One Word

By Social_Dropout

This will be a series of short stories and poems that are the result of JUST ONE WORD. More

Ugly
Pain
Drugs
Possesive
Wedding
Clowns
Running
Miracle
Bossy
Cuts
Rock
Bored
Unexpected
Drinks
Goodbye
Creepypastas
Tell
Eyeless
Santa
Phobia
Shaw
House
Misjudged

Life

28 1 1
By Social_Dropout

You are born, you grow up, then you die. Why do we live if we're only going to die at the end? Some of us decide to end our life early, but others live the full thing. No one knows when or where we will die, so why do we say things of death like we're not scared of dying. We are scared of dying, to seem brave, we say "Death can go suck dick" or "Death can fuck itself" or "I ain't scared of dying or death, death is scared of me". Just admit it, you're scared of dying, we all are. Can someone answer this one question for me: What's the point of living life if it just contradicts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 1.4K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
149K 6K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...