Shattered Wings ⇢ teen wolf...

By staliaaa

[COMPLETED, SEQUEL NOW UP] ~Prologue~ My name is Isabel Cannenta. I'm a somewhat average 16 year old sophomor... More

Shattered Wings- Prologue/Introduction
Chapter One- Why Are We Searching for Dead Bodies.
Chapter Two- New Day, New Friend.
Chapter Three- Werewolf? You've Got to Be Kidding Me..
Chapter Four- First Full Moon. Great.
Chapter Five- Pain.
Chapter Six- Fire Extinguishing, Sorta.
Chapter Seven- Morgue.
Chapter Eight- Lacrosse and Werewolf Drama.
Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?
Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling
Chapter Eleven- Another Vision.
Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.
Chapter Thirteen- Hunters And School.
Chapter Fifteen- Night School Part 1
Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2
Chapter Seventeen- Being Sober.
Chapter Eighteen- Second Full Moon.
Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.
Chapter Twenty- Meeting the Alpha.
Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty-Two- Torture.
Chapter Twenty-Three- Winter Formal
Chapter Twenty-Four- Alpha Fight.
Chapter Twenty-Five- Missing Redhead.
Chapter Twenty-Six- Omega
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Lizard Thing
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Why Is Derek Turning All My Normal Friends.
Chapter Thirty- Cute Yet Arrogant Guy
Chapter Thirty One- Keeping Miguel Above Water.
Chapter Thirty-Two- Eventful Walk
Chapter Thirty-Three- Useless
Chapter Thirty-Four- Who's the Kanima?
Chapter Thirty-Five- Calm Down Lizard Boy.
Chapter Thirty-Six- Curly Fries.
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Fire.
Chapter Thirty Eight- This Isn't Real.
Chapter Thirty-Nine- So What?
Chapter Forty- Tenshi
Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?
Chapter Forty-Two- Peter In Control
Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.
Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?
Chapter Forty-Five- Mini Chapter
Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.
Chapter Forty-Seven- Pure Happiness.
Chapter Forty-Eight- Kanima and Tenshi
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor

12.7K 317 47
By staliaaa

~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love it if you voted on my chapters when you read them, and left a comment. thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still not talking to me?" Scott said from the left of me.

Apparently Stiles was mad at Scott for not saving his dad. They think the cut on my face is from last night... but I'm not complaining. It's better than the "I fell" excuse.

Scott sighed, "Can you at least tell me if your dad turned out alright? I mean, Izzy only got a cut on her face, right? Nothing too big..."

Yeah, just a cut. Note the sarcasm. Makeup can do wonders. Oh, and, I was wearing an extra big t-shirt and a hoodie like the olden days to cover up the bandages over my stomach area. Lydia wasn't too happy about my outfit choice but I'll live.

Stiles rolled his eyes and Scott sighed again, "You know I feel really bad about it, right?"

I quickly interrupted, "A cut isn't that big of a deal guys. But I did have another vision last night. And I'm not telling either of you until you both get along again." I crossed my arms and put my head in the direction of the whiteboard, swinging my hair while I'm at it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw looks of surprised, madness, and sorrow.

Scott let out a breath, "Okay. What if I told you that I--I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and- that I went to Derek for help."

My eyes widened. If I was drinking a glass of water, this is the part where I would spit it all out.

Stiles let out an angry breath and pursed his lips, "If I was talking to you I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of them by the collars of their shirts, "I'm on my period right now and I am VERY pissed off at you both. So get your heads out of your asses before I shove them further and reach down your throats and pull them up through where your heads would be and throw them off a cliff into a pit of lava. Alright? Alright."

I smirked at the both of them before letting them go. They both widened their eyes and gulped a couple times.

"You know what? I do not want my head in a pit of lava so I'm just going to ask you- What did he say?" Stiles said, glancing at me a couple times. I mentally snorted. You do not wanna mess with me.

~~~

Stiles shoved the door open, "He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah."

I interrupted, "Well correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that you try to kill someone. And that someone is usually Stiles."

Scott nodded again, "I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it. "

Stiles interrupted, "Well how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

"I don't know. And I don't think he does either."

"Well that's stupid. When are you seeing him again?"

"I don't wanna talk about it-"

I grabbed his collar, "WHEN ARE YOU SEEING HIM NEXT."

"Oh my- after I work at the Animal Clinic." He said, wide-eyed.

I smiled at the two boys as Stiles said, "Well that gives me and Izzy here until the end of the school day then."

Scott interrupted, "To do what?"

Stiles looked at me, then back at Scott, "To teach you ourselves."

~~~

"That the king sent one of it's best hunters to try and kill it." Allison said.

I slammed my food tray on the table, "Hey girls. What are we talking about?"

Allison looked at me, "Some book I found about my family history. Listen to this-- Even the church finally declared the monster a messenger of satan."

Lydia popped some food in her mouth, "Mm. Boring."

"Cryptozoologists believed it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid." Allison continued.

"Slipping into a coma bored." Lydia interrupted.

"While others believed it was a powerful sorcerer who could shapeshift into a man-eating monster."

I suddenly got more interested, "Does any of this have anything to do with your family?"

Allison nodded, "This. It is believed that la Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first fallen prey to the creature."

Lydia looked at Allison weirdly.

Allison smirked and looked up from the book, "His name was Argent."

Kate is getting smarter with this. She's dropping hints of what the real family business is.

Lydia looked at her, "Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?"

She showed us the book, "Not just a big wolf. Look at this picture. What does that look like to you?"

I turned to the side a little more to see the picture. Oh my god. It was an alpha.

Lydia seemed to recognize it from the video store.

"Lydia?"

She just kept staring.

"Lydia."

She finally looked up, "It looks.. like a big wolf. See you in history." And with that she smirked and walked her sassy walk away.

I smiled at Allison as I walked over to the two doofus' table.

"Hey Scott? Allison can still see you behind that master disguise of yours." I stated.

He groaned and slammed his head against the table.

"Hey, I got a plan. Plus, I'm a way better Yoda than Derek." Stiles said.

Scott glanced around nervously, "Yeah, you be my Yoda."

I giggled, "Your Yoda I will be."

Stiles and I both snorted at that. I love his cute- NOPE. Do not love. He is not into me. He is into Lydia. We are just friends.

"I said it backwards." I stated, Scott probably not understanding.

"Yeah, I-I know."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "You still haven't seen Star Wars?" 

I got up, taking Scott's great disguise, aka Stiles' textbook. I handed it to Stiles and walked out of the cafeteria.

~~~

I ran up to the lacrosse field, "Hey dudes. Sorry I'm late, had to stop in the ladies room."

Stiles glanced at me and pointed to Scott.

"Stay calm, staying calm.." he muttered.

I looked up at Stiles, "What is this all about?"

He looked down at me, "I attached a heart rate monitor to Scott and I'm making him stay calm when I throw lacrosse balls at him."

I smirked, "Oh, so this is payback for the dad thing?"

He chuckled slightly, "Yeah, you could- you could say that."

He threw another one and Scott yelled, "Oh, son of a bitch!"

Even I snorted at that.

"You know what? I think my aim is getting better." Stiles stated.

"I wonder why." Scott groaned.

I started laughing and looked to my left to see Jackson watching. I watched him for a couple seconds and snapped out of it when I got sucked into another vision.

Beep. Beep. Beep. The phone beeped as the numbers went up.

The image switched to Allison chuckling and grabbing Scott's hand. A noise of heartbeats started slowing down.

I suddenly was swept back into reality and ran over to Scott.

"Isabel wait- what are you doing?" Stiles yelled at me.

I whisper-yelled, "Think about Allison. Think about her laugh. Think about the feelings you get when she kisses you."

That seemed to calm him down. Stiles ran over and panted,

"Scott, you started to change."

"I-I know. I think I should stay away from Allison. The angrier I get, the stronger I feel." Scott panted.

"So Derek was right. It is anger. But why stay away from Allison?" Stiles rambled.

"Because she makes me weak." Scott panted, as I looked at Jackson looking at us in bewilderment.

You know, I think the opposite. What if Allison makes him stay calm? What if- what if anger isn't what he needs to think about to not shift? What if it's Allison.

~~~

"It smells in here anyways. Likeee-like somethings rotting-or dying." I heard a voice say. It was messing up again. Scott? I think it might've been Scott.

I looked to the right to see Jackson panting. Is he dying?

He quickly ran over to the sink and took the bandage off the scratches on his neck. Oh my god. It was bleeding.

He took off his shirt and started choking. Four claws slowly came out of his mouth and he coughed into the sink and they were gone.

I was swept back into reality again. My head hurt like hell. I have to skip class. These visions have really been taking a toll on me. I started walking across the empty halls, my head pounding.

"Damn it." I muttered to myself. I felt like I could barely walk. I stumbled into my car and let out a groan. Anything I looked at was blurry and zoomed in and out.

I leaned back in my seat and in no time I was asleep.

~~~

"Wanna know what the spiral realaally means Sc-cott? It's our sign for-- revenngeee."

Was that Derek's voice? I think so.

An image of a spiral popped up, then a dead deer with a spiral on it.

I woke up in my car. I checked the time, school wasn't even out yet.

I started driving around the neighborhood I live in. It seemed like minutes but in reality it was an hour. I don't know where my destination is but I just wanna clear my mind.

What will happen to me? What am I? What will happen to Scott? All we've done is focus on Scott. And I have to admit, I'm kind of pissed about it.

What the hell did Derek mean when he said I should 'take off my necklace'? What are these visions even supposed to help with in life? Why do my eyes glow pink?

I then snapped out of my thoughts and noticed I was parked. When did I park. When did I get here.

Holy shit. I must've been driving for a long time. It's night time now. I looked at my phone to see many messages and missed calls from Stiles, Scott, and Allison. Even one from Lydia and Jackson. Hm.

I got out of my car and looked at my surroundings. School? Again? Well, this isn't creepy.

My eyes landed on a familiar sour wolf. Great.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" I yawned, slamming my car door.

"Me? What are you doing here? Your two boyfriends said you were missing."

I stopped right next to him, "Kinda lost track of time. The visions are really taking a toll on me."

As if on cue, a sound equivalent to a dying cat was sent out through the school's speakers.

I snorted as Derek shook his head, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Uh, what is happening?" I asked whilst pulling out my phone, catching up on Stiles' plan.

Then, a loud growl came from within the school. It actually made my ears hurt a little bit.

"OH my god- are they trying to call the whole city or just the alpha?" I muttered, rubbing my ears.

Derek came around the side of the car just as thing one and thing two came out of the school.

"I'm going to kill both of you. What the hell was that? What were you trying to do- attract the entire state to the school?" Derek yelled.

"Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud." Scott chuckled.

Stiles made a high pitched chuckle, "Yeah, it was loud. And it was awesome."

My better hearing turned on and I heard growling.

I came out from behind the other side of the car, "All of you shut up."

I looked to the side of the car and saw it empty, "Derek? What did you do with him."

He looked around, "What? I- I didn't do anything!"

I looked behind him and screeched, "Derek, look out!" I pushed him to the side as the alpha grabbed me by the neck and clawed Derek in the back, making blood spurt out of his mouth.

I could barely breath as he threw us both to the wall of the school making me spit out blood as I crawled over to Derek.

"Derek?" I whispered, shaking his body. "Derek." I said a little louder.

Suddenly the school doors opened to reveal someone running out. Scott or Stiles?

I can't see anything. My vision is too blurry, and I feel like my head's going to explode.

Through my blurry vision I see figure run over to me, picking me up bridal style and running into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER IS NIGHT SCHOOL! YAY :) ALMOST DONE WITH SEASON ONE! CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 46.4K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
126K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...
1.7K 51 24
Rachel Campbell, who is completely an ordinary student in Beacon Hills High School, suddenly finds herself in the supernatural world of Teen Wolf. S...
2.7M 101K 77
In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. ...