Octopus

Von elveloy

Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts? A collection of fun and facts about these amazing creatures. Mehr

Cephalopods
Octopuses have 3 hearts
Priapulida - the Penis Worm
True or False?
Quiz Answers
Giant Cuttlefish
How many brains does an Octopus have?
Favourite Fiction
Are Octopuses poisonous?
Octopus kites
Reproduction
Angela and the Octopus
Conclusion and further reading
Note from the Author...

An Octopuses' Garden

130 22 13
Von elveloy

"I'd like to be under the sea..."

Anyone else have fond memories of this song from Abbey Road? That album has a soft place in my heart. Being the first person in my class to get a copy (birthday present) I had a short but exhilarating few days as a 'cool' kid!

Returning to the topic of real life octopuses... octopuses have been known to decorate their homes with shells, pieces of broken glass and other items they have scavenged from the sea. They are curious creatures, often investigating items which could clearly not be 'food.' This is one of the attributes which researchers claim points to a (relatively) high level of intelligence.

PS Click on the external link for the song :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...
3.2K 110 9
In process of being rewritten. Matthew Wild is not the sole offspring of the Duke and Duchess of Canterbury. His sister, Katharina, affectionately k...
14.8K 346 4
Blonde hair, blue eyes and big muscles, Eyan Adams was like any other heartthrob in any other school. When he first came to this school halfway throu...