Holding On Sands (Pueblo Del...

By Mexmerizer

dos More

Holding on Sands (Pueblo Del Mar series #2)

0 0 0
By Mexmerizer

Holding on Sands

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, businesses, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Do not dustribute, publish, transmit, modify, display and creat derivative works from or exploit the contents of the story in any way, please obtain permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 537K 57
(Game Series # 6) Assia dela Serna's dream was to become a lawyer. Ever since she was little, she had dreamt of becoming one... But from a young age...
36.7K 765 56
Eanah Devon Inieno was contented with her peaceful life, she is independent and fearless. Not until the person she least expected entered her life. B...
29.3M 1M 53
It's hard to prove yourself when everyone thinks that everything's being given to you on a silver platter. And in Siobhan Margarette's case, she'll d...
70.2K 1.1K 57
Ayara Terrise Monterio a fresh graduate, trying to find herself in the world of filming. Not knowing that following her dreams will lead her to the p...