple highlights and orange eyes. The second had flaming red hair and dark blue eyes. 

I greeted them and they greeted back.

"So you're saying that this... woman... will protect our town? That sounds unrealistic. Why would a human want to help us?" The purple haired guy asked.
"Yeah, I agree with Caelum. What does she want back?" The red haired woman asked.
"We are not giving her any magic items. The sword already got stolen a few days ago," The blue haired guy said.

"Can't we just, like, kill her?" The brown haired woman says and the room went quiet.

'Uhm...'

"Be quiet, Esther. We are not killing her," Isa gurnted. 

'Thank god'

"Fine..." Esther grumbled.
"Let's just let the lady introduce herself and her intentions," The green haired guy says and everyone looked at me.
"You can speak now," Isa said.

"My name is Y/n Lasson, I am leader of the red army. We are currently suffering a shortage in soldiers and we would really be able to use some good and talented warriors, like yourselves. In exchange, we'll protect your town from the blue army," I said and some whispering was among them.

They looked at me and the purple haired guy spoke "We talked and we accept your offer," He said.
"But, if you take over the world we want you to make it so people will accept us," The red haired woman said.
"That sounds reasonable," I hummed.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Rigel, purple is Caelum, green is Cosmos, red is Vega, brown is Esther and I guess you've already met Isa," The blue haired guy, now known as Rigel said
"Okay, it is a pleasure meeting all of you," I said and they nodded.

'This is great! Now we have wizards with giant wolves on our side'

"Well that was it. Thanks for your time guys," Isa said to the others and they left the room.
"If you want I can show you around town" Isa then said.
"That would be great," I said.

'I wonder what kinds of stuff they have here'

"Good, but please note not to touch any animal cause they might bite your hand off" Isa warned me as we got up and Isa lead me around town.

~After the town tour 21:01~

I'd seen the school, café, bakery, flower shop, magic shop, library and a few more places.

'This place is pretty cute and very well hidden'

Isa lead me to where the animals were held and Luna ran up to Isa "Did ya miss me Luna? Who am I kidding? OF COURSE YOU DID!" Isa said and she hugged the giant wolf.  

I looked at two kids fighting about some toy. One of the kids shot a blast of energy at the other, but the other kid blocked it with a green shield and it headed straight for me.

'Oh boy this is gonna hurt'

Then Isa jumped in front of me and she caught it "What did I tell you two yesterday about using magic on each other!?" Isa growled at the children.
"Sorry ma'am" they replied as they slowly walked away.

"Thanks for saving me I guess," I said and Isa climbs on Luna.
"No worries. Those two kids are troublemakers," Isa said.
"Okay, I see," I say and I also climb on Luna.

Isa brought me to my hotel and then we said our goodbyes. I went to my hotel room and some people stared at me on my way there. I ignored them and I entered my hotel room.

'I should inform Tord about these people'

I grabbed my phone and texted Tord

Text:

Hey Tord! Good news!

Tord: Really? What is it?

I got some literally magic people that want to fight in the red army if we protect their town from the blue army

Tord: what do you mean with literally magic?

That they are witches, wizards and sorcerers

Tord: Oh wow, impressive... And I thought you were going on vacation 😛

I thought so too, but apparently not

Tord: Well it is a good thing though

Oh and they also have giant wolves

Tord: Don't those count as pets?

I don't think so... They do use them as pets, but also as vehicles and weapons. So I guess we could count it as weapons

Tord: Okay... Anything else interesting?

Not really. You?

Tord: Nope.

Oh, okay then bye!

Tord: Bye Y/n! See ya in 5 days

End text

I put away my phone and I went to bed

'9 days have passed... 5 more days of not leading an army before I have to go back to work'

-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 154 46
Art is drawn and coloured by me! Started on: May 11th, 2019 (Unedited) Completion: August 13, 2021 (edited) Completion: Decenber 21, 2021 Eight year...
7.3K 240 24
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
8.8K 240 36
(This fanfic is based off an amazing animation shown in the first chapter) Tord has overthrown the city, thousands dead at his hands, Tom by standing...
15.9K 329 15
Two months had passed after Tord's robot got destroyed. Things got back to normal till one day a report about a village getting attacked by an unknow...