System: Transcending Happines...

By Chelsie92

(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is... More

Prologue
Prologue (Part 2)
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Extra: Christmas
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
10.5
Read Me :)
Arc 2 Prologue
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2 Characters
Extra: Lunch with 3rd Prince
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Extra: Surprise!
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Carmen Talks
Arc 2.7
Ahhh!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Extra: A Bad Day
Arc 2.11
Extra: Do and Don't
Arc 2.12
Arc 2.13
Arc 2.14
Arc 2.15
Arc 2.16
Arc 2.17
Arc 2 Epilogue
Arc 3 Prologue
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Explanation
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Internal Clock Broken?
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Epilogue
Arc 4 Prologue
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Arc 4.10
Pictures
Arc 4.11
Arc 4.12
Arc 4 Epilogue
Arc 5 Prologue
Not an Update
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Honestly Crying
Arc 5.3
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Extra: A Royal Wedding
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
5.10
Author's Note
Arc 6 Prologue
Arc 6.1
A/N
My Apologies
Skip
Arc 6.2
HIATUS
Arc 6.3
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Arc 7 Prologue
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Author's Note
Break in Chapters
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6
Arc 7.7
Arc 7.8
Arc 7.9
Arc 7.10
Arc 7 Epilogue

Arc 2.8

33.2K 1.2K 84
By Chelsie92

'I'm so comfy'

A/N:  >.> Anyone who actually celebrates the Chinese new year; my apologies. I'm totally f**king it up by how late in March it will be beginning. This day will be 'the start' of Chinese new year and the lantern festival. OTL Sorry. 

The first to wake was San Su and his entire body stiffened when he realized the position he was in. Somehow, the 3 men had continued their 'connection' as they slept. His arm was asleep from being crushed beneath both Zhong Yi and Zhong Er's heads. 

'How am I supposed to get out of this and act as though nothing happened? Maybe 1st brother won't notice .. or remember?'

Unconsciously, his dick began to come back to life with Zhong Yi squeezing around him. In his panic, he pushed Zhong Yi away and pulled himself free. 

"Mmm?" Zhong Yi began to stir from his slumber and Zhong San quickly rolled off the bed, grabbed his clothes to hide his body, and bolted out of Zhong Er's room to return to his. 

Zhong Yi opened his eyes and realized Zhong Er was still inside of him but his other lover was somehow missing. He knew that he'd have  woken if his second lover had left him during the night... so where was he?

Using Zhong Er's sturdy body, he placed his hands on the other's chest and lifted up a bit so that he was now straddling the other as he searched the room. Feeling the body that was straddling him, as well as the warmth that tighten around his member, Zhong Er gradually opened his eyes. 

The first sight that he saw was his 1st brother using him to glance around the room, searching for something or someone. 

"What is it," he asked. 

Zhong Yi unconsciously clenched around the previously wilted penis which caused Zhong Er to grunt. Peach blossom eyes stared blinking back at the 2nd Prince with a pout and Zhong Er quickly hardened inside the other. 

"Nn," Zhong Yi moaned a bit at the fullness and sank his nails into the muscular chest beneath him. 

Zhong Er's eyelids lowered as his hands gripped the waist of his lover before seeming to pull out. Before Zhong Yi could take a breath, Zhong Er slammed back in with a groan. 

"Ahh!"

Zhong Yi hadn't expected his first lover to be so shameless! What happened to allowing him to go clean himself and get ready for the day? Zhong Yi was positive that it was already the afternoon of the next day since the time he dropped Cui Rong inside of his Courtyard. 

He attempted to get off his lover that was ravishing his already abused hole but Zhong Er flipped him beneath his stronger body and pinned him to the bed as he hammered his dick repeatedly into Zhong Yi. 

(I find it really strange when people talk during sex and have no clue what these people would say so I'm sorry if this upsets my Readers.)

"Dying.. Ha.. Ah.. Ah.. Haa.."

Zhong Er grabbed a handful of messy hair and used it to pull Zhong Yi's face towards his own and capture those delectable lips making such lewd sounds. Every time Zhong Er slammed himself into Zhong Yi's tiny hole his balls slapped the other's butt and Zhong Yi's body slid up on the bed from the sheer momentum put behind it. 

Zhong Yi was scared that he'd be knocked off the bed so he wrapped his arms around Zhong Er's neck to keep himself from injury. Er Ju grabbed both his ankles and pulled them up to his shoulders, creating a different angle which made Zhong Er go deeper as well as move right over Yi Hai's G-Spot with every thrust. Zhong Yi came on a scream, tightening around Zhong Er to the point of orgasm; which he unloaded completely inside of the other. 

Zhong Er rested his forehead on Zhong Yi's before leaning forward and catching his lips before sliding his warm tongue into the other. He tasted the sweetness of Yi Hai's mouth and seemed to not get enough as he nearly pushed Zhong Yi into the bed to try and collect more of that flavor. 

Zhong Yi began having trouble breathing so he pinched Zhong Er's waist which made the other pull back. He took large swallows of breath as his misty eyes stared up at the flushed face of the 2nd Prince. 

"Do you regret," Zhong Er asked him. 

Zhong Yi raised an eyebrow at the abrupt question but answered truthfully. 

"Never."

Zhong Er was honestly surprised and stared fiercely at the other to make sure he wasn't lying. Sometime during their 'love making', Zhong San had come inside the room. For some reason he didn't feel upset with them having sex together, aside from the slight disappointment that he had run off because he was to scared to face 1st Prince and completely missed out on the chance for another round of sex with him. He heard what Zhong Yi said and felt as though a large weight had  left him.

Zhong Yi noticed the 3rd Prince and smiled at him. His face was still sweaty from his previous round of sex but that just made the 1st Prince look extremely lovable.

Zhong San moved forward and sat beside Zhong Yi, while Zhong Er slid to the side and wrapped an arm around Yi Hai's waist. 

"Did you want to go to town and enjoy the Lantern Festival? They won't have all the food that's served in the Palace but it's a lot less stiff when surrounded by the commoners," Zhong San asked as he grabbed one of Zhong Yi's hands. 

Zhong Yi knew that Zhong San visited the town and the commoners a lot but he was surprised that he left the Palace to enjoy the Lantern Festival.

"Okay," he responded. Zhong San smiled brightly and then leaned forward to kiss Yi Hai. He had planned for it to be a short and sweet peck but somehow his tongue slipped into Zhong Yi's mouth and he really just wanted to devour him. However, he'd just changed in to a set of clothes to wear to the festival. 

They broke apart and Zhong Yi had to assure the twins that he didn't regret having sex with them and that he'd love to accompany both to town for the Lantern Festival. However, since he didn't have his clothes, he needed to go back to his Courtyard. They were nervous letting him out of their sight but Zhong Yi put his foot down. 

First of all, Zhong Yi left Cui Rong to his own devices and didn't know what sort of mischief he had gotten up to. Secondly, his clothes were inside of the System's natural storage but there was no way to explain where he'd gotten them if he took them out within the twins' courtyard. 

Cui Rong had gone to Town to help put up lanterns and make some with the children. At least, that's what one of the maids had told Zhong Yi. He quickly walked into his room and pulled out the orange and white robe that he would be wearing today since it was Friday; plus, it was decent enough to wear for the celebration. 

(I know it's a girl. However, the men clothing didn't have 'beautifully crafted' outfits in these types of colors that Zhong Yi wears for specific days.)

He didn't feel like messing with his hair so he allowed it to fall to the middle of his butt in slight waves after brushing it out. Before exiting his room he splashed some water on his face. When he exited, both Zhong Er and Zhong San (Thing 2 and Thing 3) were already standing in front of the gate, waiting. Zhong Yi blushed a bit when he realized they had been waiting for him the entire time. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Zhong Yi apologized as he finally stepped in front of both of the men. They didn't respond immediately since they were staring at what he had chosen to wear. 

In comparison to his brightly orange, San Su was in white while Er Ju was in black. Both shook their heads to clear their thoughts before stepping forward to flank him on both sides. 

"You didn't keep us waiting."

"Yeah. Even if you did though, we wouldn't mind," Zhong San put in before grabbing one of his hands and gently pulling him towards the direction of the town. 

Zhong Er walked a bit behind and seemed to be keeping alert in case of danger while the younger twin kept their Lover company. 

A/N: I wonder when I can get to the damn Lantern Festival. I feel kind of stupid for constantly saying I will write it and then something comes up lol. I blame Er Ju.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 134 19
" Am i sexually attracted to boys?" " Yes you are_" " No, never that's impossible, I'm Zi rui" " But you cannot deny the fact that you actually LOVE...
119K 7.7K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
317K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
464K 6.3K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...