VIOLET KNIGHT 》 PETER PARKER...

By peter-man

"I'm surrounded by more dicks than a curious teenager." "literally or... More

cast
violet knight
shit man. [0.1]
losers. [0.2]
no boys allowed. [0.3]
it's spider-man. [0.4]
beat. [0.5]
dick. [0.6]
jumped, again. [0.7]
boy, i swear to god. [0.8]
don't say we. [0.9]
boy. [1.0]
good work, kid. [1.1]
karponus. [1.2]
friend. [1.3]
karen. [1.4]
jaquie. [1.5]
thoughts. [1.6]
pete. [1.7]
nervous. [1.8]
just one. [1.9]
finally. [2.0]
tuesday. [2.1]
plans. [2.2]
new year. [2.3]
secret. [2.4]
school. [2.5]
wrong car. [2.6]
dear. [2.7]
bait. [2.8]
action. [3.0]
safe. [3.1]
normal. [3.2]
so sorry. [3.3]
something. [3.4]
SEQUEL.
HEY GUYS.
:)

listen. [2.9]

6K 290 90
By peter-man

"You know a kid with the name Peter Parker, by any chance?"

____________________

When Cora arrived at the HQ in Upstate, she hid around the back while she took off what she used to his herself. If her mother was right about having people on the look out everywhere, then she needed some sort of cover.

"Oh, fuck, that's cold." She shivered as the frigid wind blew through her suit, just as she pulling the mask on. "Checkity check.. yup it's working." She said as she checked the voice modifier. She took one last glance at her belongings and left them in their heap, before she began to scale the side of the building.

On the third floor, which was fairly high, there was a balcony and a glass door that lead to the inside of the HQ. Cora wrapped one of the light ropes and pulled herself up to the glass balcony, jumping over the railing and landing softly. As she stood straight again, she looking directly through the glass door and saw a shocked Tony Stark, standing about 10 feet into the house, holding a coffee mug and dressed in a suit.

Cora let out a nervous laugh and gave him a small wave, and Tony quickly walked over to the door. He opened the glass door, looking st her in disbelief.

"What the hell are you doing on my balcony without invitation?" Tony asked, and Cora looked around her, trying to think of an excuse.

"Uh..y'know, that's an amazing question and honestly.. I kind of need your help?" Cora said awkwardly, and Tony raised his eyebrows.

"With what? Make it quick, it's cold out here."

"You know a kid with the name Peter Parker, by any chance?" Cora asked and watched Tony's expression soften.

"Come on inside, I'm listening." Tony quickly said, letting the young hero enter his HQ. He lead her over to an arrangement of seats, gesturing for her to take a seat. "I've actually been very concerned about Peter for the past few days. He never showed up on Wednesday for our regular meetings, and he hasn't been answering my messages or calls. All I ask are these two things, who are you and how do you know my mentee?"

Cora bit her lip, knowing that if she wanted his help, shep probably had to comply with revealing her identity. With everything this man has done for the country, for the world, all of the villains he had went against, she couldn't blame him for not trusting someone when he couldn't see their face.

"I go to school with Peter.." Cora said, "and if you just give me a sec, I'll take this thing off." She said, gesturing to the mask before she slowly pulled it over her head, letting out a relieved breath once the mask was removed. Tony seemed to be gawking at her, and she gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry if I look shocked, it's because I am." Tony said, "I knew you were a teenager but you, you don't look 15."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. Anyway, not the point. I'm here about Peter." Cora reminded him and Tony quickly nodded, urging her to further explain.

Cora went into a long explanation of everything, giving Tony a thorough backstory so he could easily piece everything together. From the time her and Peter began working on their project, up until just hours ago when she received the call from her terrible mother.

"So, let me get this straight," Tony said, the girl paying close attention. "Your mother was gone for 7 years, shows up out of no where, turns out she is a leader of some cult-gang and drug cartel, you decided to work solo because the Spidey kid didn't do guns, and ended up getting Peter kidnapped because your mother is a psycho?" he asked, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

Cora simply nodded, "yeah, don't forget the part where I said she basically threatened his life. I know, it's whack, but-"

"Kid, I've fought literal aliens and gods."

Cora shrugged, tilting her head and nodding a bit. "That's true.. basically, all I need is to use your tech to try to track him down. I can handle the rest myself once I devise a plan for the building."

Tony looked at her with a slacked expression, clearly seeing how alike Cora and Peter were. They both seemed to think they could deal with massive issues like this on their own. First, Peter with the ferry boat. Now, Cora trying to take down a drug cartel that was ran by a massive gang. What's next? They would probably try to work together and unlock government secrets.

"You aren't doing this yourself. This is my mentee we are talking about, and this should be called on with the FBI aswell. Not to mention, you are just a kid, I'm not letting you do this alone." Tony told her, standing from his seat. "Come on, kid. We don't know how much time we have."

As Tony lead her to one of his many labs, he could feel his worry grow by the second. This time, Peter hadn't even done anything, and he was still dragged into these things. Not to mention, from what Cora was telling him, her mother seemed absolutely insane. Who knows what she's already done to Peter if she had gotten the chance. The last thing Tony wanted was to see Peter as badly cut and bruised as he was after he took down the Vulture.

"Okay, so, once we track down where he is, I have a plan and you are going to follow it. Understood?" Tony asked Cora as they entered the large lab, and Tony immediately made his way over to one of his many holo-screens.

"Understood, Mr. Stark." Cora said, grateful she had just been able to receive his help. She watched as he pressed buttons and dragged things around on the holographic screen. She was absolutely mesmerized, and walked over to stand next to Tony.

"You say he was most likely kidnapped after school, correct?" Tony asked and glanced at the girl, noticing how lost she was in the technology. It reminded him an awful lot of himself, the fascination. She just gave him a nod, glancing at him. He also noticed the look in her eyes. She was scared. She was worried. But, she was strong and resilient. Once again, it reminded him of himself.

"Good. That means he had his shooters in his backpack. They have trackers embedded in them." Tony said, pressing more buttons.

"I'm sorry, his what now?" Cora asked, raising her eyebrows. She wanted to make sure she had heard him correctly.

Tony had frozen a bit, realising what he had said. "Uh, yeah! His shooters. They're these little things I gave him when he got the internship, like little contraptions that can send out signals." He blatantly lied, earning a slow nod from Cora before she focused on the map again. It seemed to be locating the shooters, wherever they were.

Within seconds, the screen beeped and there was a large red circle around an abandoned building on Clarkson St.

"Friday, give me a map of the building." Tony said, the screen moving and giving him a detailed layout of each floor. Cora watched in absolute awe. She wondered if Peter got to work with these things.

"Okay kid, I've got a plan."

Tony's words caught Cora's attention, and she turned away from the screen to face him. She had been holding her mask in her hands, fiddling with the fabric out of nervousness.

"I'm gonna call the FBI, because I'm on their good side. I'm going to tell them that you and I will take care of the bigger problems, and then they can come in and arrest everyone on site. I'm going to deal with the bigger guns, since my suit is practically bullet proof. It will be your job to get Peter out of there. After that, I want you to take Peter home if he is unharmed. If he has any form of harm on him, take him to the Avengers Compound. I will tell you where it is. Got it?" Tony asked, looking down at Cora as she was quite a lot shorter. She quickly understood, nodding.

"Yes, sir."

"Don't call me sir. Makes me feel old." Tony said as he walked over to a tall cabinet, gesturing for Cora to follow him. "And you, Ms. Falker, are not going in there with that patchwork leather jacket you've got goin' on."

"Then what am I going to wear?" Cora asked curiously, following him to the cabinet. Tony only gave her a small grin.

"When I first heard of you, I started a suit. I completed it just a few months ago." He said and pressed a button, the cabinet sliding open.

Inside the cabinet was a brand new suit. It looked to be made of the same tech-filled material as Peter's, except it was a deep purple, nearly black, with silver embellishments. It appeared that there was a silver emblem in the center of the chest, in the shape of an old shield, smaller than the palm of Cora's hand. The mask covered everything on her facr except her eyes and forehead, which was fine, because her eyes would turn violet. It allowed her hair to hang free. It was a gorgeous suit, she was almost afraid to touch it.

Tony grinned at how in awe she was, and he knew he would have to keep her around. She was so much like Peter, and even more like himself. He sighed and got rid of the happy thoughts, knowing theybwete about to walk into something not so light hearted. After his next words, she didn't hesitate to snatch the suit from it's stand.

"Suit up, Falker. We've got a kid to save."

________________

haha no Peter in this chapter

w here he at

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.5K 200
These were all taken from my old account, @violaeades. Do not request here!
159K 4.1K 20
"What's with you and having bloody knuckles?" "What's with you and superheroes?" highest: #1 avengers #6 peterparker
3.7K 89 22
"Being a teenager is hard."
367K 13K 34
"you shouldn't bet against me, parker." [cover by @ohmyturners] [post civil war-homecoming] [#1 in #marvelcinematicuniverse] [#1 in #spidermanhomecom...