Kellin Quinn.. My step dad

Autorstwa xoRMG44xo

Hello, my name is Scarlett Gomez. I'm the daughter of Kellin Quinn, well not really he's my step dad. But he... Więcej

My step dad is Kellin Quinn
Our agreement
My bestfriend
The Mall
Doctors visit
Results
Strange feelings
Meeting New People
Feeling Bad
Comfort
Somewhere to go?
Nightmares
The Phone Call
Ugly Events
Shocking Discoveries
A Safe Place
Hell Of A Meeting
Going Out
Where to Go?
Feeling Relief
Pinky Swear
Remembering the Past
The Coming of Truths
Revealing the Truth
Revealing the Truth Part 2
Can it be True
I'm Sorry, Come Again?
Game Changer
Take Me Far Away
We Are Going Out
'Family' Reunion
Your Little Outburst
Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing
Meet My "New Family"
Band Audition
Current Situation
Being Protective
Warped Tour Begins
Around the Venue
Epilogue
(A/N)

The Breaking Point

3.8K 117 22
Autorstwa xoRMG44xo

Chapter 10

*Scarlett's POV*

So after we ate tacos, thanks to me and Mike begging, everyone said the goodbyes and left. I was alone with Kellin and my mom. We were watching some movie which I forgot the name of.

"So Scarlett, how was your day?" asked mom.

"Um, it was okay I guess" I told her.

"Just okay? I thought you would be happy hanging out with your dad?" she said. Then all of a sudden, something inside me snapped. My heart began to hurt, my blood boiled, and I think I lost total control of everything.

"Is he really my father? Last time I checked, he's suppose to have one fucking wife!!! Isn't that what a husband suppose to have... I don't even make freaking sense anymore!!! Im just so tired of not knowing anything!!" I say and my mom stares at me like I just killed a puppy. While I was here tears streaming down my face.

"And you!" I start and look towards Kellin. I could see tears trying not to come out. "Who was that lady? Is she like your side whore!!! Why would you do this to my mom and me?! What did I ever do to you???" I screamed and I was crying already.

"Look Scarlett, I can expl-" Kellin starts but I cut him off.

"No, listen to me! I've been hurt before. I never had anyone there for me other than my mom and you. But what do I get in return. I get this bullshit! Do you know what it's like to feel so alone! I just want that feeling of safeness. What did I ever do to you!!?!??" I say.

Tears streaming out like a waterfall. I'm trembling and I felt so weak. I walk up the stairs but stop at the second step. I turn around and say something I never thought I would say. "I HATE YOU, KELLIN!!"

With that I run up to my room and slam the door. I just wanted to die. Why am I being so dramatic? What just happened.

After a little while of crying, I felt my eyes really heavy. I decided to go to sleep. So this is what it feels like to be such a loser, a disgrace, the person that everyone can walk all over.

(A/N) Hello everyone! Sorry I'm not updating alot. Just have been busy and yea... Hope y'all like this. So like always tell a friend about my book, comment and vote. Peace ✌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

160K 3.5K 22
Sequel to These Things That We've Done Though Summer Parker has been through a lot, but she never thought she would be one of "those" people. Everyt...
21.7K 170 50
hi guys, this book is meant to let my imagination go. the prefrences and imagines are about fandoms. requests and idea's are always welcome so have f...
1.3K 123 20
Three and a half years after the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and the original group is separated. Mike and Justin managed to find each other b...
15.6K 281 20
sorry if the chapters are too long/too boring. this is just to let my fangirl out xD Kellin is a senior in high school & is 18, same with Scarlett bu...