Disturbance: A King's Hart No...

By SybilleAlexandrine

Nuri Hart thought she had escaped all the drama that plagued her in the past, yet here she was caught up in s... More

I. Insight
II. Retrospect
III. Unmoved
IV. Final Straw
V. All In
VI. Just Go With It
VII. No New Friends
VIII. Conference Room Session
IX. Subordinates
X. Thai Times
XI. Paradise Lost
XII. Sins of the Past
Author's Final Words.

Before you read. . .

22.9K 454 6
By SybilleAlexandrine

I am so happy to be able to write this second installment to my King's Hart Series. This book has really helped me see that writing is my first passion. Those who followed, voted, commented and supported me, I am more than thankful and cannot begin to show my appreciation. Please continue to support.

This is Book 2, so I highly suggest you read book 1 first before jumping in or you may be a little lost. It's called INFATUATED.

This story, like Infatuated, is going to contain a lot of adult situations so . . . mind yourself. It is not edited so there maybe a few mistakes here and there. . . please forgive.

I want this book to take a more serious feel, and I hope to flesh the characters out a lot more and make them real for the reader.

.......... You can follow me on Instagram @ air_bearing_water

. tell me your from wattpad, I'll follow back..........

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 197 8
**Pinning me under him, with me completely at his mercy... "If fucking you was an art, I'd paint you all day, Tesoro" He whispers mischievously, his...
142 21 19
It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commitment, But all his reasons drown when he...
346 17 13
For a very long time, she had loved this boy named 'Jared'. Jared was very skillful in basketball, he was a member of a basketball team which explain...
294 22 17
𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 She was a billionaire and was one of the best businesswomen in California. Yet, she lived a normal life because that's what she l...