cuddle buddy. (sequel)

By agustoad

i hate you.. More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
end
(45)

(36)

1K 49 1
By agustoad

TRIGGER WARNING

i hear the door unlock, signaling that hoseok was home. i get up to hug him and he smiles.
i feel his bones through his shirt and i lift his shirt up. my fingers trace his skin as i could feel his ribs on my fingers.

"you're not trying.. are you?" i ask and hoseok gulps.

"i.. don't feel so good.." hoseok says.

"w–what?" i say.

hoseok suddenly collapses in my arms and i panic. this can't be happening.

"holy shit." i curse and i lift him up, bridal style.

i throw his body in the car and i jump in the front seat to start driving to the hospital. not again.. not again.. i put in the address of the nearest hospital in my phone and drive as fast as i can and i could see the hospital clearer as i drive near it. thank god, it was only 1 mile away.

i blink away my tears and carry him to the emergency room. i look down and i gulp. this wouldn't have happened.. if only i did something.

all i could think of was, is hoseok okay and it's all my fault.

🍂

"is he okay..?" i say.

"yes.. thank god.." the doctor says as i sigh, "but he needs to stay in the hospital for as much time needed."

"b–but he has a job, he dances and raps.." i say.

"i'm sorry.. this is the only way he'll get better.." the doctor says.

"is he awake?" i say.

"no.. but come check again tomorrow.." the doctor says.

"i'm staying.. the whole night.." i say.

the doctor nods his head and i go in to see hoseok. he looks pale and my heart aches at the sight of him like this. i hear a 'ding' from my phone and i take it out.

boss: where have you been? if you keep this up, next thing you know you are fired!

me: i am so so sorry.. a loved one of mine almost died or you could say on the verge of death. i promise, i will be back as soon as i can.

boss: sorry to hear that, but since you just got the job.. i'll let this slide.

i let out a sigh of relief and shut my phone. my hand lands on hoseok's hand and i smile. i rest my head on his stomach and i close my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

nepenthe By azec

Fanfiction

201K 14.1K 34
สป ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š. ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๏ฟฝ...
17.2K 630 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 53 18
๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™ณ๐™ป๐™ฑ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ. โš ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถโš  -๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐š‚๐š–๐šž๐š -๐š…๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ -๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ...
29.8K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........