BTS Smuts [CLOSED]

De lani-w

DISCLAIMER: I wrote most of these when I was young. Reader discretion advised. WARNING: smut, non-con, violen... Mai multe

Jimin~
Jhope~
Suga~
Jin~
Rapmonster~
Jungkook~
Taehyung~
Ride my face || Rapmonster
Jimin || Vampire!au
Suga || Werewolf!au
Jungkook || Demon!au
ATTENTION.

Jhope || Unicorn!au

9.5K 105 100
De lani-w

I have never read a fan fiction with a BTS member as a unicorn so this will be fun to write, hope you enjoy!
~Alana

My fingers graze the leaves on the trees as I walk past them, my eyes fixated on the ground as I try to find my way to my favorite meadow without tripping.

It was located 5 miles from my hometown. No one else knew about it, only me. In winter, the pond would freeze up and I would cuddle with my sleeping bag in the cave that was next to it. In spring, the grass was green and beautiful flowers of all different kinds scattered the lush floor of earth.

It was my favorite place to go. It was silent, just how I liked it. I could draw in peace and never have to worry about anything bothering me.

"Ow! Sh*t!" I curse as I cut my leg on a stick that had flung up when I stepped on it. I sigh and I throw it as far as I can before looking up, seeing the meadow. I smile at the sight which made me suddenly so happy.

The sun was glistening and reflecting on the grass, making the meadow seem as if it was glowing. I walk over to it, brushing past the trees as I finally made it into the clear opening. I heard a twig snap and I gasp, looking over to right. "What was that.." I whispered, moving to have a better look.

There, 10 meters away from me was a white horse. It was beautiful. I slowly and carefully start to walk over, the animal intriguing me. I notice something, something only in fairy tales, it made my hair stand up and my eyes widen. It had a horn, right on the top of its head. It was glowing, just like the sunlight on the grass, yet so much more beautiful.

I got closer and closer until finally, its eyes captured mine. I gasped and moved back a little, not wanting to make it afraid. The... unicorn, came closer to me, looking just as curious as I did. The presence of such a being made me feel happy and warm as if its intentions were not to harm.

I slowly reached my hand up, placing it gently on its white coat. It came closer so I started to stroke it, watching to make sure it wouldn't get scared.

"Hey there.." I smiled, amazed by the beauty. I started to pat it harder, its head nuzzling against my neck.

After a while, it was starting to get dark. I looked up at the sky before looking at the unicorn "this must be a dream.." I whispered, my hand reaching up to touch its ears.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. I stepped backward in surprise, nearly tripping over. After it faded, I could see a figure where the horse had been standing. I gasp, unable to move as I realize, right in front of me was a handsome, NAKED, man.

I was about to cry out until he came over, covering my mouth with his hand as he stared into my eyes, not saying a word. I stared back, my heart beating fast as I notice that he had the same, pretty eyes that the unicorn had.

After a few moments, he pulled his hand away, smiling down at me. I couldn't help but smile back. He was utterly perfect. He was something you would see in only movies or books. I just couldn't believe it.

I finally grew the courage to speak, a smile still plastered on my face and my cheeks red because of the fear of looking down.

"Who are you...?" I asked quietly.

"Hoseok" He replied, his hand playing with a strand of my hair.

"What are you?" I asked question after question, the curiosity getting to me.

"The guardian of this forest." He smiled, his eyes lighting up in amusement.

"You were that unicorn?" I tilted my head at him, wanting to know if it was true.

"Yes, Y/N" He smiled more, collecting me in his arms. "You seem cold, why don't you go home?" He rubbed my back, trying to keep me warm. My blush grew darker and I looked up at him.

"How do you know my n-name...?" I asked with a nervous stutter.

"I'm not human remember?" He chuckled and he slid a hand in my hair.

I calmed down a little "I want to stay here, I don't care if I'm cold.." I mumbled in embarrassment.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"I feel like this will all just be a dream.." I whispered, looking away.

"Stay then, you intrigue me." He whispered back, his lips near my ear.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "I do?" I asked curiously.

"You weren't scared of me, that's what intrigues me" He explained.

I smiled at what he said, my body heating up from the warmth of his words. "I don't know why anyone would be scared of you, you radiate happiness as bright as the sun.." I mumbled shyly.

He smiled and he picked me up, taking me near the waterfall where the flowers bloomed the most. "I want to know you better.." He said.

"And I want to know more about you.." I replied in a timid tone.

~Time skip~

After hours of speaking to Hoseok, the sky was covered in hundreds of stars that were so breath-taking. I looked at him and I poked his cheek, catching his glance.

He bit his lip and he chuckled. "Aren't you an adorable thing.." He leaned down to press his lips against mine.

My eyes widened and I pulled my head away, breathing heavy. "What are you-

"Shhh, let me take care of you.." He whispered before pressing his lips against mine once again, his arms pulling my squirming body closer to his own.

I let him do as he pleased, the feeling of his soft lips was so overwhelming, it made my knees shake.

He pushed me softly onto the ground, my hands tangling in his hair as I pulled him closer to me.

He deepened the kiss and I whimpered as his cool hands slid under my shirt, lifting it off slowly to reveal my body to him.

I blushed for the hundredth time that night as his lips pulled away from me, his smile widening. "You're so beautiful, Y/N.."

He leaned down to kiss my neck, his lips torturing my skin as he unhooked my bra, throwing it to the side. He smirked and he place his lips around one of nipples while his hand massaged my other breast. He sucked and bit at my skin before pulling away.

I whined at the lost but he placed a finger on my lips as he used his teeth to pull my pants down. I gasped and I watched as he did it so fast, without a worry. He threw my pants in the water, not caring and I looked at them with a sad look. "M-my designer jeans.."

"Shut up or I will tease you more, princess" He bluntly said before sliding my panties down with one swift move. My ears and cheeks flushed and I watched nervously as he opened my legs, still amazed at him shutting me up since he had such a soft personality.

Silence. That's all I could hear before he let out a satisfied sigh. "Beautiful.. so beautiful.."

I gulped and he was already naked which I had grown so fond of that I had barley noticed until now.

(Yeah right~ 😏 -Author)

He leaned down, his eyes watching mine to make sure I was okay before he slid inside of me. I let out a moan and they grew louder as he started to thrust. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he moved faster with every moan.

I watched the sweat form on his forehead and I bit my lip, whimpering. He looked so sexy with this expression that it was nearly too hard to handle.

He smirked down at me as I whimpered, his fingers digging into my side's, making me wince and I knew bruises will have to appear soon.

He moved harder, my body rocking against his hips as he buried his face in my neck, kissing my abused skin.

After a few thrusts, I could feel myself reaching a climax and I moaned loud, my hands tugging at his hair which made him groan.

"I'm close... Hoseok.." I choked out as he moaned even harder then before. My body shuddered and I came, letting out a satisfied cry of pleasure.

He groaned and after me, he came as well, his body falling limp on mine. I didn't care, I was tired and I knew I was on the birth pill.

All I could hear was the sounds of crickets and the faint honking of trucks driving on the highway near by.

I smiled to myself, listening to his breathing as I traced patterns on his back. I fell unconscious after a minute, my body still under his.

I woke up now and again, falling in and out of conciousness. I could remember him carrying me to a small cottage where he must of lived and placing me on a bed. I would hear the sound of a shower and his singing throughout the night, but I didn't dare open my eyes until the morning, i was so afraid it was all just a dream.

Well, here it is guys, I hope you weren't too disappointed! It's late here and I thought I might as well finish it while I can. I hope you enjoyed the read and thankyou so much for the 77K views, some feedback would also be nice too haha ~Alana

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2M 118K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
869K 9.8K 91
Hey! Welcome to Bangtan Smut book. There's some dom and strong language/scenarios that can be triggering to some. Proceed with caution from this poin...
808K 82.7K 29
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.4M 25.8K 19
"Oh... Are we, somehow, interrupting? Or did we just come in at the right time?" "No, you've come at the most perfect time. I suppose you want to hav...