Her Own Kingdom

By _justalostgirl_

KINGDOM SERIES BOOK 1 (SEQUEL: His Own Kingdom) Raegan, Rae for short, Jones is a princesss from Ireland who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 21

193 9 4
By _justalostgirl_

Petra's POV

I was simply reading some maps as I sat against the bed with the blanket covering me. Snuggling into your bed is a must for everyone.

It was peace and quiet for a while before I heard someone entering my treehouse. My door slammed open and there stood the only person related to me.

My brother.

I sighed before I slowly put the maps aside and crossed my arms. His eyes were a dark green, his hands clenched into fists, and his veins nearly about to pop out of his neck. Somebody angered him and I was about to find out who.

" Did you lose a battle with Captain Hook? " , I asked him playfully with a smirk on my face.

" No. " , Peter said darkly being clearly annoyed.

" Does it have to do with the new girl? " , I asked

" She is worse than her brother. " , Peter stated. " Stubborn as a mule and doesn't listen to me. "

" Guess you met your competition. " , I lightly chuckled.

He crossed his arms after closing my door.

" This isn't funny, Petra. She is getting on my nerves. There are times where I just want to leave her to rotten in a cage or make her suffer. But no matter what I plan to do, those innocent blue eyes make me snap out of it. I don't know what to do. " , Peter said before he shrugged.

" You don't know how to handle a princess? " , I asked surprised. " Really? It's hard for you? "

" There is something about her that I just can't figure out. " , he mumbled. " She came here on her own, Petra. She wanted to come here. "

" Oh really? " , I asked becoming interested.

" Indeed. She wants someone. " , he slowly nodded.

I rolled my eyes. Another difference between us is that he isn't the best at remembering stuff. I have long-term memory unlike him.

" She wants me to use my magic to make some prince fall in love with her. " , I reminded him.

" Right. " , Peter stated while snapping his fingers. " But the real question is why? There is a story behind it. "

His eyes slowly return to his normal color before he smirks at me. He comes to my side of the bed and twirls his fingers around a few pieces of my hair.

" Oh my favorite little sister in the world. My mischievous, sneaky silbing. My look alike. " , he started.

You know when someone says those kind of things, that means he or she wants something from you.

" What do you want? " , I asked rolling my eyes.

" I need you to do me a favor, please. " , he said.

" I will happily make her suffer. It's a honor. " , I said grinning at him.

He shook his head. " No, no little baby sister. " , he cooed cupping my cheeks. " I need you to earn her trust and ask why she wants a prince to fall in love with her. "

I removed my brother's hands from my cheeks and gave him a look.

" She wants a prince to fall in love with her because she is a princess and wants to be queen. " , I said.

" Oh. " , Peter mumbled.

" You jealous or something? " , I asked raising my eyebrow.

" No....no. " , Peter said slowly.

" I'm just curious to know where she came from. " , he shrugged.

" Then why don't you earn her trust and become best friends with her? " , I suggested as I poked his nose.

" Becomes I don't want to get too close to her. She reminds me of him. " , Peter mumbled.

" Or you are just too shy to be around her. " , I teased. " I guess the big, tough bad boy has a small crush on a princess. "

" I do not! " , he huffed.

" Do too. " , I stuck my tongue out.

" Just get rid of her. " , Peter said sternly . " Make sure she gets out of here, alive. "

" Alive? Why alive? " , I asked titling my head. " Why not have a little fun? " , I smirked nudging his shoulder.

" She can't stay here, Petra. Soon her brother will arrive here who knows when and it won't be good. So get her out of here. " , Peter instructed

" As you wish, Pan. " , I said crossing my arms.

" Stop. You know I hate that. " , Peter sighed.

" Well what can I say? I don't know what to call you these days. " , I shrugged.

" We had this conversation before. " , Peter groaned.

" I'm just saying. " , I shrugged.

He gave him a look before slowly getting up and walking towards the door.

" Love ya. " , I reminded him

" Love ya too. " , he reminded me

Then he closed my door leaving myself in my room. I have this weird feeling that Peter's life is about to change with having Rae around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 921 20
πŸ’šUnder Editing Separately πŸ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
1.1K 78 22
Lara Jones, a quiet pirate whom was never allowed to leave her ship, due to her father, Captain Jones not allowing her to, it was 'too dangerous' he'...
31.2K 734 33
Neverland is not just an island; it has a heart. It hided it inside a little girl's body. But the girl is all grown up now and she's trapped in Story...
63.9K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...