be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
팔 wishing for some luck
구 all for experience
십 rise, be brave
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십오 i still want you
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십이 hungry for your love
삼십삼 you're my only girl
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

사십일 tell me of eternity

2K 57 93
By famouskookie

Best Of Me

BTS – LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her'

──────────────⚫️───────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:33 – 1:14

SOFT CARESSES AND KISSES PULLED ME OUT of my fairy-tale dream. I whined quietly and clutched my pillow under my head, ready to fall back asleep. His cute laugh met my ears, a small grin instantly crossing my lips. I loved his laugh so much.

His slender fingers touched my chin, before moving along my cheekbones to trace my eyelashes delicately. The sweet gesture sent tingles down my spine, and I sighed in happiness.

"It's time to wake up," Jungkook whispered, and I could tell by his tone he was cheesing. I slowly turned on my side, so his starry eyes would be the first thing I saw opening mine. "Happy birthday~"

"Thank you, babe," my smile widened, as I quickly kissed his lips. "I am such a grown-ass woman now~"

"But you'll always be my baby girl," he cooed, making me laugh.

"Yeah, daddy's baby girl," I giggled as my hand moves to the nape of his neck, bringing him much closer to me.

"We still have one hour before getting ready to leave... what'd you like to do?"

"I... want..." I murmured and paused teasingly, "to watch your abs in Fake Love's music video."

"You already did that a million times yesterday," Jungkook smirked and straddled my waist, letting the sheets fall off on the bed. "Why watch a music video, when you can have the real thing right now?"

I stared at his body as my fingers softly skimmed over his gorgeous abs and semi-hard cock, licking my lips, "God, you're right... I love this sight even more."

Jungkook chuckled and started leaving more kisses all over my body, making my heart tremble in desire. His hand caressed my breast as he suckled and licked my dark nipple passionately, soft whimpers slipping out of my lips.

"I need you, baby," I murmured as he reached up, leaving both of my nipples swelled from his attention.

Jungkook cradled my head in his hands and captured my lips in a kiss that left me wanting more and more. Slowly, he slid inside of me, and I arched my back off the bed in pleasure. His body perfectly melted against mine as if made just for me.

He rocked back and forth, taking his sweet time to let us feel every inch of his warm cock stretching me deliciously. I reached for his hand, entwining my small fingers with his large ones, and gently sucked his neck until his pale skin was marked with a purple bruise.

Letting out a groan, he moved in and out of my heat like there was no other place he would rather be in, and his body was so sensual. I tightened my legs around his waist, taking his length deeper, and a wave of excitement soared through my veins.

I moaned hopelessly and watched him throw his head back in euphoria, my heart racing a million miles an hour. Jungkook was so mesmerizing that it hurt. He stared down at me lovingly, and I could get lost in his bright eyes forever, in all of him.

Making love with him was always incredibly gentle, yet it made all of my senses come alive like never before.

Our climax came in as an outburst of breathtaking sensations that swallowed us and sent our bodies shivering against each other. Jungkook slowed down and rolled to the side, pulling me against him.

"Happy birthday," he grinned and pressed his lips to my forehead tenderly.

"You already said it, bunny," I smiled, threading my fingers through his silky hair.

"I know, but I love seeing that pretty smile of yours," Jungkook admitted cutely and rubbed the tip of his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss.

Words couldn't begin to explain how beautiful he truly was, inside and out.

The Highlight Reel show was just a few hours from now, and there was a lot of agitation in the air. The staff kindly wished me a happy birthday as they passed by, and I couldn't help noticing their sly glances and secretive whispers.

Even the boys were acting a little shady backstage. But it was probably the nerves and excitement to meet everyone's even higher expectations since their last comeback. I didn't blame them, although I knew they would do great tonight.

Replying to the lovely birthday wishes on Twitter, I listened to Love Yourself 轉 'Tear' for the thirtieth time since its release yesterday.

Every song was absolutely gold, from The Truth Untold to Anpanman and Magic Shop to Outro: Tear.

"Let's go see what everyone's up to," I suddenly told my boyfriend, putting my phone into my pocket.

"Baby girl, wait―" he exclaimed, but I had already flounce out of the changing room.

The boys had some last-minute checkups to do, but it was taking a little longer than planned, so it made me curious. When I didn't find them on the stage as they should, I became really suspicious and narrowed my eyes at Jungkook.

"Why are you looking at me like that," he blurted out and then shrugged all innocently, looking at me with his cute Bambi eyes. "I dunno anything!"

"Uh-huh," I hummed and turned on my heels, heading toward the lounge room.

"Don't open the door!"

"Why? I thought you didn't know anything?" I retorted and raised an eyebrow before walking inside anyways.

I stopped dead in my tracks, seeing the cute but slightly chaotic scene in front of me.

Namjoon was struggling to keep the 'Happy birthday' banner from falling off the wall, Jimin and Taehyung were squeezing balloons between their bodies to make them pop, Seokjin was yelling after Hoseok for blowing his party horn at the members. Yoongi, well, he had surprisingly managed to fall asleep onto the couch in the middle of all this.

"Hyungs, she's here!" Jungkook called out with a sigh, and they all stopped at once to stare at me.

"SURPRISE~~" they shouted loudly with sheepish smiles on their faces, making Yoongi jerk awake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

The room fell in awkward silence, so Hoseok pulled the string of a party popper that released a loud popping sound and a shower of bright confetti over my head.

"You, guysss, are the best!" I squealed and hugged each one of them in my arms, erupting in laughter. "A+ for the effort~"

"Are you kidding? Kailee, I'm so sorry you had to see this mess~" Jin pouted, before hitting my boyfriend on the chest. "You only had one job, JK! Do not let her leave the changing room."

"Yeah, all you had to do is jump her bones long enough for us to finish this!" Jimin butted in, shaking his head, and I choked on a gasp at his bluntness.

"You, out of all people, shouldn't tell me shit... trying to make balloons pop with your chest, how mature of you, hyung," Jungkook mocked him, and Jimin was ready to fight for his Busan title.

Suddenly, my boyfriends' parents came into the room along with my girl holding a birthday cake, and everyone began to sing '생일 축하합니다'. That was honestly so sweet of them.

But since I was shy from all the attention and had no idea what to do with myself, I quickly blew the candles before they even finished the song.

"What?! Did you even make a wish, girl?" Zara gasped and placed the cake down, while the others laughed.

"Yes, I did... and I'll tell you all when it comes true~" I squealed and happily jumped into her arms, before whispering in her ear. "I know your ass didn't fly all this way just for my birthday but thank you anyway!"

She pulled away and quickly glanced over to Taehyung, letting out a giggle, "I mean, just look at him... Do you blame me?"

"No, I really don't," I laughed and then walked over to greet Jungkook's parents. "Mama and Papa Jeon! It's so good to see you again~"

"Saengil chukahamnida, dear! You look even more beautiful every time I see you," his mother smiled, softly pulling me into a warm hug.

"Aww, that must be because your son makes me so happy," I beamed thankfully, "You two raised him so well."

"Kamsahamnida," his father smiled in pride. "You've truly helped him in a way that me, his mother, the boys, or even ARMYs couldn't. He has changed for the best and is truly the happiest with you."

"It means a lot coming from you," I murmured with gratitude.

I continued talking with his parents for a while, then devoured a big ass piece of cake and goofed around the lounge with my friends.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

krazeekailee                                           • • •
Seoul, South Korea

❤️   💬   📤                                               🔽

Liked by ZARA and 142K others

krazeekailee IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'M 23~~ 🥳🎂🎈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before we all knew it, the show was less than twenty minutes away. I couldn't believe this was my second time watching their comeback live in South Korea. God, the perks of being Jungkook's girlfriend.

"You're gonna kill it tonight. I'm so, so, so proud of you," I smiled at my boyfriend and kissed his lips, before wishing all the boys good luck.

Zara and I rushed to the arena and found our seats in the front row while his parents headed for a more secluded section in the back. The CJ E&M Center was already full, and the wild excitement seemed palpable.

I happily took a couple of selfies with ARMYs nearby that recognized me, before all the lights went off as the show was just about to start. It was my second time watching BTS' comeback live, and I could swear the crowd was much louder than before.

"How is he even real?!" Zara cried out and held up a finger heart in the air as Taehyung glanced in our direction. He imitated her sign with a cute smile, and she was shook. "Great, I'm officially going to DIE~~"

"You'll survive!" I laughed and started dancing like there was no tomorrow as the boys performed 'Airplane Pt.2' next.

The show was absolutely incredible, and I loved everything about it. Just how perfect were their looks, how raw their voices sounded, and how powerfully they delivered each choreography.

Jungkook quickly walked up to our side and crouched down in of me, towards the end of 'Best of Me'. He was close enough to reach out and hold my hand, singing directly to me. Me. His beautiful eyes bore into my soul and made me feel like I was the only girl in the crowd.

"♫ You got the best of me ♫" he sang so flawlessly, taking my breath away. "♫ So please, just don't leave me. You got the best of me ♫"

"Never," I mouthed sincerely, knowing he couldn't hear me with his earpiece on. But he read my lips and grinned widely at me.

After what seemed like forever, the song ended and ARMYs around me gushed about how lucky I was to date him as he goofily rushed back to the boys in the middle of the stage. That was so amazing.

"Jungkookie-aah, you've been particularly happy tonight, haven't you?" Yoongi teased him, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

"Yes, hyung, because my parents and the girl of my dreams are here tonight," he said with an adorable smile, and the fans awwed loudly.

"Aah, I just saw you serenading your girlfriend... very romantic," Jimin stated playfully and touched my boyfriend's shoulder in fondness.

"Speaking if your girlfriend... It's her birthday today " Namjoon said and pointed in my direction, making me freeze on the spot. "Kailee, why don't you come up on stage?"

I shook my head frantically, and Hoseok gasped, "ARMY, she said no, I think she needs a little encouragement~"

"KAILEE!!! KAILEE!!! KAILEE!!! KAILEE!!!" fans all across the arena yelled my name, the boys even chanting along, and I shrieked in pure disbelief. What the hell?

"Go, go, go~" Zara eagerly shooed me away, and only then I started nervously pushing through the crowd to move to the side.

One of the bodyguards let me through the metal gate, and Jungkook quickly met up with me at the stairs, interlacing our fingers together. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and pulled me toward the boys.

Blinking a few times, I tried getting used to the glaring spotlights on my face and not looking like a dear caught in headlights. But I was on stage with BTS, at their comeback show, in front of a thousand fans in the arena and millions of viewers around the world. Holy fucking shit~

"This is Kailee, everyone!" Jungkook grinned at the crowd and cameras, before looking down at me softly. "I asked ARMY to help me with a little surprise for you... Let's get it~"

I squinted my eyes and looked out in the arena where the fans were doing some kind of ocean with white and purple light bombs.

W-I-L-L -Y-O-U-M-A-R-R-Y-M-E-?

W I L L      Y O U
M A R R Y      M E ?

My mouth dropped open in pure shock, and I slowly turned to face Jungkook who got down on one knee and held up a tiny velvety box in his hands. The most beautiful ring ever caught my eyes, shining like the brightest star in the universe.

"Sunflower, my life just wouldn't be the same without you in it," he admitted softly, staring at me with so much love and adoration. "I love who I am when you're around because you make me a better person."

"Oh, my god," I gasped shakily as my vision blurred with tears, wiping a finger under my eyes.

"I'd do anything to make you happy because your smile is the remedy to all my pain and struggles— Yes, my hectic lifestyle doesn't make it easy to be with me, but thank you for giving our love a chance. I can't imagine my future with nobody else but you, so what I'm asking is... will you marry me?"

"Are you out of your mind or am I dreaming?" I whispered in awe, making him chuckle softly.

Jungkook and I had been dating for nine months, it might be a little bit soon to get married. I didn't want us to be one of those young couples who were in a rush to get engaged only to call it off.

"Neither I know it's crazy, and we both still have to grow in this relationship... But I want to spend the rest of my life getting to know every single part you. This is real, sunflower," he vowed with all his heart and took my hands in his, still holding onto the jewelry box.

I finally burst into tears, seeing forever in the eyes of this gorgeous man who wanted to become my husband. That was the most overwhelming feeling in the world.

I had sometimes dreamed of wild fantasies and fairytale-like clichés where we got married and rode off into the sunset on a beautiful white horse, living happily ever after. But never I imagined it could turn out to be real.

"Yes, I'll marry you~" I grinned blissfully and pulled him up, after he uttered a little whine about his knee hurting.

Jungkook carefully slid the big diamond ring on my finger and twirled me around in his arms, making me squeal in pure delight.

"AAAAAAAAWWWW~~~" the entire arena broke into deafening screams, and I was pleasantly stunned that all these K-ARMYs helped him out with the proposal.

Tears of joy streamed down his cheeks as he loudly exclaimed, "Eomma, appa, we're getting married!" It was the cutest thing ever~

"There's like millions of fans all across the planet watching this right now. How is that a little surprise??" I cried out in amazement, and he giggled sheepishly.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

"I'm so happy for you~"

"Wow, look at that ring!"

"Ooh, big diamondeu~"

All the boys eagerly gathered around to congratulate us and admire the ring. I giggled softly, hugging my fiancé for dear life.

My fiancé... I had to admit, there was a nice ring to it.

I was in a daze, feeling as if my heart would explode from happiness. Through the rest of the comeback show, and then at the boys' house to celebrate the engagement, drinking and laughing.

It was a little after midnight now, when Jungkook and I entered his room, calling it a night. I eagerly posted the big news on my Instagram.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

kaileejeon                                          • • •
Seoul, South Korea

❤️   💬   📤                                               🔽
Liked by bambam1a and 528K others

kaileejeon i just wanted to say that the past 9 months weren't always easy for neither jungkook or me. being in a serious relationship with someone who has that level of fame and that amount of fans can get so intense at times. i've faced a lot hate, threats, discrimination. i've made mistakes too, and not just a few.
but we're finally at a point where the both of us are truly and deeply in love. he makes so happy, and my heart is forever his, so... I SAID YES~~~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

・゛゛・・゛゛・

kaikook is now engaged, uwwuuu 😭💍

i was sooooo excited for this chapter!!! like i've wanted to write this cute ass proposal ever since that one direction concert back in 2014... except zayn malik was supposed to propose to me, lol

and please, admire my photoshop skills because YES, i did spend 15 minutes of my life turning a caucasian hand into that beautiful, delicate, black hand
💅🏻 💅🏾

i 💜 u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
886K 30.9K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...
31.4K 1.1K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
31.5K 1.1K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...