ChanBaek Oneshots

Door byunsdiary

Do not read this if you don't like boyxboy and if you don't like or ship ChanBaek. This book is just a ChanBa... Meer

Intro
CB1: Sex Slave [S]
CB2: Shimkoong [F]
CB3: Dream [A]
CB4: Drunk in Lust [S]
CB5: Heart Attack [F]
CB6: First Date [F]
CB7: Teddy bear [A]
CB8: Not innocent anymore [S]
CB9: Long time no see [A]
CB10: Photoshoot [S]
CB11: Ride Me Baby [S]
CB13: Drawing [F]
CB14: Switch [S]
CB15: Idiot & Coward [F]
CB16: Musically, In Love [F]
CB17: Baek Hee [F]
CB18: Truth or Dare [A]
CB19: Meeting [S]
CB20: My Teacher with Benefits [S]
CB21: Guilty Pleasure [S]
Not an update! New story!
CB22: HeartBeat [F]
CB23: A Love So Beautiful [F]
CB24/ALSB: Library [F]
CB25: Room Service [S]
CB26: Elevator Shock [F]
CB27: Will you? pt. 2 [F]
CB28: Forever. pt 3
Author's note

CB12: Big Baby [F]

6.6K 146 93
Door byunsdiary

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were invited to a reunion with some of their batch mates but then, Chanyeol gets drunk and whenever he gets drunk... he acts a little kid. And Baehyun's in charge of taking care of him.

---

"Chanyeol-ah, are you done yet?"

"Not yet! just wait a little more I can't find my outfit!"

Baekhyun groaned as he stepped back and waited in front of Chanyeol's room door. He decided to just play mobile legends while waiting for Chanyeol.

Few minutes and the door opened making Baekhyun raise his head.

"That's it?" Baekhyun commented with a poker face, Chanyeol pouted.

"Why? it's my favorite"

"YOU WORE THAT OUTFIT FOR LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY AND YOU MADE ME WAIT OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR!?" Chanyeol grinned rubbing his nape while Baekhyun just face palmed.

"I'm so done with you, let's just go" Baekhyun walked out leaving Chanyeol behind, he went outside and hopped inside his car as he waited for his tall friend to come.

Chanyeol came inside and sat in the front seat beside Baekhyun.

"Okay, let's go~" Chanyeol sang and Baekhyun started the engine before they drove off.

---

"Aye! it's Baekhyun and Chanyeol! hello guys long time no see!" Some of their old batch mates said and Baekhyun greeted them with a smile while Chanyeol did the same staying beside Baekhyun.

"Aigoo, you two are always together let me guess... are you guys dating?" The guy named Jiyong asked with a smirk on his face. Baekhyun shyly laughed shaking his head.

"Ah, no, we're just friends.. that's all." Baekhyun said while he glance at Chanyeol beside him.

Chanyeol on the other hand, felt a little hurt. He had a crush on Baekhyun since they were high school and his feelings for him keeps growing each days passes.

"Well that's disappointing, anyways I'll just get some drinks!" Baekhyun nodded his head to that Jiyong guy. He looked at his to see Chanyeol.

"Hey, is anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol shook his head.

"Nothing, let's get some drinks?"

"Oh, okay."

An hour had passed and they were all partying some were dancing and some were just sitting having conversation while drinking.

"Hey, Byun, do you want to have some drink?" Seungri asked but Baekhyun gave a smile and slightly moved his head to the side.

"No thanks, juice is enough for me."

"Hm, if you say so, how's your boyfriend Chanyeol doing?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows why does every people think about us as a couple? Baekhyun secretly smiled as his thought.

"He's not mine, we're just friends nothing's special." Baekhyun grinned, speaking of Chanyeol, where is he?

Chanyeol groaned feeling his head throbbing, he looked around and saw some blurry lights. Suddenly he saw a figure and he can't recognized the man because of his dizziness.

"W-Who whar yu?" Chanyeol said completely drunk as fuck.

"It doesn't matter who I am, let me help you hm?"

Baekhyun was walking around the venue searching for Chanyeol. He gulped as he scanned every corner until he saw a man dragging someone. Baekhyun look closely and realized that it was Chanyeol.

Baekhyun clenched his jaw as his fingers turned into a fist before he walked towards to the man.

"I.. don't know you move away you old man.." Chanyeol glared at the man who's smirking at him.

"Be quiet boy" The man was about to touch Chanyeol until someone grabbed him from the back and gave him a strong punch in the face.

"You fucking bastard!" Baekhyun gave the man multiple punches in the face hell Baekhyun was in rage.

"How dare you laid your filthy hands on him!" Baekhyun was going crazy he felt like he can kill anytime and he didn't know what's happening to him, he was just angry to see someone touching Chanyeol.

"Hey! hey! Baekhyun! stop!" Jiyong shouted as he quickly moved Baekhyun away, Seungri went to Chanyeol and let him sit on the vacant table.

"What the hell is going on here?" Taeyang asked while holding his glass of wine. Baekhyun wiped the side of his mouth panting as he glared the man.

"Don't you ever touch my property again."

"Your property? pfft, boy he's not even yours?" The man spit a blood smirking making Baekhyun even mad.

Baekhyun roughly pulled his arm to let go of Jiyong's grip. He pulled the man's collar, eyes full of anger, "He's my property and he's mine, now fuck off." Baekhyun pulled the man away.

"I thought you guys weren't dating?" Jiyong asked looking at Baekhyun who's helping Chanyeol to stand.

"Then we'll date tomorrow." Baekhyun and Chanyeol went away the venue.

Chanyeol's arm was on Baehyun's shoulder, while Baehyun's other arm supporting the taller's waist.

"You know sometimes I wish that I was more taller than you." Baekhyun said smiling a bit while he glance at his friend who's mumbling things that he couldn't understand.

"Hfshfhs, you're meanhsfh... don't like me.. bhacksh" Chanyeol mumbled, Baekhyun stopped from walking.

"I can't understand you, can you speak properly?" Chanyeol opened his left eye.

"You. Don't. Like. Me. Back." Chanyeol pouted his lips his body was feeling dizzy and Baekhyun was having a hard time to balance his body. Chanyeol was a tall person and he's, not. Life's really unfair.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms on Baehyun's nape causing them to fall on the ground. Baekhyun whined in pain hittinf his elbow on the rough surface.

He moved around and placed Chanyeol's head on his thigh.

"Hey, wake up" Baekhyun lightly tapped his cheeks, Chanyeol then opened his big eyes, sitting up and went beside Baekhyun, placing his head on the latter's shoulder.

"You don't like me and I'm hurt" Chanyeol huffed wrapping his arms on Baehyun's waist. He didn't know that Chanyeol was clingy and childish when drunk.

Baekhyun sighed, slowing placing his arm on the latter's shoulder.

"You're wrong." Chanyeol looked up to Baekhyun while pouting his eyes were half closed.

Baekhyun intensely stared at him, down to his reddish lips, "Because I like you too"

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol was drunk while he's not and is completely fine. Baekhyun gulped, slowly leaning forward to the latter's face.

"Yeeheeeetttt" Chanyeol spoke smiling as he snuggle to Baehyun's chest, Baekhyun can only shook his head and laugh.

"I guess it's not the right time for that."

They were finally inside the car, Baekhyun struggled a lot helping Chanyeol to walk and even getting inside his car.

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he looked to his side to see Chanyeol cutely sleeping like a little kid. He smiled as he held Chanyeol's hand caressing it softly.

"I didn't know that you look more cuter when you're asleep." He chuckled, his eyes looked at the sleeping boy's lip.

Baekhyun blinked his eyes moving to his side to give Chanyeol a quick kiss on the lips but something stopped him. He furrowed his eyebrows until he realized that it was his seatbelt wrapped around him.

Baekhyun slowly nodded his head as he goes back to his place and started the engine instead.

He glance one more time at Chanyeol, "You're such a big baby."

Baekhyun smirked as he glance at him one more time, "Maybe next time."

+++

This chapter was in a rush and I just finished it today TT sorry if it wasn't that good...

Also!! soon I will publish a fanfic of EXO version of 7 First Kisses :) hope you guys will support my works though I'm still not good at writing hehe.

Vote!
Comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.6K 47 11
Just a little bunch of stories that I come up with or prompts from peoples requests:) !DISCLAIMER! This story will NEVER EVER have cheating, threesom...
41.1K 1.7K 96
The title explains the majority of what this book thing is gonna be. Most of the one-shots are gonna be mostly descriptions of things, with not much...
2.5K 178 7
Of Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's. Of Charming and Beauty. And every story there can be. A collection of English Chanbaek one shots. © Jan 2019
10.5K 155 29
This is a Stray Kids oneshot book! It will be ships within the group, That means it's boyxboy, so if that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read ...