Abduction: Travelling Into Th...

By coffeels127

Karen was a typical school girl, not that very popular in class but very average. She thought that everything... More

Chapter 1 - A Very Normal Day?
Chapter 2 - Experiment?
Chapter 3 - Time Travelling?
Chapter 4 - Broken Device?
Chapter 5 - Grahamstown?
Chapter 6 - Friendship?
Chapter 8 - Lost?
Chapter 9 - Caught?
Chapter 10 - Erasmus Stephanus Jacobs?
Chapter 11 - There we are.
Chapter 12 - We're going back.
NOTE
Chapter 13 - America.
Chapter 14 - Party.
Chapter 15 - The Ball.
Chapter 16 - 2003
Chapter 17 - This is great.
Chapter 18 - Back to Reality.

Chapter 7 - South Africa?

241 9 0
By coffeels127

"Gretta, my dear. I should get going, you see my lord here wants to have a little talk about selling me, such tragedy! Let's talk later, Gretta."

"Dear, Karen. It's fine, good luck."

I nodded and left.

"What is it Georgie?"

"Two more days since we reach South Africa. I'm telling you this to prepare."

"I'm always prepared, Georgie."

"Yes but I'm still studying the map of South Africa. I'll just update you sooner on where we go and head to."

"Okay. Can I go now, I don't want to keep my friend waiting..."

"friend?"

"Yes. A friend you dickhead, now am I excused?"

"Who is this friend of yours?"

"None of your business mister!"

"Tell me or you'll regret it!"

"Fine! Her name is Gretta! You happy now? Can I go..?"

"Oh. Hm. I guess so okay."

"Ugh. Finally, god!"

----

So me and Gretta just talked about anything we could possibly talk about.

She was a very witty person. I feel bad for her. She could be our fucking president if only she lived inside 2018.

Unfortuantely woman still has no rights in this era.

Can I take her after this journey??

We literally just talked today and she's now one out of two of my best friends. Plus she's just the same age as me!

"So, Gretta. Could you continue your ranting?"

"Of course. My dear, Karen."

"So I was saying. Women should also be allowed vote! This world is so unfair! Men could only have rights, what about us?! We're humans too you know."

"Couldn't agree more!"

"I know. I just hate it."

"You know, my dear Gretta. I have a prediction.."

"What is it. My dear, Karen?"

"Maybe in the 1920s. Women would have rights to vote?"

"1920? That's five decades right there!"

"Thats only a prediction my dear, Gretta. Relax!"

But it was not. It was indeed a fact.

"I can't. I just. Can you excuse me? I need some time to think and I really need fresh air right now."

"But we are breathing fresh air now. Don't be silly, dear Gretta!"

She laughed.

"No! Haha. It was a.. Just forget it. Let's talk tomorrow, my dear Karen. We still have two more days to talk. Bye bye!"

"Yeah. Bye."

What's her problem. I think she wants freedom as a woman.

Aww. My dear Gretta. I hate her being so sad and miserable.

Can't I let her go with me to 2018? She deserves all the freedom!

----

"Hey, my dear Georgie."

"Huh what did you call me?"

"Oh. You know just working on my 1800s way of speaking. So what are you planning? Georgie. My dear, Georgie?"

"First of all. You're trying too hard. Second of all, I'm just reviewing this map of South Africa and how we would be able to go to Grahamstown, of course!"

"You said the pen could send message can't he just type the coordinates and we'll teleport there any time soon?"

"Yes. But you see the device obviously malfunctioned and this message pen could work after 7 more days. Time is gold, Karen. That's why we took the ship."

"Hmmm. I get it. Would you mind if I help you with that?"

"I guess so."

He then gave me the map.

Woah. Okay.

"This is completely different from the map of South Africa in school! This is cool though."

"Stop being amazed and figure out how we going there. I actually know some but toou could help me."

"Sure. Wait."

I scanned through the contents of this big South African map.

Aha!

"So, Inside this Cape Colony is where Grahamstown is located!"

"I have eyes, Karen. I saw that already. I'm saying where do we go this Cape Colony is huge as hell!"

"Well we could just ask where it is?"

"Hmm.. Wait I'm thinking of what was their language at this time period.."

"At this time, With some knowledge from history class. They already knew how to speak.. Dutch and English? Yes right. But I don't know how to speak Dutch, let's just use English."

"Yes, Karen. I think British English particularly because of the European settlers."

"Ohhh, righht."

"So maybe, I think we should do is to travel to Grahamstown. We will ask the residents there where to go and I would ask them to help us. In other words, I would ask them to guide us to Grahamstown."

"Not bad of an idea.."

"Yes. Ms. Karen. Indeed."

"But what if they all speak Dutch?"

"That's impossible. Atleast 20 people there would know the English language. No need to worry."

"20? That's still low, but I'll take it."

"No need to over-react, Karen. We'll be fine. This mission will turn up great."

"I hope so."

Then after discussing more about the mission we finally decided to sleep.

Yay!

One more day in this ship and I'll finally say my greetings to South Africa!!

----

The other day went fine.

Sadly it was the last day Gretta and I would be able to talk but I promised her that we would see each other again.

I'll take her with me when we go back to 2018.. If I could do soo.

But it went smoothly annnd Georgie and I are doing fine as well.

He's very chatty today and I'm honestly not complaining.

The day ends right there, and we slept through the night.

----

FINALLY!

We're here.

Well not really there, there but we're close.

We still have 30 more minutes until we get to there but...

I could see it!

Yay!

Is that it?

I see something from far away..

Is that..

It is...

South Africa?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 629 24
dream and george get abducted and then their kidnapper brings them to a location that they're unfamiliar with so they have to find their way home wit...
115 8 11
How would you react if your ever-so peaceful school life was suddenly dropped on its head and all your successful relationships weren't actually frie...
126K 3.1K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
Abducted By dummyboi_writer

Mystery / Thriller

13.2K 177 16
We all think we're average. We think there's nothing special about us. But, what if I told you that there was someone who thinks differently? Somebod...