ANPANMAN / VKOOK FF

By mumpuji1

Jungkook , a young poor village boy gets raped by four boys on his way to visit his boyfriend Jimin who is le... More

INTRO
Part x 2
Part x 3
Part x 4

Part x 1

1.5K 54 55
By mumpuji1

Third Person's Pov:

Village:

Morning light shyly peaked inside a warm cozy room. Small breathy snores could be heard from the body layed on the small bed.

"Jungkook wakeup! Its morning already." a feminine voice called off from the other side of the room.

"I am up." the boy sat on his bed with his messy hair , popping in every direction.

He slowly stood up as his eyes wandered around the room , only to stop at the hanging clock.

"Oh no , its 7 already. I will be late. What if Mrs Wang fires me." the boy mumered to himself , frightened because he was late.

The boy rushed towards bathroom and quickly took of his night clothes. He stand below the shower . He quickly turned the faucet on , as the cold water clashed with his white skin.

Once he was done showering , he quickly came to his room and picked up some light clothes as it was the summer season in the outskirts of the village.

The small boy walked towards his kitchen , where he found his sister in law cooking breakfast.

"Jisoo Noona , is the food ready" Jungkook asked as he stood beside her.

"Aish! Jungkook why are you so annoying. I told you to wake up early so you can help me in kitchen but when will you ever listen. You know I am pregnant so it is difficult for me to work in this condition." the women angrily scolded the boy who lowered his head.

"I-I am sorry noona" the boy apologised as took the plates and utensils to set on the table.

"Good Morning Jungkook and Jisoo" a man about twenty-five said as he sat on the chair.

"Good morning hyung" Jungkook said as he placed the egg dish on the table.

"Good morning dear" Jisoo said as she came towards the table and placed the bacon on it and kissed her husband's cheek.

"Jungkook you shouldn't let your noona do the work in this condition" Jinyoung said.

"I am sorry hyung" Jungkook mumbled as he placed the kettle on the stove.

"Its okay but from now on please be cautious" Jinyoung said as he ate the toast.

The couple talked about random things as they ate the food and the boy only stared at the boiling water inside the kettle.

When the tea was ready , the boy took the two mugs and poured the hot liquid in it. He took the two mugs and placed it on the table for his noona and brother.

He quickly took the one piece of toast in his mouth as he ran outside the house afraid to be late.

"Jungkook atleast eat properly before working" Jinyoung shouted but the boy was nowhere to be seen.

"Its okay honey. He will eat later. Don't worry" Jisoo being annoyed of Jungkook said as her husband only paid attention to his brother not his wife.

Jinyoung sighed as he stood up.

"I am going for work. Take care and don't burden yourself" he said as he kissed his wife and took his black gardening coat and went outside the house.

Jungkook walked towards a familiar place he visited before going to Mrs Wang's house.

He admired the view of the village as he walked.

He arrived at the small house which was being build by his boyfriend.

"Good morning Jimin hyungie" Jungkook cutely said as he hugged his boyfriend who placed the hammer down and hugged him back.

"Good morning kookie!" Jimin said back as he kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

Sweat running down Jimin's face as it soaked his white shirt.

"You must be tired hyung , working alone." the younger said , concern in his voice.

"Its okay Kookie. I am making this house for us so I can marry you and you can be free from your sister in law's torture"Jimin said as he sat on the ground with Jungkook on his lap.

"Thankyou so much hyung. I love you" Jungkook said as he felt a hand on back of his neck and a pair of lips attached to his plump ones.

They both kissed shortly with love not a piece of lust lingering.

"I love you too Kookie. You make me live after  my parents died." Jimin confessed.

"By the way kookie , I have to go to the town for some matters. My boss ordered me for work issues" Jimin said.

"So it means you are leaving?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jungkook but before I leave , I want you to visit me on the ship. Will you?" Jimin asked as he stared at the boy.

"I will. When are you leaving hyung" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Day after tomorrow. Now go to Mrs Wang's house or else she might fire you" Jimin said.

"Hmm okay!" Jungkook said as he stand up from his lover's lap and prepared to leave when a hand stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Let me accompany you. I don't want village bad boys seeing You" Jimin said which made Jungkook giggle.

"Okay!" he said as he laced his hand with the elder's and they started to walk.

This feelings of being loved by someone always made Jungkook happy because he lived alone with his brother after their parents left them alone to move to town. From then on his brother supported both of them , being a gardener and a fisherman. When Jungkook grew to be capable to work he decided to be a maid in Mrs Wang house which was one of the high class mansion in the village so he can support himself. Until he found the love of his life Jimin who supported him and decided to make a house for both of them so they can marry and Jungkook can be free from Jisoo's torture because she had his brother wrapped around her finger and hurted the poor boy.

Jungkook looped his arm with Jimin's and layed his head on his shoulder as they walked towards Mrs Wang's house which was not so far away.

____________________________________________

So how was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...