Diabolik Lovers: Yui's little...

By nopelwrites

You are the sister of Yui, great right? Not really. Your name is Yuki Kamori, you arrive to the mansion with... More

Character info:
Chapter 1: arriving to the sakamaki's....
Chapter 2: meeting them and first bite..
Chapter 4: Pervert and a game of chase
Chapter 5: Cordelia
Chapter 6: A suprize at the mall
Chapter 7: Sleepless night
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 8: Mukami Brothers
Chapter 9: getting her back
Chapter 10: The Awakening
New character
Chapter 11: Family visit and a new friend
Chapter 12
Holy crap
Chapter 13: Jake...?
Chapter 14: (dont know what to call this chapter)
Face reveal??? 🤭 (edited again)
Chapter 15: Nightmare
Chapter 16:  Familiar Faces (lemon??? Maybe???)
Chapter 17: Why do you hate me?
heyyy

Chapter 3: school

12K 208 57
By nopelwrites

I woke up in my room, and I put my hand on my neck and felt the bite marks from Shu. I then felt my bed sink in. I looked up and I saw Laito. "Goodmorning~" he said with a smirk. I just stared at him for a good minute, my mind was blank. "Reji told me to wake you up and give you your clothes for school." he said as he put a outfit on my bed and started to walk away. "school....already...?" I whispered to myself. "What was that?" he asked, "Nothing...."

I got dressed and went down stairs to meet everyone. I didn't bother to say hi, I just put in my ear buds and sat down. I could hear muffled words coming my way but I just ignored it. I opened my eyes and I was greeted with a black teddy bear in my face. I looked at who was behind it was it was Kanato. "Oh...is this for me..? " I asked quietly, "Yes it is, do you like it? " "yeah....its cute" I took the teddy bear and stood up,  I walked outside and got into the limo. I sat next to Laito and Ayato. Ayato looked anxious and Laito was staring at me. I closed my eyes and drifted into a light slumber.

I was awoken to yui telling me to get up, I walked outside and got next to Shu. He started to walk away from the others and I followed with him. He stopped at a couch and laid down, leaving me space to sit. I soon fell asleep but woke back up shortly after that. But when I woke up, I was in Shu's room at the mansion. He was right next to me, nuzzling his face in my neck. I felt a soft kiss before I felt the sharp pain again. He lifted up his head from my neck and looked me in the eyes and said the words I never thought I would hear him say. "I love you Yuki" he said softly. "I....I love you too Shu...." I said with a smile. He put his head back into my neck and kissed the bite mark. We then fell asleep.....

An: sorry I haven't been updating, I forgot about the story.😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1K 45
It's ya girl Yui!! For some reason I'm in some deep vampire shit okay!! Basically Vampires want my blood and some of them are cool... some of em... w...
223K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...
706 33 17
Book #2 of ' Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny'. Must read the first book in order to understand this book. Warning: may contain mentions of walker...
21.2K 796 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...