Royally Flawsome ♛

Shey_kha

With one leg and a large, cheerful charm, Hales Adams is as normal as any girl can be. She didn't care about... Еще

Prologue
1♛
2♛
3♛
4♛
5♛
6♛
7♛
8♛
9♛
10♛
11♛
12♛
13♛
14♛
15♛
16♛
17♛
18♛
19♛
20♛
21♛
22♛
23♛
24 ♛
25 ♛
26 ♛
27 ♛
28 ♛
29 ♛
30 ♛
31 ♛
32 ♛
33 ♛
34 ♛
35 ♛
36 ♛
37 ♛

Royally Flawsome♛

1.1K 85 156
Shey_kha

F L A W S O M E:
an individual who embraces their flaws and know they're awesome regardless

THIS STORY IS ABOUT THE STRUGGLES OF A DISABLED GIRL WHO WILL CONSTANTLY DEMEAN HERSELF, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.
If you relate to Hales in the first few chapters, please talk about it with someone because it is not healthy.

D E S C R I P T I O N

With one leg and a large, cheerful charm, Hales Adams is as normal as any girl can be.
She didn't care about the sympathetic looks she got as she walked down the street; instead, she flicked her hair and held her head high.

That is, until a certain Prince enters her already chaotic existence, causing Hales' life to take a wild turn.

---------------

Prince Maximus Bartholomew was next in line to the throne, and he was already tired of the fame and criticism that was constantly hauled at him and wishing for a normal life. But not everyone can get what they want.

He meets a girl, a girl who didn't care about his superiority or fame, a girl who made him feel inferior.
And he falls in love.

----------------------
C O V E R S:
Pick the one you like please🙂

D E D I C A T I O N S:
3maansworld  -my amazing cousin❤️
patisha456
Lilas_Mommy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Royal Heir A.M LAYNA

Детектив / Триллер

58.8K 2K 43
On his eighteenth birthday the young prince, Aleksei Leonardo Romero, was to be wedded to the Royal Greek princess. It was an arranged marriage that...
Tied to the prince *Complete* alone_storm

Любовные романы

63.1K 4.2K 40
She was weak. She was obedient. She always listened. Ava Mays was the good girl and she had the weakness of not being able to say no. She would alway...
My Unworthy Prince Abbie Walker

Любовные романы

1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
Before You Leave fbishi

Любовные романы

18.5K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...