4th NCT unit? || NCT fanfic

By Huishopes

What happens when a group with three units full of boys gets a 5 membered 4th unit with only girls? DISCLAIM... More

1 || meeting the 4th unit
2 || Jisung lost to a girl?
3 || first concert
4 || Dance time
5 || Random dance w/ SM idols
6 || rainy walks
7 || bullying
8 || hyperactive
9 || TY track
10 || 6th LUV member?
11 || not so happy...
12 || The team's falling apart?
13 || Care and Worry
14 || ???
15 || YeoYuLiXiNa Vlive
16 || the truth
17 || ASC
18 || MV shooting
19 || Xiu's video love story
20 || a different story
21 || VLive and messing around
22 || the Maknae live
23 || Dinner
24 || Xiu gets answers
25 || Tomato Yuno~
26 || Yeonwoo's nearly lonely live
27 || Don't cry no more
28 || The reason
30 || sibling Reunion
31 || Wǒ ài nǐ.
32 || sleepy~
33 || Jiahui is back!
34 || Nesung vs. Haechan
35 || Morning
36 || Mean girl
37 || bracelets
38 || third wheeling~
39 || #IDKWhatToCallTheseChaptersAnymore
40 || Cuddles
41 || Time for sister
[1]
42 || Yeonwoo's alarm clocks
43 || ‪#AChapterIDidntKnowWhatToNameButItHasTheMembersWhoHasntRlyGottenToShine‬
[2]
44 || Woohui? Woohui.
45 || Lin kinda approves
46 || the fanboy
[3]
47 || promise?
48 || ice cream
49 || Jungwoo-ah
50 || Luv for everyone
[4]
51 || Happy Yeonwoo day
[5]
52 || English
53 || 7th one
[6]
54 || 00 x 6 = Love
55 || Yuno loves ot7
56 || tears
57 || why?
58 || Fiction
59 || Yeseul snapped
60 || the return of Linhyuck
61 || Cookies
62 || Nesung's dance time
[7]
63 || "I'm Glad..."
64 || Everything positive
[8]
65 || all worth it
NCT's 4th unit:
OKAY SO
66 || calm
As fun as this was

29 || Xiu's birthday

419 11 0
By Huishopes

June 17, 2018

"She's coming back in five minutes!" Yeonwoo called from her hiding spot. "Does Xiu even like surprises?" Got7's Yugyeom questioned. "The worst thing that could happen is she starts crying because she misses her brother," Lin spoke. It happened on Christmas when they were still trainees, so it could easily happen now.

"And we have that covered, right? I don't want to see anybody cry on their birthday," BTS's Hoseok's voice called from somewhere in the room. "Yup," Yuno smiled, even though nobody could see her smile.

"Before anything, everyone, thank you for making time for this!" Taeyong clapped somewhere in the dorm.

Soon they heard the door opening. "Baby you're my Angelll~" Xiu stepped inside while singing. "Huh? Nobody's here...? Nice... very nice," she mumbled. What she didn't know was the Seventeen members were holding themselves back from continuing to sing or clap.

"Lights..." she whispered to herself and flicked the lights on. "Saengil chukahaeyo!!" Everyone yelled, coming out of their hiding spots. Xiu stood there speechless for a moment before her eyes landed on Seventeen. Her eyes widen and she turned around in embarrassment. "Why did I have to sing Adore u... somebody save me," She spoke to herself.

Everyone capable of speaking Chinese started laughing, making her more embarrassed. "Yah yah!Stop!" She turned back around, throwing her hat at the closest Chinese speaker, which ended up being Chenle. He caught the hat while trying to stop laughing.

"Ah... thank you," Xiu finally thanked them after realizing how rude she might have looked like. She looked at everyone until she realized EXO wasn't here. She quickly wiped the forming tears and smiled. "Gifts! You need to open your giftsssss!" Naruemon dragged her to where everyone's gifts were. "Yes yes," she giggled and grabbed the first present.

Inside were five smaller boxes. Four of them held a accessory to a thin golden necklace chain that was on the fifth box. She automatically looked at SHINee, who nodded at her. "Thank you you beautiful fools," she smiled sweetly and placed the gifts carefully in her hat that Chenle had placed next to her.

Next was a ginormous bag of smaller bags with an outfit in each bag. "22..." she quickly counted the bags and looked up at her own group. "Where will I fit this all?" She looked at them, making everyone laugh. "Thank you anyways," Xiu smiled.

Soon she had opened every single present, which was a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1K 35
It was strange. Seeing the person that you thought you would never see again. Especially from across the stage. Of course they knew that they worked...
12.9K 384 28
**COMPLETE** Update on bio: The reader was enjoying her life in Korea, not really thinking about dating until she accidentally met a guy at her work...
264K 9.6K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...