Rang Diya Tere Ishq ne

By ishra_soul

A story of two different individual having 12 year age difference but ties in marriage will they get their sh... More

Poles Apart
Wedding bells
Got A Baby Wife
honeymoon
My innocent Wife
First fight
Counselling session
360° change
Unexpected change
Date
Teaser
A talk
Teaser
Distances grew
Teaser
Zid
Seducing him
Claiming each other
Teaser
living in heaven
You will repent??
Leap
We lost him
Time heals everything
happily after

Prologue

5.6K 125 34
By ishra_soul

Hello friends i am posting this story on special request of @Albeli_26 .. I hope you all will enjoy reading it

raman sitting with his parents and his mood was off.. ishita comes there walking slowly as she was having difficulty in walking due to saree.. her sole attention was on her saree .. raman sees ishita coming dressed in red golden saree her curly hairs were wet while sindoor was adoring her partition.. for one second he was all lost in her beauty ..

ishita gets disbalanced due to saree and she got banged with table resulting the antique flask breaking into pieces...

her lips curls as she will start crying anytime.. toshi jee comes close to ishita and caresses her hairs: puttar...

ishita start crying and points at flask... toshi jee smiles kindly and says: no problem puttar.. naya ajayega.. tu ro mat...

raman shook his head and murturs:  kahan phans gaya... ye biwi hai ya bachi??? oh my god.. how will i control my anger ... and leaves...

author note : ishita is 18 year old while raman is 30 year old..

thats it my dear friends... Do vote for it will be waiting for your lovely comment and response...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 43.6K 65
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
5.8K 403 14
The story is family story from broken to join The cover is made by @lyfaks10
395K 21.6K 65
Can love win over all the hatred one has since childhood? Nandini, an engineer by profession is one of the best persons you will ever meet, but, she...
31.4K 1.3K 21
Raman Kumar Bhalla standing on the stage and reporters asked how he able to get immense success in such a short time of one and a half year... Raman:...